Does business stress cause hemorrhoids and prostate problems...

Does business stress cause hemorrhoids and prostate problems? I eat pretty good and exercise but my ass feels like it got raided by a herd of faggots.

Attached: M1l20B1jN6dgJ-qe.webm (720x900, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>raided by a herd of faggots.
if it did it would feel great

learn how to anal

It can push you over the edge if you have a pre-existing condition. Idk about prostate problems though. What kind?

>Idk about prostate problems though. What kind?
Feels swollen or something. It might just be hemorrhoids though.

if you have insurance or live in a first world country, I'd see a doc about that.
when was the last time you got medically anally probed and came all over the floor as a doctor checked your prostate for the C word?

Ive suffered from swamp ass for the past 3 years. Don't know why it started. I've had to wipe my ass every morning and night before bed. I'm embarrassed to bring it up with my doctor.

Fuck that is a nice ass. Cute face too. Usually you find faces made for BBC on girls who shake it like that

Attached: why_trump_won_3.jpg (620x441, 61K)

just lol @ the state of wagies.

Quit eating McDonald's fat fuck

>when was the last time you got medically anally probed and came all over the floor as a doctor checked your prostate for the C word?
Probably 5+ years ago.

Possible explanations:

1. You poop too hard. Don't poop so hard.
2. You think your diet is fine but it isn't.
3. You have a chronic ass condition.
4. You have ass/prostate cancer.
5. ???

You know who could tell you what is probably happening? A fucking doctor.

>that obvious slut nails

He is probably from the USA and does not have a spare house left to sell to afford paying a doctor

Two tablespoons of pic related every morning for the rest of your life might cure it.

Attached: Meta.jpg (797x1500, 292K)

Thanks user. I'll give it a try.

touch your anus. You feel a small bubble near the hole? if yes is external, you need to put a cream to alleviate pain and use ice to, it will pass in 1 week or so.
If is internal go to your doctor.
And yes stress can do it, but if external is way better. Almost 70% of men suffered of this almost once in his life.

You don't need business stress to have hemorrdoids. For example, I'm a neet and I have them too but no idea why. Maybe because I spent 6 hours sitting on a chair?

trany man

This

What is the source for this thot? Please

OP's pic is a roastie thot with zero muscle defintion.You guys are fags if you think shes attractive.

In my case it was the stress caused by the shitty city, the job itself it was pretty nice.
But yes, if you are not living the way you want, you will always have big physical consequences.
Anyway, I've just switched to a better city where I can walk everywhere, I have very nice public transportation for work and I sold my sport car that became pretty useless.
North Europe is nice, there are still some places with less low iq nigga

>ass cramps

Unironically the effects of geoengineering aerosols in the body

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/

Take a cranberry and saw palmetto extract supplement and if the discomfort subsides it is prostatitis.

try not pushing out your shits
and drink some metamucil

Hemorrhoids start due to lack of fiber and magnesium depletion.
Leaky gut is advanced stage Candidaisis. To kill this fungal intestinal parasite from burrowing through your intestinal lining, a strict fast must be kept. Absolutely no wheat meat sugar or dairy FOR MONTHS. Probably longer. Urine therapy is probably the best supplement for this.