Hello frens. the vegan diet is one of the biggest scams there is...

hello frens. the vegan diet is one of the biggest scams there is. I hope you are redpilled about nutrition and do the needful consuming raw meats and fish, eggs and marrow, liver and sushi. the hindus are hopeless, fasting is evil, vegans are slaves and the kikes want you to eat grains like slaves. if you want to quit depression you should stop eating carbs. I don't believe in homosexuality. it's just because of denutrinion. if you eat liver, which has the same root of life, you won't get fat and you will profit off nutrition. you will bulk up muscles without training.

Attached: 1542627744264.jpg (469x469, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QoiaTzgmA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your bacteria will glow with actual light and you will become beautiful, lean and healthy.

you should be hungry looking at this

Attached: come-fare-3-ricette-con-il-fegato-big.jpg (594x336, 34K)

What about rice, can I eat rice user?

Post your BTC address because I saved your pic but i dont want to steal...

based and meatpilled

vegan is retarded, pescatarian is the master race

hahaha, what?!
I don't know, you want to make me banned?

here you are! 36UaGraB845YYkMnRQf626Uk2v3xKkBHg4

ONLY EAT RICE ONCE A WEEK.
one fruits a day max
just sips of water

and plenty of blood, liver, brains, heart.
the kingd of the tribes used to eat the liver, not the muscles. if you want to be the apex of the food chain, you must eat raw meat.

you are not this body, you are bacteria
thanks for the bitcoin.

spoken like a true nigger. veganism is the high IQ Chad way.

Attached: 29FF1FB8-9892-4095-91C1-F1FD14010768.jpg (600x600, 45K)

enjoy premature aging. I'm whiter than you. you are bluepilled and delusional.

Gatis is that you?

he embaced vegetarianism because he was a hopeless hindu, kek. buddhists are btfo'd: buddha ate meat and had blue eyes. but jainism has monks eating meat. even if jains don't know it, in the sutrakrtanga, chapter 10, lesson 10, sramanas eat raw fish.

hitler apparently suicided? he was hysteric from not eating meat.

who?

>fasting is evil
I intermittent fast daily, and do a 40 hr fast once a week. Been doing this for a year, and have lost 50 lbs. Have never looked or felt better.

brother, when you harm yourself you put medicine on it. but do you really want to keep using medicine even when you are healed?
avoid carbs, it is better for you. don't starve, you will harm your cells. you will age. you will cause your heart to beat more and thus harming yourself. if you consume the fat around the heart you are at risk. do the needful.

Attached: Bone-Marrow.jpg (778x519, 224K)

Have to back this user up, proper cell regeneration cannot take place without the old cells dying off from fasting. You don't fast and you carry all that bad shit with you instead of expunging it

>feeding bone marrow to an infant
Absolutely retarded

who said infant you fucking jew?

The picture you nazi

Oh I didnt see the pic in full before posting it.
anyway,
better than starve them to death with veggies
DYOR, faggot

vegan kids become mekalel shabat faggots, according to the torah such people should be stoned. I stand by the mizvos.

>Jow Forums - Business and Finance

youtube.com/watch?v=L2QoiaTzgmA

did you know that broccoli is poisonous, faggot? the kids here say it's delicious.

>eggs and marrow

Even as a kid, I loved cracking open the bones of roast chicken and sucking the marrow out.

god is with you user

The problem with grains is that they ain't the same anymore. They were already fucked before even gmo arrived because people focused solely on creating sorts with maximum yield. The nutritional value went down while negative aspects like allergy came up thanks to lack of control on everything outside yield.

The banana is often hailed as a success story but almost nobody talks about what we did to the rest.

>Did you know that broccoli is poisenous?Everything is poisonous depending on how you structure your research.
>The kids here say it's delicious
I bet it tastes like veggemite, those kids don't have any developed tastebuds, they dont know shit.

wheat belly

Understood, but i'm not in any way starving. I still have to lose about 30 lbs to get to my goal, after which point i will only use fasting as necessary to maintain my weight. I agree with pretty much all of your other dietary advice, but i think you are way off with fasting. The human body evolved for periods of feast and famine, and jt is more natural than 3 squares a day.

Op is right, but periodic juice fasting and coffee enemas are also good. Also, certain supplements are a must. Vit. C, esp.

Supplements are a science of their own. Tablets, oil , capsules all have different efficiency. oil soluble double of tablets roughly. So you have to account for that when thinking about effective dosage. Secondary comes digestion limits. You can't absorb whatever dosage you cram in. This makes tablets often just a waste worse than regular food as most of it is shat out before digested. Multivitam variants hinder each other in digestion reaching also a negligible effective dosage.

Lastly take into account that most things require other elements and maxing out on one can lead to deficiency in another. For example vit d consumes magnesium and K2. So you have to take all 3 together to keep a balance.

The secret occult Rothschild redpill is that humans can't metabolize inorganic elements, except through plants. Inorganic elements cause death in humans. You could live to be 500 years old if you avoided them. This means only eating plants and only drinking distilled-pure water