Why Tomo up ? Life is so frustrating

Two weeks ago I see a thread about Tomochain on this thread.

During my daily visit on CMC, I realize that they took almost 50% in one month while I have been stagnating with my BTC for 2 months...

2 questions:
> Why didn't I take a little bit of it?
> What is the reason for this rise?

Attached: 00E77187-D601-46A2-9042-F15CD7D9508A.png (224x224, 6K)

Lmao why even get this shitcoin? Just get zilliqa,
Literally a scam coin it's ran by a chink and literally called tomo.

To be honest i’m not an officionados of crypto ...
I heard Zil make a great run past months but at this time they only decrease, they have launched mainnet no ?

I spend some time on Twitter and I have the impression that Tomochain has better coverage and the community is more involved

> Be careful, I'm not saying that one project is better than another, I'd just like to understand why one perform better than the other?

Tomo offers stacking, maybe that's what's also affecting the price? I saw that almost half of the coins are stacked

LMAO fucking fudder, YES it has a mainnet you just cant use it till the bootstrap, it literally released SHARDING before Tumorcoin,

The Community is more involved because its a shitcoin.

Zilliqa is ten times better than Tomo "Half the coins are stacked" so fucking what? Go take your shitcoin and stick it up your ass paid shill, dont fucking passive aggresively fud Zil next time when it's far superior project.

To be honest I’m 95% on BTC, the 5% other is on a low cap (AVA).

I don’t come here to Fud or something else. I just come to understand why Tomo is up ? There is some news ?

Don’t be so agressive mate. I’m not a TomoFag or a ZilFag so STFU please and just answer my question

Genuine, literal, ESL pageet shilling

>literally has half a team of pajeets

Its a shitcoin, shitcoins pump and you're trying so hard to shill your shitcoin its not funny. "ZilFAG" LMAO true colors shown, Fuck off and when your done shilling this shitcoin come to a ACTUAL real coin aka ZIL.

"shitcoin" "literally called tomo" "muh pajeets" "Fudder" "chinks"

Great arguments you got there zil shill.

Tumorchain is literally ran by a chink, who ran XEM look at where that coin is now.

All these ETH killer projects are a piece of shit to me. What is interesting is the real use case that comes from tokens. All right, your token is capable of XX XXX transactions per s.

But what does it matter ? When you see project like AVA (Airbnb of crypto) they propose a real project and option for Fiat for the mass adoption, all of your Tomoshit and Zilshit are fucking geek coins with no future maybe ? So I don’t care who got this fucking sharding the first.

> I just want to know why this token is up ? I don’t care about your children fight between community

> stop with your pajeet commentary, we speak about a lot of coin everyday on biz so please stop, I probably discover this forum when you were in the ball of your father

im talking about zillqa not tomo

Great arguments? If you can't tell Tumorchain is a scam then there's literally no helping you, fuck off back to twitter with your shitcoin.

Rank 18 on CMC not doing too badly bruh.

This "shitcoin" was the second best im my folio throughout the bear market. (disclaimer: I don't have too many alts) So no.. if you were in any shape or form not so ignorant you'd be stacking up like I am.

Attached: photo_2019-02-07_20-25-37.jpg (590x1280, 62K)

>Calls Zilliqa "Zilshit"
>doesn't give an argument on why it's shit

lmao Tomo literally paid for Vitalk to visit them to scam dumbasses like you, and Tumorchain doesn't fight
They say dumb shit like "Community coopreation" because they literally can't fight, they know their token is shit so instead of trying to compare the two projects they act friendly. The only one here who is pajeeting is you who's trying to promote this scam, I'm just here to clean these boards.

>Rank 18 on cmc
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK AND? still a shitcoin

As you can see I said Zilshit AND Tomoshit
Poor guy

Why are you so angry bruh?

Give me one reason why you think ZIlliqa is shit, I'll answer you can't. And it's so obivous you just threw "tomoshit" in there to act like your not a tomo shill.

Remember Tomo is literally ran by a chink and called fucking TOMOchain, literally don't need to say more than that.

I don't like shitcoins sorry

Attached: nou.jpg (1056x692, 124K)

Literally had to go make this about me

>being this retarded

Go back to Link/Tumorchain/Bitcoin core or whatever the fuck you use.