LTO WON THE VOTE!

If you arent in LTO now get in before suppoman shills this to his followers who buy anything he covers.

Attached: df8893c3-b7fe-4971-9da4-34d222304d43-lto.jpg (1234x620, 64K)

Suppoman is the biggest retard in crypto

Im not disagreeing but that doesnt mean we cant capitalize off it. His sheep will buy what ever he reviews.

You guys didn't get the memo? time to dump.

Tfw when normies still not dumping a 5x thanks for the 10 eth niggers

I know you are scared. Its ok you have a little more time to accumulate but hurry.

Attached: 2t2dw1.jpg (500x333, 28K)

also, thanks for the bumps

Oh, I got the memo. was a fun week, but it's time to move on. not interested in becoming a "community member" for this shit coin. thanks for the gainz biz.

Imagine dumping right before this gets shilled to hundreds of thousands of sheep followers who fomo in anything suppoman promotes.
LTO holders strap in!

good luck. this isn't 2017 user.

it's getting dumped. just watch the books on bitmax for a while and you'll see. fake buy walls up that drop lower anytime they get touched.
market maker bot and coordinated biz shilling gave this one hell of a pump. they're exiting now and will leave you holding bags forever if you don't do the same.

sorry but I may or may not know news that has not been announced yet but will be announced soon. Ill do fine. Ive been in this game for a while too bud.

oh wow! an insider! on biz? thanks for this hint user, just bought 100k!

i almost got in on monday for lulz now its not worth it? people were saying 10x in 6 months

STOP FUCKING SHILLING THIS. Let it grow organically you cunts.

The LTO team has been together for many years. They will be announcing more partners and new exchanges. You guys are retarded not to hold some. Your choice though. Cheers.

this shit did almost 5x in a week. it's time to sell. maybe it does another 2x from the top in 6 months....Idk, don't care. I'm not holding it for that long.

You’re so obvious. Most people here hold LTO. Muh...it’s up to you though. Kys

Does this look like a good time to buy? kek. ignore the shills. this shit is about to dump hard.

Attached: wouldyoubuythis.png (329x590, 15K)

Thanks I just sold. Only made a little but better then nothing I suppose. Might buy again if it goes low again

It did 5x on what volume, retard ? Quant also did 4x months ago on a 100 eth volume back in august-september, meaning that nobody made considerable money out of it

The same is with LTO. How much money did people make on a 5x and not even 2M in marketcap. Get lost, losers

The marketcap contradicts you. The volume also contradicts you. Nobody made shit on that 5x since it was done on low volume with low liquidity