Monero has been compromised

Monero has been compromised.

medium.com/@MoneroCrusher/analysis-more-than-85-of-the-current-monero-hashrate-is-asics-and-each-machine-is-doing-128-kh-s-f39e3dca7d78

Attached: 1*JFyvD-o78GvMdvXiJW1xOQ.png (1000x713, 1.06M)

yeah well fork with some non cuck algorithm or be left behind

this fud is so bad it should be included in a "try not to laugh" challenge

>fud
it's very real friend

>mined by ASICs and FPGAs
>compromised

Attached: 1534182401977.png (640x640, 108K)

But there's nothing wrong with ASICs

dinosaur looks into the sky and sees a gigantic asteroid hurtling through the atmosphere trailing smoke and debris

as the fireball vanishes over the horizon, the beast says "nice fud", then goes back to munching on leaves

LOL this isn't compromise this is what useful people taking over the chain from the idiot children looks like.

Now these fuckwits can fuck right off and monero can go on to be a legitimate cryptocurrency without whiny star shaped bitches that don't even hibernate and fast because they're unironically more human than bear and definitely capitulated half a year ago and most definitely have ugly girlfriends.

Seriously did I mention that I can't wait for these fucking people to lose control of their chain?

FUD doesn't imply it's fake, it's just a pointless concern. Why would somebody who's invested in asics do anything to jeopardize the value of their investment by double spending? They have a lot more to gain by mining as much as possible and selling at the heights of the next market cycle.

>inb4 muh gubmints feel threatened

>centralization
>pointless concern
Why are you guys even here?

Monero fags only care about centralization when it comes to mining. Centralization of development doesn't matter to them

Haha monero cucks on suicide watch

$0 by eod

F-FUD!

How else would it achieve asic resist-
Oh wait...

See
Moaners are the biggest hypocrite beta bitches and I literally feel empowered by their tears as they all slowly realize how powerless and broke they are month after month after month.

But go ahead hypocrites keep trying to cheat your way out of the longest chain rule.

It's been a long winter and watching shitnero implode would just be a blessing at this point.

they're here...

They just did last year, a fork a year won't be sustainable
It took months for the current FPGA/ASIC miners to catch up to the PoW modification, I bet there's a state actor trying to destroy Monero, Bitmain et al can't sustain this much R&D by themselves

No shit. It's been shady for months. 51 attack is due.

oh wait what? ASIC resistance is a pointless battle because

A. The more successful you are the more valuable ASICS become.
B. Every time you're forced to fork you consolidate power within an insular group, thus contradicting your aim to be decentralized in the first place

I don't even want to know what it is you're on about

Good thing 99.2% of my folio is elsewhere.

>oh wait what? ASIC resistance
My point was that it's not even doing that

Can you explain why centralization is bad?

Like nobody wants monero to come out on top here really I'm pretty sure you're aware of this by now.

So watching you critical yourselves over and over is great. Just a non-stop shitshow and it's pretty funny.

Like when all the exchanges don't even want to fork so your shitcoin is frozen for weeks on end. Or when forking causes forks to try and take over again and again. Yet there you sit posting on a chan instead of doing something legitimate like actually coming up with that 100% asic impenetrable algorithm...heh.

Never change you crazy moaners.

yeah, you're right. I hope the dev team gives up on this anti-asic stance.

Its time to move on to superior coins
Like nerva

Attached: 1526699580201.gif (523x523, 3.34M)

fuck off shill

monero has been shit since the whole ASIC thing was uncovered. Then all the forked ruined it beyond repair.
And fat boy's gaudy display of money plus the "drug dealer and hitmen crypto" reputation don't help either.

monero is shit and always has been

The asic problem is not unique to Monero. Specialized hardware will always out perform general processors and every blockchain is subject to them. The only real way to stop asics is to periodically change the algorithm

or accept ASICs and let competition happen when you hit moore's law
bitcoin got this right and are 5+ years ahead of any other coins
periodically changing the algo leads to dev centralization

IT'S OVER CRAIG "SATOSHI" WRIGHT HAS BROKEN ALL PRIVACY COIN ALGORITHMS AND IS GOING TO DOMINATE EARTH CONTROLLING HE VISHNU IN THE BITCOIN (BCHSV) BLOCKCHAIN

Attached: 2019_02_08_06_42_57_Dr_Craig_S_Wright_on_Twitter_In_June_I_present_a_workshop_on_how_INTERPOL_and_pr (877x637, 77K)

>beast
>munching on leaves
Nice try onions boy.

monero isnt a store of value, and it can't be used as a currency because it can't scale. also giverments dont like it because of privacy. it's dead. move on

Monero's security was shilled hard on it being impossible to mine on hardware other than general purpose ones. Turned out a huge portion of the hash was in fact from a minority of "secret" asic. Then the asic manufacturer shilled hard for its own monero fork or whatever. Man, I'm glad I went out of this shitfest early.

Shilling Nerva in 2019. The audacity.