Redpill me on BAT

Redpill me on BAT

Attached: 030CAE54-6734-403C-8CE0-52CB808F13BC.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/earn-bat-while-trying-out-the-blockchain-friendly-brave-browser-ee8409d192bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brave = good
BAT = bad

>BAT = bad

fffffffpppppplbbblblblblllttttttttttt

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (645x729, 34K)

blog.coinbase.com/earn-bat-while-trying-out-the-blockchain-friendly-brave-browser-ee8409d192bd
Coinbase will pay you to get redpilled on BAT.

They can only afford one retarded intern to spam biz and he posts the same shit thread every day.
Bearish for their marketing dept.

next big thing in crypto. Future web 3.0

Yeah because shitcoins getting spammed on Jow Forums is such a good sign of a trustworthy, solid project.

Fucking retard

Attached: brainlet.png (558x614, 45K)

I heard BAT is listing on Nauticus from an Insider within the month, Could be big if true.

Chromium with metamask and privacy embedded. You can't even transfer the BAT you earn, out. The idea is nice, but it's not a moon mission.

2 way wallet is coming. Or so they have said.

>Coinbase will pay you

With money that can only be used to donate to bloggers. kek

bingo. BAT is useless and will be sub 5 cents this year

it's an alt-right neo-nazi coin that hates muslims and gays. do not buy it

Wow, 10 whole dollars
I'm rich

Yes, BAT is bad.

Attached: btcmaximalist.jpg (408x431, 12K)

There will always be downward pressure on BAT’s price because they give it out for free, just like steem. Yes advertisers have to buy but that can never outweigh the sell pressure.

You realize that the UGP will run out eventually right? Why are people so retarded when it comes to BAT? I don't understand it.

Then people will stop using it you dumb fuck.

There's just nothing left to discuss anymore when it comes to BAT on Jow Forums. People here either get it or they don't. Those that don't get it parrot the same things over and over, BAT threads are like groundhogs day when it comes to FUD.

Anyways BAT Ads should be cool, but I'm already looking past ads, and apparently so is the Brave team. The next big thing will be using BAT to purchase goods/services online. That will be huge once Brave gets some big names on board. Imagine being able to pay for a Netflix subscription with BAT? Or reading WSJ articles by giving 50 BAT or whatever? That's when I think BAT will really take off.

Attached: bat beyond.png (673x382, 78K)

No, because then ads will be live and people will earn BAT to spend on content if they choose. Try harder next time.

Brave VPN is what I'm looking forward to. I am also looking forward to publishers like WSJ letting me pay .5 BAT to read an article. People just don't get it I guess.

The threads are simple because bat is shit in an extremely simple way. It is a useless funding token shoehorned into a branded clone of an open source project. Worthless.

Brave needs a unit of currency for the entire idea to work. How do you suppose Brave could work without a token? Let me guess, you think it should be BTC because you are a BTC maximalist. Try harder next time bud.

It could offer literally every erc20 token and leave the choice to the user. Why not do that?

Because it is way easier and more logical to convert advertiser money into one token and then pay the token out to users instead of having hundreds of tokens and confusing people who don't care about getting paid in 20 different coins. BAT is simply the smartest way to do it.

No it isn't it's a trivial technical difference, all erc20s are the same, that's why they can all use the same wallet. If you're worried about confusing normies them payout in ETH, which they have actually heard of (instead of some weird bat token that they haven't)

All ERC20s are not the same, because I will get paid in BAT to watch ads and not in other ERC20 tokens. I also cannot use BAT in Augur's app.

If you guys are trying to discredit BAT, at least come up with a valid complaint.

Why not pay out in ETH, which already has great liquidity and brand awareness?

The end result is the same whether people get paid out in ETH or BAT. Why should it be ETH? If the Brave team used ETH, then they would have never been able to create a user growth pool, and they wouldn't have been able to create their own independent network. If ETH fails, it doesn't matter because Brave will choose a new blockchain to run on. Using BAT gives Brave the power to control their own product, which they would never have if they use BTC or ETH. By the way, just because ETH has more recognition now doesn't mean it will always be that way.

Brave is a broken browser and BAT literally can never go above $1

>Why use ETH?
Better liquidity, better brand awareness, encouraging ETH usage would contribute to the security of the underlying network. Those are 3 huge advantages, btw.
>If the Brave team used ETH, then they would have never been able to create a user growth pool, and they wouldn't have been able to create their own independent network.
Hence "funding token".

There's seriously no use arguing with brainlets. BAT has a future in the cryptospace, while many of the shitcoins shilled here are vaporware awaiting there "main net"

Some serious Don Quixote shit, just chasing a product and idea that will never really come to fruition.

Meanwhile Brave is making clear progress, and I'm literally using the browser to post this. It's a crypto project with a working product and a serious team behind it, and a lot of people love to look beyond that because they don't own any BAT kek.

It's not a funding token, because a funding token implies that the only reason it was created was to fund a project. That is not why BAT was created. Before BAT even existed, Brave was funded by big name PE funds like Peter Thiel's Founders Fund. They created BAT because the browser needs a token to function. They intelligently kept a portion of the ICO to incentivize people to download the browser. They don't get to keep the "funding" token. Calling it a funding token is disingenuous at best.

From a person who actually uses Brave and BAT, I would rather be paid in BAT than ETH. I don't want to worry about external factors like all the other ICOs running on ETH dumping their stack of ETH. With BAT, I don't have to worry about dumb shit like that.

I've made my points. Maybe you think you're disputing them somehow but you're just talking in circles. There is no reason not to use ETH except that they wanted a funding token.
Shut up you fucking retard

Well really you just called it a funding token and I thoroughly explained how it's not a funding token. Good talk bud.

>Shut up you fucking retard

nice argument my schizophrenic friend

In order to "explain how it isn't a funding token" you would have to show that it has a unique purpose in the system. It doesn't. It could be replaced by ETH at no disadvantage.

>From a person who actually uses Brave and BAT, I would rather be paid in BAT than ETH. I don't want to worry about external factors like all the other ICOs running on ETH dumping their stack of ETH. With BAT, I don't have to worry about dumb shit like that.
this is extreme mental gymnastics. You're more worried about people dumping eth, a proof of work coin, than your erc20 token that was created out of thin air.

All you need is one platform, one currency, and off to onchain transactions. You can build decentralized plug-ins instead of making new tokens that aim to do the same thing 100 other ones are trying to do, too.

It’s a piece of poop, man.

>muh browser plugin token

Repeat after me: ETH cannot scale. ETH cannot scale to support a full advertising network right now. A token like BAT is necessary for instant transactions to even happen.

And because you love ETH so much, what actually determines the price of ETH? How much of ETH's speculative value was due to its monopoly over the now-dying ICO market. ICOs have been dumping ETH constantly over the past year as well. Which of these factors applies to a token like BAT?

When advertisers purchase BAT to run an ad campaign, we have an actual transaction for services. ETH supporters should be worshipping BAT because it validates the whole concept of ETH to begin with.

>ETH cannot scale to support a full advertising network
You may want to sit down for this, user... BAT is an erc20 token

no shit genius, it runs through Brave's private ledger for Brave Rewards which is posted to ETH in batches that actually can scale.

>When advertisers purchase BAT to run an ad campaign

Attached: 1500449841759.jpg (250x251, 31K)

Amazing. I'm sure their offchain scaling solution will be as impressive as OMG's.

Listen, nobody cares. Brave will get adopted, in turn so will BAT. If the ETH network still isnt scalable, they'll just move it to one that is.
Because, Money + will of people trumps a 'decentralised ad network'

This whole thing is about getting users to convert from googles current ad model to BATs ad model, incentives starting with Brave and branching out from there. Decentralisation / scaling they aren't worries

why don't you eat a dick?

BAT COIN CASH

Attached: main-qimg-bfb55c30cf4cf975f3abca520daa2635.jpg (455x365, 39K)

>this dude in here making 20 posts about how much he hates BAT

fucking schizos man

Attached: browser plugin token.jpg (229x221, 11K)

kek niggers only get ugly asians

ok. there is a waiting list to get coinbases "watch some videos get some bat"
now apply this concept to every ad. people will want to earn bat and sit through hours of advertising to earn it. this is going to explode. it will be like that fucking pokemon game retards loved so much

At least he is happy, he has someone by his side.

N O A D S
O
A
D
S