Can you name a celebrity or rock star that is actually a good businessman/businesswoman

Can you name a celebrity or rock star that is actually a good businessman/businesswoman

Attached: Trent.jpg (404x457, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arodcorp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

arodcorp.com/

Deez nuts

pic related. he sold the top on life

Attached: qcZfHel.jpg (720x1068, 195K)

Attached: maynard-wine.jpg (480x560, 256K)

Matthieu Flamini played for Arsenal and AC Milan

>Mathieu is a partner of GF Biochemicals, a leading global producer of levulinic acid and derivatives. He has stated[29] that “we founded GFBiochemicals with the ambition of finding sustainable alternatives to oil-based products” Levulinic acid is [30] including grass or woodchips, and can be used in plastics, solvents, fuels and the pharmaceutical industry. Levulinic acid has been identified by the [31] as one of the 12 molecules that can help unlock a “greener” world. In addition to GFBiochemicals’ established presence in the Netherlands[32] and headquarters in Italy, Mathieu has [33] China and Brazil as potential new markets for expansio

Unironically 50 cent

Kanye. Jay z mah nigga

This. When you get to your late 20's and start to see your creativity and mental acuity vanish before your eyes, you have a small window of opportunity to get out while you're ahead without succumbing to a cope existence.

>fucks off to start a wine company and record music for other bands while Tool band members can't begin to write one song
>still gets blamed for the hiatus

I honestly feel bad for him but I think he's just tired if trying to push them to write new material

Marilyn Mason? Ozzy Osborne?

Sharon Osbourne

He sold maker studios to disney for 500 million

Forgot pic

Attached: B32E80F0-A37F-4805-A529-A3E31C8DFAA1.jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

Let's not forget too how Tool fans like to shit on his work with APC and Puscifer. I saw them both live the couple of years and it seems like a better fit for him now.

Same with Reznor - NIN fans like to shit on him for his latest work and soundtracks..he's in his 50's now though and off drugs, his music is going to change. It's not going to stay consistent forever.

50 cent, Chamillionaire, Jay Z, Kris Jenner, 21 Savage unironically, Ashton Kutcher, Jessica Alba, Shaq, Rick Ross, Olsen Twins, Oprah, Jessica Simpson, Drew Barrymore, Ryan Reynolds, Will Smith... There are quite a few honestly.

Fanbases have always been a fickle mistress to artists. I'm just glad Tront and Maynard are still making good money and doing what they enjoy without having to become shameless aging whores for their fans and record label

Attached: Soulja-Boy-debuts-new-website-and-console.jpg (1600x900, 139K)

Kim Kardashian.

Im not even jokeing.

Her mom is responsible for a good portion of her success. I do agree with you tho

CHRIS FUCKING KHARDASHIAN

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-152450.png (1440x1272, 927K)

this, also Jay-Z

This

Didn’t George cliometrics make a shit load from a tequila company too and Conor mcgregor is shilling his tinpot whiskey like a true gypsy, maybe that’s the way to go

How so? He's not relevant anymore and is obviously no Jay Z

Attached: Donald-Trump.jpg (450x675, 81K)

He's not relevant in music because he's reinvested and diversified across other ventures since. Stuff like boxing, movies, vitamin water, that TV show power etc

Net Worth: $560 Million

Attached: 6E32BE45-617A-435A-952F-7E5D81C6419C.jpg (778x921, 170K)

this. they want to do the right thing by not turning into a dinosaur/grandpa tour band.
I think Trent Reznor has taken the best possible career path turn I can think of for longevity and not burning out doing the same shit. It is a pretty natural progression. Much smoother than like Danny Elfman or Mark Mothersbaugh had from their bands.

jay z is a meme

losing money in tidal and bullshitting about being a businessman doesnt make you one.

Nas

Buck Owens

Insane Clown Posse with their merch and """""family"""" angle.

Adam Levine, awesome Super Bowl
Performance, better tattoos and even better smarts in biz

Reminder that the Beatles manager Brian Epstein managed to lose them $100 million in merchandising.

>Directly prior to The Beatles' first American visit, Brian Epstein wanted someone to manage the escalating volume of merchandising requests that NEMS found itself unable to cope with, and asked his lawyer, David Jacobs, to oversee this task. Jacobs knew Nicky Byrne and asked him if he would be interested in taking over the merchandising subdivision from NEMS altogether, paying NEMS a commission. Byrne accepted the offer subject to a 90% rate, leaving only 10% for the Beatles and NEMS combined. Completely unaware of the potential market that existed, particularly in America, Epstein agreed to the deal, and subsequently lost The Beatles an estimated $100,000,000 in possible income.

Attached: the shittiest jew in history.jpg (410x599, 22K)

Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson

but unironically

buffet and soros

jesus fucking christ i forgot about this boomer beach bum
literal epitome of the boomer music culture

Also, no one ITT even mentioned (((Gene Simmons))) and (((Paul Stanley))).

Attached: kissoct2018promo_638.jpg (638x424, 213K)

I like it though. He embraced the wealthy NEET lifestyle before it was cool.

God I wish I was chilling on the beach with a cocktail right now

>tfw Gene tried to copyright 'OJ' regarding orange juice, so whenever a company or show uses OJ they need to pay him a royalty. And no I don't believe it was a myth, RJD was a lot more honest than this kike

Nice trips and yea I saw this table sitdown talk video with a couple of film composers including Elfman, Zimmer, and Tront and the whole time you could they were disguntingly envious of him because he actually came from a succesful band and won a grammy for his first film score.

They at the other hand had to steal other people's works as "templates" to get at Tronts level

"Good businessmen" of fucking please, as soon as you have decent capital money makes itself

Saying a celebrity or rock star is a good businessman is an oxymoron their celebrity status / rockstarness is their business

it's always 5 o'clock on the end of the noose

t. Literally a brainlet

As an artist your music is your "product" and how you dilligently put it out there is to "promote" and who you surround yourself with to help you create contacts for advancing ventures is to "network" but you're probably one of those zoomer fucks that think is all about talent and putting that on soundcloud.

Trent was a smart man for properly executing his vision of Nine Inch Nails and it's early finances after getting that loan from the label. You'd be surprised to know a record label doesn't give you money for free.

>pretending
Jay-Z is a self-made soon to be billionaire who litrally started as a dead broke black kid in the projects. What's more, he literally said from the very start of his career that he was in the thing as a business, and he obviously succeeded. So what if he lost money on some deals, every businessman does.

Kek

Unironically kylie jenner,

Bitch nearly a billionaire

Tool always sucked.
Hesitation marks was one of the best albums he made. You're probably too brainlet to get it. The last one sucked though.
Fight me.

Attached: 1548885025866.jpg (375x375, 24K)

Bowie. Master of the rebrand, extremely commercial yet maintained artistic integrity. The guy was an Egyptian androgynous god-king yet a relatable smart fun guy at the same time. RIP

This also jay and diddy
Niggers win this round pol BTFO

Gene simmons

>Hesitation marks was one of the best albums he made. You're probably too brainlet to get it

You are too brainlet to read apparently

that guy from supernatural is know for making a lot of money from the investments he did with the money he got from that shitty show

Duff McKagan

Attached: 111004035303-duff-mckagan-financial-intv-00010104-story-top.jpg (640x360, 47K)

>I have a boner over my sooky-rock idol
H-he did it all himself man! And his musics sooo deep