That seething leftist who thinks Bitcoin is bad because the alt right finally has privacy

>that seething leftist who thinks Bitcoin is bad because the alt right finally has privacy
AAAAAAA BITCOIN BAD AAAAAAA

Attached: 1546188578360.jpg (542x729, 129K)

the brainlet that thinks BTC is private

>Bitcoin
>privacy

Attached: 1549202813669.png (511x515, 29K)

Cope leftypol

in all fairness the OG advertised BTC as
fungible
private
and immutable

but without privacy it cannot be any of that, try donating to the daily stormer from a coinbase account, you account can be blocked and taken away if you have even one tainted satoshi

Yeah there's nothing more private than an immutable database with full transparency you absolute fucking dumbshit.

Took the alt right how long to get into crypto? And then they choose to transact in BTC and not XMR. No wonder studies show that the right wing have lower IQs.

look at Alex Jones
the right is still in "it is a scam" phase

So wash it first you tard. If you send money into binance and then withdraw to a cold wallet who the fuck will know other than based Chink CZ?

i hate pol but btc and xmr are best coins

Nigga do you realize how much bitcoin has normalized previously far right fringe theories about the (((federal reserve))) and fractional reserve banking?

you can't wash shit

lets do the other way
Daily Stormer Pays you for service
they send cones to your cold wallet, you "wash" it by sending to another cold, then to kikiebase

you washed nothing the tainted satoshi chain is still there, you only option is hitBTC or OTC desk then privacy coin then exchange

in the future you wont even notice how you got to have a pedo coin in the stack and you entire account will be suspended and confiscated

OP has the right idea, privacy coin are the bane of the left, BTC is for lefties

>trusting chinks with your privacy

Attached: 1540518953683.jpg (600x600, 160K)

Hobbyist project that will go no where

They said the exact same thing about bitcoin in 2013

monero is cool, but there is better now
zcoin

They also said the same thing about 9999 other hobbyist projects that went no where. Careful cherry picker

Imagine being this retarded.

zcoin is (((their))) coin. idk i f iwant to support that senpai

zcoin =/= zcash you mongol

Zcoin will hopefully be using sigma to eliminate the trusted set-up vulnerability. Then I would say it's better than monero

>magazombine spreading lies
Countless on the left love crypto.

yep they have a lot to do, also insta pay will need to be there

you mean that seething leftist who can't finance child trafficking anymore because bitcoin is accountable right?

The right wing can be explained purely in terms of two things. Amplified fear centres in their brains (omg everyone is out to get me, immigrants and niggers are out to kill me, gumment gonna come take my shit, welfare queens everywhere etc)
And contact theory. The more you actually interact with people the less you pile them all together as a terrifying hostile mass. Which is why peak right wing was always backwood rednecks, because they never fucking interacted with anyone. And this has now been passed on to neets/gamers because they don;t ever meet anyone irl either, even if they live in a big city.

Psychoanalysis is not an argument

the right - leave my paycheck alone
the left - give me money and I will vote for you

cryptoes will moon just on fundamentals bro

Retard, you send it from a cold wallet your Binance account address, which then gets sent into a pooled Binance wallet. You can then withdraw that into a different cold wallet, then send that to Cuckbase. Only Binance will have your new withdrawal address on file. If you want to cash out through Cuckbase you can even withdraw direct from Binance to your Cuckbase wallet.
There are more sophisticated washing applications I have seen on TOR. Not sure how legit they are.

the right hold views that are compatible with the views nearly every society in history has held. the left would deem 99% of humans to have every lived to be right-wing extremists by today's standards. leftism is unnatural, a blip on the radar, and in a big bubble - short it.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you rayciss gamblers need to stop being rayciss

i'm going back to ars technica now. bye-

I'm convinced nouriel roubini's shitfits regarding crypto are because of this reason

Fear exists for a reason, insect.

Based wojak poster
>That seething leftist who hates wojak

/thread

are you on crack dude?

let the tribes invade your country and fuck your women, cuck. as a man you cant spread your legs to survive an invasion,!theyll kill you instead. leftish men have bitch brains

Attached: Trumps Coin.jpg (846x127, 23K)

>alt right
Get out. No one wants your jewchina centralized boomer shitcoin you stupid kike.

Attached: 1547330463602.jpg (468x589, 226K)

Oh yes, "the tribes". One of the greatest existential threats to my daily life, lmao.