YOU FAGGOTS SAID IT WAS GOING 10X WHY IS IT FUCKING DUMPING AHHHHHHHHH

YOU FAGGOTS SAID IT WAS GOING 10X WHY IS IT FUCKING DUMPING AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 709F5E2D-4956-406D-A96B-E9ADF76152E0.jpg (640x640, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ltonode.com/supply/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its all flowing into the imminent CHX moon

GET OUT

You're being manipulated, the tradable supply is MUCH higher.

so theres around 250m main-net tokens, that can be made tradable AT ANY TIME by taking a 40% hit, so there are 150m tradable tokens (once accounting for burn), plus 33m ERC20's. So thats 180m tradable * price = around 20m market cap
you don't exclude cold storage bitcoin from the circulating supply, so why exclude it for LTO?

(actually i don't think its a scam, i think you're being shilled with smoke and mirrors)

sold my bags for some profit. This one is done for now. Untill next week when they will announce something.

I've been trying to warn you guys all day. it pumped almost 5x in a week! of course it's going to dump. if you've been paying attention you'd have noticed that the price was driven up by the Bitmax bot + coordinated biz shilling. it's n ordinary shitcoin. nothing remarkable about it that can justify non stop pumping. just look at this chart ffs....does this look like a good buy today?

Attached: wouldyoubuythis.png (329x590, 15K)

yes sir. that explains the CHX fudding today too. these discord fags are just trying to buy enough time to dump their LTO so that they can get back into CHX before it moves up.

Attached: LTO.jpg (800x522, 70K)

Thanks OP, I got out with 25% profit. Wouldn't have checked on it until tonight, would have probably been in minus by then. Like other anons say, explains all the CHX fud these past two days. CHX sucks, put it all in LTO! Then get dumped on.

check the chart again.....

this honestly sounded like another european scamcoin like the joostening or tenx

gigantic hidden supply, the shills were promoting fucking suppoman as if it were a positive thing and we were still in 2017, more completely fake partnerships, whole thing just absolutely stank of curry diarrhea

Gonna buy the dip

Attached: 12132132.jpg (400x388, 16K)

The circulating main-net has 81.2m TRADABLE tokens (the total minus 42%), plus the 38m circulating in ERC20, thats a total of 129m circulating and tradable tokens - THAT CAN BE TRADED AT ANY TIME - so market cap is 129*price.... i'll let you figure that out

These tokens are the ones that could hit the order books tomorrow

p.s. the market cap is nearly 20m

$7m*

nice fud faggot

HOW IS THIS FUD? It's literally FACT.

>$1.2 million 24hr volume
>"It's over!"

Imagine being this retarded. What the fuck would be the point of a pump and dump where the "whales" make a pittance?

Attached: 1292717958574.gif (250x250, 1.24M)

>check the chart again.....
I got out at the yellow dot.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (870x723, 140K)

Actually it might have been the other pair of three red bars, but still.

HAHAHAHHAHHAAH HAVE FUN HOLDING BAGS!

Attached: B1A037D4-463D-4012-B7FA-F57FE20B1AD8.png (750x1334, 184K)

you're an idiot if you think this had $1.2M real volume. it's wash trading. literally when from 0 to top idex by volume overnight. guaranteed if we look at transactions the most active wallets have IDEX membership tokens for 0 trading fees, and were passing this shit back and forth to fake volume. Bitmax too was obviously running bots.

Who made money then?

Quantlets saw this coming a mile off.

Quant is being talked about as a potential future unicorn, which is why it's been so stable for months on a steady upward trajectory.

Every LTO shill I saw though was about how low the MC is making it good for a quick flip.

When every LTO holder has the same idea, this is the result.

Those who sold for profit made money duhh. LTO isnt done but its definitely dumping now. It will have its moment again just not right now. IN the meantime keep on the look out.

because it's a scam. only coins with real moon potential being shilled here right now are CHX and NKN

Flip your profits into QNT and let it rideeee

it was the suppoman shilling that instantly let me know this was a scam. thanks for the incredibly obvious red flag pajeets

QNT is just...so much better.

Spiked to 0.034 just then, lol.

0.1 ETH before Easter.

>Who made money then?
Ico bagholders fool, we've been dating this the whole time, ico buyers want to dump

Nice fud you faggots, Deloitte and propably Heineken integration in the next 2 weeks.

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-29.jpg (449x294, 32K)

>muh bags

Oh wow, I didn't expect to see this thread here today.

Attached: 1549348775787.jpg (600x623, 193K)

Honest to god, I sold off some of my CHX to get in this and the reason I got the fuck out of it was because Suppoman started shilling... I got lucky and ended up picking up a few extra CHX because I basically arbitrage'd while CHX dropped but damn man... LTO is a piece of shit

Private Supply ERC20: 20,166,667
Circulating ERC20: 38,672,736
Circulating ERC20 Cap: $ 2,092,195
Fully Diluted Cap: $ 5,909,823

ltonode.com/supply/
updated by the minute. no smoke and mirrors here, everything is there for you to see.

Attached: btfd.jpg (454x315, 23K)

People are moving to quant

biz will not understand.
let them fud it, who cares...
Once CMC will display the Circ Supply, this coin will moon

Continue to dump, my loyal followers. Market dump all of your LTO!

MEGA SCAM WILL NOT EVER GO UP AGAIN! FORGET ABOUT THIS COIN FOREVER AND MOVE ON

Attached: 8707401E-BD75-4CF9-B1A6-67409EC4E351.jpg (705x678, 306K)

All these guys FUD'n this bitch just want this shit cheap. Read the fuckin website for 5 minutes and you know this shit is gonna moon.

The FUD guys want you poor and keep saying the same shit about the token metrics.

So team put this together, it's updated every minute. ltonode.com/supply/

Circulating ERC20 Cap: $ 2,108,438
Fully Diluted Cap: $ 5,958,608

If all the seedround and private sale were to eat the 40% fee right now and move to a tradeable wallet. The marketcap would only be $6m. Otherwise, marketcap is around $2m right now with what is circulating. DYOR.

>Its all flowing into the imminent CHX moon
>yes sir. that explains the CHX fudding today too. these discord fags are just trying to buy enough time to dump their LTO so that they can get back into CHX before it moves up.

this and this

BUY BOTH CHX AND LTO ARE FUCKING THE BEST PROJECTS