Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1549525460998.jpg (720x888, 334K)

Nice! Just bought 100k.

This is what we understood with arranged marriage. You traded daughters in order to blend bloodlines with men of your selection.

you better sell now
I am gonna short it annon

tx just shorted 100k daughter, and went long on chads.

this isn't /tv/

It's incredible how far humanity has fallen in the modern era

formerly Jow Forums

Fuck off with this retarded shit. You raise a beautiful daughter to attract a high quality mate so that your grandchildren will have stronger genes. Nothing wrong with that. You have a mum don't you? Now if you raise a daughter who turns out to be a leftist degenerate slut who aborts every time she gets knocked up then yes you have cucked yourself.

>business and finance
this isn't a cp board

>imlying you dont want dads to do it the same to pull up the total stock of the female population

So this is how it works: Women are people just like you and I. If you raise the girl appropriately, she won't even be looking at the opposite gender unless you explain your position on that subject. Also, the most hilarious thing about your entire post is that you are the one putting the idea of cuckoldry in your fucking smooth brain of yours. So it sounds to me like you don't believe you are "man" enough to raise a daughter without viewing it as some form of cuckoldry.

>smooth brain
reddit insult

Attached: Old_Bilbo.png (769x725, 1.33M)

>Actually thinking that raising a daughter is a form of cuckoldry.
What a fuckin weirdo you are

From a broadly rational point of view you are still better off raising her well, because if every other man is doing the same then someday you will get to marry someone elses well raised daughter. From a narrowly rational point of view you are correct.

Its a bit like seeding in torrents. Seeding does not help me at all and wastes computer power and bandwidth. Yet it requires seeders to make torrenting work. If everyone felt the same way then torrenting would be impossible.

It's only cuckoldry if you only conceive of your daughter as "girl you can't fuck". That being the case you probably shouldn't reproduce.

Bullchads rule the day. Bearstacy's get fucked.

Just fuck your daughter you cuck.

i want to seed and feed blythe masters

>complaining about weirdos on Jow Forums

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Whateven is this thread?

Attached: giphy (10).gif (500x245, 940K)

Is having sons the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and wage slave to provide for another woman. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his labour is more enjoyable for the women that will eventually be fucked by him in her in every hole.

Raised the perfect man? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random woman who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who marries him. She gets to spend his money every weekend. She gets the benefits of his responsible and protective personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a woman who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for another woman to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 3453673653636.jpg (299x470, 37K)

/brosbros/ represent
feed 'em and seed 'em

Agreed OP. My first boss had six children and they were all daughters. I can't imagine the shame.

On the plus side, having daughters increases your chances of passing on your genes by a huge margin (women are more likely to reproduce, and can't be cucked). So if that's what you care about, that's the way to view it.

Attached: 1537644051048.jpg (1359x960, 149K)

All you think about is yourself.

If you were born a girl, you wouldn't want or need to be raised by anyone?

You shouldn't view them as male or female, its a CHILD !

>Actually thinking that raising a daughter is a form of cuckoldry.

I was talking to my friend on Discord saying that as soon as the middle of January hits things are going to start getting insane, like there's something in everyone's mind that triggers when the new year rolls around telling them to act progressively more insane than the last year.

If you niggers think pedophilia, and bestiality are on the table for being promoted by the media now, just wait until 2020 rolls around. The ride never ends, and clown world is an infinite plane.

Incidentally, if you'll notice as well, they take everything, and invert and pervert it. Pedophilia is no longer about making a 6 year old your cock slave, it's about children expressing their gender identity, exploring their sexuality, and retards trying to have "relationships" with children. Bestiality will go from being about fucking animals to deconstructing masculine ideals of female sexuality and "liberating" women from having to gratify themselves sexually with men. Screencap this.

The only thing woman considers a vice is virtue.

Attached: c4f46bf095d85da967cf68d5ad200c98.jpg (486x750, 66K)

ur a cuck dude lmao

Attached: Untitled.png (457x613, 579K)

while losing the family name.

These guys assuming xer gender amirite?

Attached: larp-medieval-tunic-[3]-15564-p.jpg (393x575, 231K)

>tfw no sisters
>tfw many brothers

I imagine having a sister is a similar feeling. You love your sister and if she's older than her you look up to her, if she's younger than you, you take care of her. Either way eventually some dude comes along and pump&dumps her.

Having a sister might be even more cuckolded than having a daughter. At least with a daughter you get some sort of control in how they turn out, with a sister you're helpless. They get to fuck and blow dudes and you're forced to feel ashamed of it because "dude that's your sister lmao"

glad I never experienced that

Attached: 1511337038421.jpg (455x586, 44K)

Names are a social construct. Genes aren't.

My friend has two sisters. I fucked one on a handful of occasions and our other friend is dating the second sister. I even know someone who has fucked both of them lol

Big tough guy here

was meant for you desu

>I fucked one on a handful of occasions
More like you fucked a handful on one or more occasions.

You really need to fuck off back to r*ddit bro.

based

based

Yeah I have a friend who let his sister visit him in college. Of course one of our fraternity brothers fucked her in the basement of the house. Sad!

>projecting this hard
Let me guess, your friends fucked your sister and you're salty about it?

a lot of newfags on Jow Forums

Nope. You're just trying to be a tough guy on the Internet and I think it's gay of you to do so.

Let's all just castrate ourselves to be safe. Those of us that are not incels that is, incels would just be doing something redundant.

just take the cuckpill user, white nationalist here who decided to let my gf fuck bbc on the side. its the final pill there is.

>reee you said something I don't like
>I think it's gay of you to do so
>mr. Tough Guy
Pic related is the voice I read this comment in. Way to come off as an absolute butthurt betacuck. Good job, faggot. Have a nice evening.

Attached: 530-90_omgspray.jpg (530x530, 56K)

Do you remember how that animation ended?

Good thing he shot up his school and not the anonymous myg0t fags who actually fucked him over. Feeling pretty comfy kek.

it apparently is since we have bsv threads every day
if you guys from /tv/ didn't know yet, you can store CP that cannot be taken down in craig's fork right now
spread the word

You sound like a childless man who dreams of marrying his future daughter and also hates himself for having said dream.

You gotta go back to bangalore jagdeep