>tfw it doesnt matter if you make because the US is going to shit

Attached: 1542745786634.png (426x364, 10K)

you can leave your fucked up country once you made it idiot

you gonna have to live on a yacht for few years that is all

to where fren?

You haven't made it if you are beholden to the borders of a piece of land.

literally every where else. i could not imagine a worse place to life i would rather life in central Africa or some Indian slum.

Especially if you made it imagine what a god like life it would be living as a slumlord in india

it's all going to shit though

Attached: alcoholic roastie.png (626x316, 38K)

yes yes you amerifats dont want to hear that your country is the worst to live in on the whole planet but it is true take this pill and thank me later.

leave asap

Antarctica will be safe. Just go to the middle and find the entrance to the inner earth.

STAY WHERE YOU ARE
SAVE YOUR PEOPLE AND MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT
WE'RE FULL

When?

>imagine i where an amerifat kek

dont worry only the based will leave the rest will stay untill the very end because the burger dweam wemember! i pity murrifats so much :(

t. Increasingly nervous pajeet
We’re coming

If America goes to shit the world economy will collapse, when that happens everywhere else will go to shit too.

The nice thing about America is you get first world living expenses, second world wages, and third world infrastructure.

T. If I wasn't tied down with a wife and kids I'd have jumped off this sinking ship years ago.

kek imagine being this deluded and unbased fml this is murica in a nutshell

>.....So it is with life. If, instead of an onion or a shellfish, you are given a wife or child, that is fine. But if the captain calls, you must run to the ship, leaving them, and regarding none of them. But if you are old, never go far from the ship: lest, when you are called, you should be unable to come in time.

just say'n. but i do understand your moral dilemma and am glad I did not burden myself with children so far. you will make it fren and can take your whole family with you

Attached: 1545351225953.png (736x673, 466K)

This is what americucks actually believe

America is the fucking BTC of crypto.
3-4% GDP increase, for a 20 trillion economy is a fucking ton compare to 7-8% in the third world.
Are you blind my fren?
In Europe we have nigga coming all over and economy stagnation, GDP increase is close to zero.

Europe and America are both done. Canada, Australia, New Zealand and maybe some carrabean countries will be the only bearable countries in a few years.

you can always come to my slum and life like a god if you are a fren. you just have to walk to the fat naked sergey statue and yell 'MY LINKY STAY SUPER STINKY' and the guards will let you through. once you show prove of your stack of course

Then move to another country retard. If you aren't able to save enough money to do so you weren't going to make it anyways.

Attached: 1548636013544.jpg (653x635, 101K)

>Canada
>Not bait

>you can leave your fucked up country once you made it idiot

Alot of countries don't let u just move there and let u stay

?

>tfw it doesnt matter if you make because the US is going to shit

name one country that wont let you enter immediately once you made it. and a 3rd would country wont ask any questions never you can probably buy the president. you frens want to go to the first world because you are stupid. 3rd world slum is the based way.

Maybe for a year or two, but then new financial networks are going to be set up and things will get back to normal. It's not like burgers hold some secret knowledge of exchanging money for products.