I can take out a 200k loan on my house...

I can take out a 200k loan on my house. Thinking of doing that and buying bitcoin with 2x leverage on Kraken and just holding till 2021-22. Is this a good idea?

Attached: D8181BCA-17A9-4A40-84D5-3D391E7FA64A.jpg (678x452, 72K)

lmao do it nerd

Yolo

No idiot

yes it is
you will be bleeding money for living expenses until 2022-2023

btc will see below 2k prices this year... if your margin can handle it sure.

I don't think so
we are about to test 3100 but it will be a higher low
it it only up from there

Never put all your eggs in the same basket.

>this thread

I thought the bull run was over... What's going on..

Its obviously the best idea but id wait for a slight bull trend to be confirmed first.

Trying to time bottom is dumbtier

OP, you have a way to cover a total loss?

if so, dont go in now... you might want to go when this dump hard (im talking 2000-1000) and dont do it on full 200k, register on deribit and buy calls, they are going to be fucking cheap... (talking 5$ each for a 6k long term option)

Why you want to do this:
1º you get out most of the loan lest say you originali wanted to get 400k of btc (your 200k x2) thats 300btc if they dump, you will only need 1500$ of risk worth of options to invest that quantity (really its something around 5k since you will be rolling your options)

if it dont work out, you lost 5k
if it works out and btc its at 20k by 2022 youre making waaay more than anyone in shitcoins.

Hi based user. Can you eli5? What do you mean "buy calls"? Where can I learn about this?

It’s a no brainer.

do it, it is the closest thing to a sure x10 as anyone can get.

Pretty fucking stupid if you ask me.
When you can go 5x and make hell of a lot more ROI

it is if you can handle being fucking homeless

risking a real appreciating asset to buy depreciating digital asset.

that is how you know it is not a ponzy
it will scare shitless all cucks

the fact that one would like to go all in just shows that he can't handle the stress of the daily crypto stress

you could just buy btc, like not 2x
you could buy like 100k and wait with the other 100k

even if the time is probably good to go all in now, don't think that the the daily mental crypto stress is just going away. you are here forever

It's a terrible idea user. Basically gambling your home.

>2x leverage
Don't be greedy. Even if it goes up way beyond ATH again, it can easily drop 50% again before that. If you truly believe in bitcoin long term, only go 1x.

do it fuck it

If your plan is to live under a bridge, that’s a great plan.

DOLLAR
COST
AVERAGE

YOLO

Attached: wolfjak.jpg (1200x630, 190K)

if serious buy it at 50k ea and when it goes lower buy another 50k. maybe good strat?

>taking loan for an obvious and proved scam

Do it! BTC is at the floor right now. This is a golden opportunity. Remember to be fearful others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful!

Attached: yellow-squares.png (64x64, 447)

Bad move. Buy monero. Also every pump gets killed with crazy movement from USDT.

Tether is killing crypto market growth.

Attached: 1549225791578.jpg (2200x1080, 239K)

Not a larp, but try chainlink. Tjank me later

Track 2X daily move if you want to make real money.