I’m unironically starting to feel like we are the greatest fools and that crypto was just a fad. Mind you...

I’m unironically starting to feel like we are the greatest fools and that crypto was just a fad. Mind you, this is a 2016 OG talking.

Attached: 2F6421C1-A894-469C-AAEB-16E88B5F48CB.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Mind yourself faggot

>2016 OG

Attached: 1508003515485.jpg (491x488, 19K)

>2016
>OG

Attached: BA0CCB54-2A39-4049-9584-676112AE348D.jpg (236x225, 6K)

Attached: 1541084986292.png (600x450, 133K)

>2016 OG

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

You may not like it but I’ve been here since before all of you baby doomers even knew BTC was a thing

Being in crypto since 2016 means jack shit because this is still your first bear market

Haw haw haw haw.

He believes he was an Original Gangsta? Oh, I am laffin.

Haw haw haw haw.

The sentiment has changed in the past couple weeks
I'm a 2012 coiner but this last cycle I saw millions come and go
I'm nervous too even told my closest friends and family I'm cashing out soon
But then I see the light at the end of the bear all the projects and development happening
Its at a morr accelerated pace than ever

We have about 10 to 14 years until we absolutely need adoption for security and I'll probably ride it out and keep a close eye on developments

Willing to bet the people mocking him for being here as early as 2016 weren't even here mid 2017

I think the stress is more even though we've been through it before just because of how high stakes it is now
Millions of people are invested now it isn't a fringe goofy idea anymore

don't worry fren. crypto was still pretty hard to access last bull run (muh send passport to random chink exchange etc)

there will be another round of greater fools, the people fomoing bitcoin with their 401ks through legit investment vehicles like fidelity

just accumulate now and remember to cash out in 2022

im a 2011 og. still hopeful. made and lost a fortune (>$1 mill) failed business, failed trades, loading up for 2021 as endgame. gonna be a long couple yrs so get irl in order. get jacked. gf. put $$ in much as u can. assuming u arent in total shit projects. well make it

Dis

App store download inapp pay for crypto with apple and google store, online just enter card no verification no shit, buy thru bank directly.

Then will come the next parabolic rise

this. next run will be boomers throwing in their retirement

If you feel this way you aren’t an OG in any meaningful way.

what if the dollar collapses in 2022?

The bear just started fren.
It will be some long sideways years ahead of us

Y tho

I'm a original bag holder from BTC first went to $1000

>App store download inapp pay for crypto with apple and google store, online just enter card no verification no shit, buy thru bank directly.
>Then will come the next parabolic rise
This already basically exists with Cuckbase and Cash App. Actually with Cash App you just need to upload a picture of your ID.

There will never not be KYC. This isn't an innovation problem, it's a legal problem. If you think the government is going to change the laws to make shitcoins easier, you're going to be holding the bag for a long time.

Really, because I can't find anyone who is still smug about their -90% bags anymore

All popular crypto communities are now ghost towns. Biz is ridiculously slow, and the frontpage of crypto reddit is filled with threads that are seriously struggling to get even 50 upvotes

No pump is ever happening again, because 2017 was ENTIRELY thanks to tether pumping the market with money that didn't even exist at the time

This isn't like 2011 or 2013 when the bubble was a measly few million/billion. The 2017 bubble nearly hit a fucking trillion dollars

K, go ahead and sell the bottom faggot

only if you bot pajeet scams

if you bought actual applications then ur safu

>2016 OG
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

btc moons

I lost a $10,000 loan given to me. So Fuck crypto.

this post wont age well. put me in the screenshot.

we haven't seen the bottom yet. we still need some time until the bottom is in. when the bottom is in, we'll get an extended ranging market which will slowly transition into a bull market. we'll see new ATHs, but it could take a while. 2019 will most likely not see prices above 10k and even 6k is questionable.

not really, that 100k sats will still buy you a loaf of bread. its just the dollar that cant

Attached: a brainlet predicts the future.png (1151x235, 19K)