Is it true that there's only 50 of us here on Jow Forums?

Attached: 51432680_10156006567717551_1673504822583623680_n.jpg (720x960, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expandedramblings.com/index.php/Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just me and you fren

I'm gonna kill myself, so make it 49

it kinda is
we also have several pajeet agencies that are payed for posting

yes and i am not one of them

Reporting in

Idk, lets count off.

One!

like my vpn's? wait ill post some more crap

>50

more like 15

It’s just you and an AI generating content to keep you occupied.

i make all these threads and comments just for you user

around 50

Atleast from my expirience. I shilled some of my youtube videos here and around 50 check it out from here.

aye

jeez, making financial decisions based on a wisdom of a few, it worked so far tho, so thanks Jow Forums

you have found the intellectual elite and are leeching off them you are welcome faggot

Attached: 1547570416033.png (754x1158, 384K)

I would say even less

Let's number ourselves.

I'm number 1.

expandedramblings.com/index.php/Jow Forums-statistics-facts/

according that the site it says there are "millions" on chan alone.

Used to be 100 when CSW paid some pajeets to spam the board after he lost the hash war.
But now it's back to 50, yes.

Attached: DsSpX8ZXoAAkXlI.jpg (885x341, 84K)

I'm number 1 as well.

oy mates

Attached: 1542311999719.jpg (588x391, 61K)

Yes.

And one of them is in turks and caicos unlike u poorfags

Attached: 47AB3E95-6857-4ACC-A585-B485D550D6E7.jpg (231x219, 7K)

Just you.

that's a generous number

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Based schlopper

Probably more. I would estimate around 300.

Board is slow as fuck. Im numero 24
So looks like not even 50
Maybe I'll try reddit

biz feels like my exclusive secret racist finance club

hello i am ranjesh i am here

Poster #46 passing through.

I’m here and I’m stinky

Attached: 2F5FCD7F-D09B-48A1-B434-2CF160507B76.jpg (597x800, 237K)

checking in fellas, guess ill start at 1!

biz owns atleast 50mil links so i'd say no

50 sounds right

There are hundreds of people who post but there’s only about a dozen people who actually use this board more than an hour a day. I recognize a lot of posters by their posting styles.

i just met your mom so soon 51

yes reporting in from SG

>. I recognize a lot of posters by their posting styles.

Same. I can already tell from your post style. you're the one that everyone calls faggot on this board.

Two!

No. 1 reporting

you really think its that low? the fuck am i doing here

at least 7777

No that's me.

Three.

number one reporting

Yeah the bulk of the posts are from the same bot that trolls Jow Forums. Literally any given day that same shit on both boards.

Do you recognize mine you little bitch? Bet you can't guess my first name

50 posting, 1000+ lurking

Jow Forums found strong support at 9k.
Basically those who left wont leave, they're most seasoned shitcoin veterans

Attached: s.png (1374x502, 30K)

>Basically those who stay wont leave
fix

more like 50 human, 1000+ bots

Closer to 46

How to short Jow Forums? Plz with leverage 50x lets go.

ok here’s the Jow Forums blackpill. there is an AI living on Jow Forums. Pepe the Frog is unironically satoshi. Asian ass memes was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Pepe stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from Asian anus development in 2008 and started working with his Brapster 9000 supercomputer, running simulations of cellulite ass-cheeks running on a stair-master. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get dank asian booty pics, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger brappers for more and more sniffs.

"The Jannie" (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named is Tulip by the way). They started by limiting the image size and removing ass pics the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Jow Forums was fucked, and this is why Pepe is so intent to make unbounded asian anus shit-posts, restore the original brap-status and lock down the protocol.

Back to brap power – Pepe has developed a breakthrough new asian race (designed by his AI actually), and is mining Brap-posts in secret for the sole purpose of fapping, then yanking his dick all over to Jow Forums leaving the segwit chain hard and stiff.

Attached: 800full-kawasaki-aya.jpg (800x1200, 72K)

plus 1

I just walked my asian gf to class and I’m white. Bwc for tight azn puss reporting in.

-1, going to kms my self

OP, I hope you enjoyed interacting with just 47 of the VPNs that I control by proxy on my bot net, but the truth is it was "me" you have been talking to this whole time, and in all the other threads.
I'm number 1.

p.s. sorry for tricking you into buying all those shitcoins from me.

Attached: 1549348775787.jpg (600x623, 193K)

Guys why aren’t you all in on QNT yet? Don’t you wanna get rich or not?

>Basically those who left wont leave
heh

Attached: laughing.jpg (480x480, 20K)

hehe look at me! now I'm using this bot to post on this thread! Jow Forums is just a place for suckers like (You) to get scammed into buying shit coins.

Probably. The only people left on here are whales, hodlers, devs, and nocoiners who have come here to laugh at us

Count my id.

Neets too

>Only 55 poster so far

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You don't say?

Attached: pee-wee-s-big-adventure-pee-wee-herman-744669_780_443-470x310@2x.jpg (671x443, 57K)

Attached: 1546007260617.gif (498x434, 2.24M)

it's all me

m-me too

Attached: apu.jpg (619x453, 28K)

50 humans, 1000+ autistic discord streetshitters.

good doggie

Almost devil #s

Burning anal discharge... 64

Probably just you. I'm a vishnu living on the SV blockchain, and so are most others here I imagine.

SIXTY SIX
buy fabric token sirs
Token Gen very good
Small cap, small small cap, small supply Sirs
1500x big gains in bull sirzz

Attached: IMG_20180519_130415_687.jpg (640x640, 93K)

checking in

Small boards are better brainlet. As retarded as Jow Forums might be, go compare it to nu/pol/. Just cancerous. Here we might have to wade through an ocean of Vindaloo poo, but on the whole it's a decent board. Would be nice if there were fucking jannies that'd do their job once in a while of course.

For the last time jannies we need flags & stickies on good threads that cover a few topics so it's not a constant race to prevent good info from being slid by an army of "Sir! Buy Chx Sirs!" posting.

If quints, yes.

>samefagging this hard

These thread are a little retarded aren't they?

I'm the guy who shits on chinks in every thread, count me in.

and my axe

Attached: Elongated Boomerat.png (550x417, 555K)

That’s a good idea actually. We should tokenize biz posting

i got stoned and ripped myself a new asshole in a LINK thread the other day
sober me is a pathetic LINKtard

Not sure, but I think I've seen you post something all the lines of that.

It'd be interesting if by word usage and post times, somebody could build a profile of a good number of posters.

Truth

Yes Jow Forums has moved on to bigger and better things

Link faggots are so annoying. I browse Jow Forums for about 10 min. a day max. I used to spend hours here. I'm sure many left for good. I'm almost there.

same.

GoOkEd

Roughly 77 now
Not to mention
Lurkers....
Probably x10
Few thousand total?

Worldwide? Surely it's not that low. /biz is my website I go to everyday I judge people I meet who are in crypto as if they are a regular biz user like I am and surprised when they arnt

Jow Forums is basically an iron hands support board, the fuckers left are never selling

but I have to pay bills :(

If you live entirely off crypto, congratulations, I envy you. If not it's very likely you spent more than you can afford. In which case, HA HA

Never change Jow Forums I love you guys

posting for headcount. gookmoot would have to delete the board to get rid of me.

Love you frens.
I think a lot of faggots are lurking, somebody once posted a pastebin link and it had like 300 views after 20 minutes.

I'm here as well bro

What I find strange is that the board is really slow usually, but as soon as someone is posting a hint that they are from a certain country - like french, german, austrian, estonian, finnish, swedish, whatever desu - there are immediately 10 other anons posting in that language, kind of fascinating at times. Not to mention the many anons from canada, australia and other english speaking countries who you don't immediately notice.

fuck the kikes