Save 2k a month

>save 2k a month
>24k a year saved
>40 years to save a mil
>80 years to fund a retirement

AND YOU FUCKING ASK ME WHY I INVEST IN CRYPTO? What the fuck ELSE CAN I DO YOU FUCKING RETARD. AT 8% STOCK GAINS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOULL STILL HAVE A LIFETIME OF WAGE KEKING ANYWAY

SO MY OPTIONS ARE

1. RETIREMENT FUNDS - WAGESLAVE FOR LIFE

2. STOCKS - WAGESLAVE FOR LIFE

3. RE - WAGESLAVE FOR LIFE WHILE GETTING KEKED BY NIG TENANTS

4. CRYPTO - RETIRE IN 10 YEARS OR WAGE SLAVE FOR LIFE

YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE BEST OPTION IS YOU BITCH.

Attached: its-not-enough-that-i-should-succeed-others-should-fail-kevin-chang.jpg (635x600, 46K)

Just give the 80 years a firm handshake and look it in the eye

Calm down, wagie. Don't get so ragie, go rest or something

5. become a neet

KEK!
Fucking boomers

>i'm going to make the same amount of money forever
pathetically short sighted my dude

Based and redpilled.

Exactly my thinking. I got fired and my replacement is a 50 year old fat boomer woman who is getting paid 15bucks an hour.

You are a god damn ape. If you contribute 20k a year to a 401k at 8% compounded annually, you're a millionaire in 20 years. But you opt instead to lose 99% of your net worth with magic internet coins. Retarrrrdddddd

Attached: IMG_20181203_080236.jpg (400x400, 23K)

If you only saved 24k then got 8% a year 8t isn't much savings you stupid cunt. I think you meant to say you are always saving 2k a month and it definitely doesn't take that long to get a million. Stupid fuck, enjoy your mcwage.

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-171728_Opera.jpg (1080x1920, 678K)

McCrypto will end up broke and poor like Kenny's dad, with a bitcoin hat.

>boomer- believes in FIAT

look dude it's possible to enjoy life while still waging

Another option for you to consider is to get gud at programming and move to a city with a lot of tech startups, get involved with one and hope it gets bought out while you have stock options. It's about the same chance as crypto mooning to where you can retire but if the plan fails you get good experience out of it

Attached: zxfor3tn73c21.jpg (768x768, 86K)

FUCKING YESSS OP

Millenials believe in ponzi crypto schemes

You got it right. You will make it.

What you gonna do with a mil you cuck. You need 10mil + to make it.

>he doesn't understand the concept of compounding interest
i could literally not invest an extra dime of new principal and just reinvest all my capital gains and dividends and I'll have about $1 million.

That doesn't include the growth of my passive income (right now 20K) that will balloon over the years due to dividend growth, nor does it include the standard 8% capital appreciation.

YOU MISSED THE CRYPTO BUBBLE, now you're just throwing your money away

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 4.09.19 PM.png (435x246, 33K)

*$1M in 10 years.

heck, in 30 years without doing anything else but reinvesting my passive income I'd have about $4.8 million

Based NEET

Do you understand how compounding interest works, you mouth breather? Jesus Christ, this board is pathetic.

OK bros I also save approx. 20k yearly , Is it possible to open an IRA for like 10 years? I dont feel comfortable locking up for too long.

>he things the purchasing power of usd is constant
>he thinks purchasing power is defined by cpi

Attached: e11370_19e87ab9b36b42659d21c4c6841d2a2b.jpg (392x368, 133K)

You can withdraw anytime from your IRA if needed. You can still max it for 2018 by April 12th with $5,500 and in 2019 $6,000.

if you aren't a retard you can retire on 2 million at any time.

>haha if you invest 400k throughout 20 years it will be worth x2 that in 20 years!
What good is all that money when you are like 55-60? And who the fuck can afford to invest 20k a year????

>And who the fuck can afford to invest 20k a year
Is this supposed to be hard?

>He doesn't understand compound interest

Attached: images (13).jpg (364x404, 18K)

How much do you really need? A decent house in Jersey is 200k and then another some for dividend yielding stock to cover property tax and you’re set. Split with a SO, and that the latter half can come down the line idk man

>who can afford to invest 20k a year?
Literally anyone with a brain

Everyone here going

>lol brainlet doesnt understand compound int

Are the real brainlets, also faggots.

Compound interest is a fucking meme u faggots. U still end up retiring at 60 with a shriveled tiny peepee and a life full of regrets.

If u dont make it by 40 u shud kill urself retards.

>be inheritard
>$2m by age 25

Attached: D9C27A32-24C2-4232-9C36-207446344D4F.jpg (491x335, 47K)

Lol you'd have way more than a million investing 2k a month for 40 years at average return rates. That'd be like 6-10 million.

There's also the option of being smarter and harder working than 90% of the population and create something that disrupts the technology market.

But you're average and lazy like everyone else, so you'll need to abide by the same rules as us.