Where are my OWNies at?

This shit’s going to be the most parabolic thing in Q1.

FAST and testnet already launched at the end of January. Businesses are already utilising the platform and there are plenty more to come.

With only a week and a half since it’s been launched, there are already $65,000,000 USD work of tokenised assets (dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics). A WEEK AND A FUCKING HALF. Now think about when mainnet is launched at the END of Q1. We are 1/3 of the way through Q1. You can see the point i’m making.

Since ATH @ .0022, we have had a healthy retrace to approximately .00175 vits, and have held here with good support. Now is your time to accumulate.

All the baseless FUD has been posted by the same person over and over again. It’s been about a “missed” announcement. They have been saying that the CEO “lied”. He said there “might” be an announcement. He never promised anything. He did say there were going to be partnership announcements, but he didn’t fucking say an announcement was to be made definitely this week, on this day, at this time.

If you want strong, healthy, organic growth on your investment, you know what to do.

Attached: F6728B18-7F31-4CF5-9F40-59BEB7B08B36.png (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12669042
etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2F1f956DDA497611Fa4f165#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did misled investors into thinking there was gonna be a huge announcement this week, and don’t say he didn’t. If he Knew his nda did not allow his to say it This week why not just say it’s in the next few weeks? He literally included this week in his statement

Attached: ABEE7A6B-D66E-4C2B-8BFE-935C5D97CBDE.jpg (674x682, 314K)

Did you watch the fucking AMA?

WE CAN EXPECT ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE NEAR FUCKING FUTURE. He didn’t promise you SHIT. He THOUGHT there MIGHT be. He didn’t say DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT that a FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD BE MADE THIS WEEK. Holy shit. Get it through your thick skull.

the week is not over yet you nigger ape

shit project. plz dump

Baseless fud. Try again virgin.

Unironically, this could be the biggest opportunity of 2019.

STO's are going to be the hot topic

Guys, so doing CHX. These retards who can't see what's about to happen don't deserve to make it. We don't need to share the potential riches with the losers on here. Eventually they will c.

but...they said it was a PnD and everyone would dump it to buy LTO?
A whole massive retrace from 21c to 19c and now it's going back up again.. what do?

The FUD is comical. Wish I had more money to put into this as I am unironically all in.

Sitting on 73k of these bad boys. Biz has no idea how big of an advantage own has over the rest of the 'STO platforms'

Sounds investment my fellow OWNie!

It's so fucking comfy being a 200 IQ biz expert. I don't even have to look at the website to know this is a sack of shit. I don't even have to open the chart! My unbelievably refined, cultured, michelin-stared curry detector tells me everything I jeed to know, just from this one thread.
Amazing, huh?

002 IQ*

Attached: f30e53_6769675.png (1300x1300, 120K)

250 mega IQ Chad God here. You are in the weird overconfident 200 IQ semi-god area. Your pride and overconfidence is always your downfall.

Genius is often misunderstood in it's own time...
or should I say, "oww" time ;)

Haha, think you accidentally added an extra 0.

Not a typo, it's actually very common to have three digits on IQ results. Sorry you had to find out like this :(

More baseless fud. This was low tier grade shit I wouldn’t shit on. Try again you basedboy beta cuck.

Yea I get vechain vibes from the way these Brainlets defend their project. The ceo literally said THIS week, but now they are twisting it to say near future. I can’t believe I bought into another scam sigh

I'm sorry, 361 companies in 16 countries.
$66 million tokenized.
No other project comes close.
This is nuts. This really is another chance.
Thank you biz brethren.

>Yea I get vechain vibes from the way these Brainlets defend their project.
Interesting how when OWN is being defended, it's usually on the merit of the project itself and not by comparing it to other projects or denigrating other projects as shitcoins.

No need to be so scientific about it. Just ask yourself, do I smell curry?
My gut tells me if you eat their baloney, you'll wake up with Dehli belly.

>not comparing to other projects
Can’t you see how you’re like a vechain fanboy now? Blindly defending till -90%

Attached: A442E979-A647-4C75-928B-A4A785FAF974.jpg (1272x674, 80K)

>$66 million tokenized.
Oh yeah? Yesterday it was "2 TRILLION" lmao. What happend to the 2 trillion?

Who gives a fuck kek. Mcap is $14million.
You would have to be retarded to sell a single ownie.
I am going to fill my bag if I get the chance.

>guys TWO TRILLION I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ZOMG
>That's a lie.
>uh, that was j-just a p-prank anyway I'm filling my b-bags s-stay poor
Yeah fill your bags and while you're at it go fill your own street with liquid shit

>duhh he didn’t say this week duhh I’m gonna blindly defend this project cause I got a big bag duh

Attached: B099BEEA-967D-4040-8A01-044C260D1099.jpg (928x633, 430K)

Odd response. Reviewed the current dsr which says $66 million- not buying on the basis of $2 trillion. A lot of transactions based in the US which must mean they have the proper regulatory framework in place to allow it.
You must be one of the anons from the other thread who sold for LTO which is dumping hard and can't buy back in. Just swallow your pride and pick up a few ownies before it really takes off.

Attached: 1532517295803.jpg (399x351, 67K)

You literally use the same pasta fud in every thread its either:
1. Muh 2 trillion wuz fayke!
2. CEO said muh partnership would be announced on toozday at 13:35 EST CENTRAL THYME
or the best
3. EXIT SCAM FOR NO REASON
I've literally revisited these threads multiple times today to get a few keks out of this shitposter

Attached: qDVDZAd.png (659x609, 184K)

Poo in the loo you pair of retards

Attached: oww my balls.png (490x382, 28K)

For the hundredth time, the website said $2T because of a glitch or a stress test during beta testing. The network isn't even live yet, and it was quickly corrected.
You FUD posters are underestimating the intelligence of the people that read your posts by the way, you'd think you guys could coordinate better on you Discord to come up with something better.

OH MY GOD 2 TRILLION OF ASSETS AMAZING
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12669042

Attached: 1526956109569.png (826x609, 80K)

Thread title literally says "this can't be fucking real".
What now, you gonna go back to the "missed" announcement FUD? Don't really give a shit if there is, or was supposed to be, an announcement this week. The floor is in, the retrace was textbook, and Chx is going to be $10B market cap in 2022. You ADHD moon kiddies have nothing to do with the success or failure of WeOwn.

Your timing is a couple years to late but the rest of correct

>the floor is in sirs

I like to keep my estimates on the conservative side. When were you thinking though?

Ah yes, the old "call the other guy a Pajeet" defense. How will I ever counter that?

Also, what just happened here since my original post? That was only a 7 ETH buy too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-152414_Blockfolio.jpg (720x1280, 197K)

what are you trying to say exactly?

that was me, had to add a little to my stack

I'm saying I hope your bags are packed, because this isn't going to get any cheaper than this, and there aren't that many available at this price.

Two trips posts in one thread, I'm on a roll!

what constitutes an appropriate bag. this better not be another fucking cucking

A lot of people say 10K, I went all in with 40K back at 12 cents.
DYOR though.

Has anyone know the number of ownie wallets in circulation and average holdings? Biz must once again be in the top 1-10%.

Last I checked (about a week or two ago) it was 2650 wallets. I was well within the top 300 with my 40K.

Wow! Good for you. How do you check?

Attached: 1534850884056.jpg (1387x702, 276K)

I don't think anyone actually believed the 2 trillion thing, it was apparently some sort of glitch... Now if they had 2 trillion tokenized, you'd have to be the biggest brainlet to not buy.

I have 25k and I'm pretty comfy. I will keep accumulating though. Honestly, you'll probably be okay with around 10k

High scores:
etherscan.io/token/0x1460a58096d80a50a2F1f956DDA497611Fa4f165#balances

cool, i wanted more so i could liquidate a few k every so often. i got like 25 around 6/7 cents. I was hoping to get to 40 but doesn't look like thats happening

Yeah I would have liked to do the same but now that I have exactly 25k, I don't want to touch it to go below that number for autistic reasons. It's a nice number desu

Thanks a lot! Such a tiny number of wallets.

Attached: 1549410925417.png (646x700, 145K)

No problem, etherscan is a great tool for snooping around the Ethereum blockchain. Ethplorer.io is another good one, and you can also access both directly from MyEtherWallet.

chx is going to make many anons on biz millionaires in 2-5 years. i went all in 3 months ago. buying more in 8 hours with fiat

Nice! Hope you catch it before it starts taking off again, looks like we have a bull flag forming.

Attached: 1549583556393.png (797x563, 742K)

>No problem, etherscan is a great tool for snooping around the Ethereum blockchain. Ethplorer.io is another good one, and you can also access both directly from MyEtherWallet.
Anybody using mew who hasn't should try MyCrypto. I just tried it this week and it's way better than mew...even tho that bitch stole the Twitter account her product is actually more legit.

Checked. I'm interested, what makes you say that though? I've just about had it with how laggy the MEW interface is.

What percentage or your portfolio have my own bros got allocated to chx?

100%. i get paid in 5 hours and will be buying more. every $1 will be worth $10,000-$100,000 in 2-10 years

Hopefully you get in before the announcement and pump

HAHHAHAA it’s funny because it literally says I THINK you fuck. Maybe use your fucking eyes instead of your dick sucking mouth.

why won't you admit he at least misled investors by saying this week instead of near future? You're just hiding behind insults instead of looking at facts

no one is selling their chx. stop wasting your time. tell that to the others in your discord fud group

Its been dumping non stop retard. I'm just trying to stop people from getting justed

It's more like investors misled themselves by jumping to conclusions.
Also, why are you still here trying to get us to sell? There's only like 50 of us on this board anymore.

chx has seen steady organic growth over the last 3 months. i'm up 3x so far. we are holding longterm. no one is selling.

>Its been dumping non stop
That's strange, my blockfolio says it's up 6.79% from around the time you were spazzing out about it last night. You think it might be broken?

No my little cockmuncher, he said next week or week after in the ama

HE SAID HE THINKS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. JUST USE YOUR STUPID FUCKING EYES FOR ONCE AND READ WHAT IT SAYS

I can’t believe it omg. Holders didn’t even watch the AMA themselves. I’m literally having a icx/vechain moment. His EXACT words were partnership announcement this week and MORE in the coming weeks

He said "I think next week". Listen to it again. But we shouldn't even be talking about this as it's only Friday.