No gains for 9 days

So let's get real. I am relatively new here (joined crypto on reddit during the holopump) but I'm starting to get worried. I don't want to be left a bagholder like Vechain or REQ hodlers.

Give it to me straight. Are we ever going to see the ATH price again?

Attached: footpill.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Kek spoke on this earlier today. Just be patient.

Kys

lol I love tricking new fags into buying the top

Its actually good for the coins health because it creates a heavy hand support at ath

Dont worry though op you picked the best coin to bag hold, top 5 coin by 2020

>intended to sell at 40
>spikes to 41 when I was asleep
>dropped to 32

Should have set a limit

Exactly, 9 days and we are still above 30 SATs, shows it wasn't a pnd, there is a lot in the works coming soon, we are going to 100 within the next 2 months

Attached: 1548528064334.jpg (400x398, 289K)

decide for yourself

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (875x1147, 285K)

First sell off??

Kek loves HoloChads so much.

Bear trap.

Holochain has yet to gain media attention

Ding ding, we have a winner

Attached: 1548634414617.png (768x768, 432K)

Can't believe I bought this turd at 33 sats. Kill me

>omg so let's get real senpai!!!!
>i use parentheses (because I don't how to fit all of my thoughts into sentences without them)
>unironically saying hodl
>reddit spacing
>not fucking off

>hodling
>hodling holo
Just imagine being this deluded

CTRL+F: >I hold Holo
results: ???

I hope we do, so that's my expectation. Sold some on the ride up. Still holding more. Hoping it'll drop so I can get some buys in.

After actually putting my head down and started to learn TA, i finally realise what a bunch of pieces of shit you guys really are. Kys, all of you.

bought before the pump up... feels good man.

this

chill, op, you made the right choice

We're pretty early to the party, normies aren't heavily invested yet.

T.A. Is just confirmation bias. Nothing can prepare you for some drunk whale that decides to market buy or sell a fuckload of tokens

24-25 bottom buy then faggots

what a good lad

I'm going to mention this only once and only because you are a newfag. This coin's ATH is somwhere between 10x-100x from here. Most retards on Jow Forums will dump on mainnet. Don't. The team mentioned that they will announce all the big partnerships AFTER the network is operational. At this point Mozilla is almost a sure thing. We don't know what else is in store. You only sell after the big partnerships are announced.

>The team mentioned that they will announce all the big partnerships AFTER the network is operational.
where did they mention this?
and when is mainnet?

You haven’t even made any fiat gains since when it pumped to 20 sats in September lmao

in the multiple AMAs they've held and more than once. I'm not going to dig through 22 (1 hour) videos just to spoonfeed Jow Forums.

>and when is mainnet?
when it's ready

>yet

Attached: 1547728432089.jpg (450x450, 38K)

are you in profit? sell

bitcoin hasn't gone up in a while huh? guess it's doomed to fall in perpetuity until it hits negative numbers

Possible but there is always a big sell off after a huge parabolic run. If you're in profit I'd sell at this point.

Listen to this user frens.