How can I make start and run a sucessful bikinirista business?

How can I make start and run a sucessful bikinirista business?

I'm a man so I would have to hire a hot girl to be really running the operation and i'm sure even my presence along side her in the coffee truck would kill business. How do I hire a trustworthy thot to handle the business on her own?

How do I make money since it basically is just a coffee truck and the one making bank would be her since she will be raking in tons in tips. Is it illegal to take a cut of her tips? I would think if I took a portion she would become resentful and try to ruin my business/steal from me, especially since she is a whore.

I'm thinking I would have to park in my car nearby and watch the truck covertly, and be available if she gets harassed by a creep and needs me to call the cops or help her, or
if she needs supplies ect.

I'm thinking I would have to essentially run the business like a miniature mobile strip club. I could eventually branch out and have multiple slut trucks around the city and be like a decentralized strip club owner.

Also I live in canada so I don't know if this is illegal and also the girls will get cold in the winter wearing skimpy outfits so they will need heaters in the truck

Attached: 286736.jpg (898x701, 129K)

You know they can perfectly manage themselves right? Where I’m at they don’t have pimps watching over them.. you just want to be in an alpha position calm down bud

>so I can call the cops for her

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Target the söyim

Attached: 1546045100464.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

>step one: leave your mom's basement
>step two: talk to women
>step three: ???
>step four: profit

Have fun getting tortured by Russian mobsters for moving in on their prostitution business.

what a fucking loser

There's a website I read once about running a strip club where they call out all of the reasons why you THINK you want to own a strip club and explain why the reality of that business isn't what you're expecting it to be. I think that same principle applies here OP.

oh, and yes
>> Jow Forums

You guys arent exactly dissuading me if you're telling me i can just hire a girl to do this and I don't even need to do anything and they will make me money without these problems I was thinking of.

So just buy a truck, buy the equipment, message girls on instagram to see if any of them are interested in the job and then profit????

Attached: ea5fd9b1-2154-4a0a-9353-df45dd816368.gif (201x275, 2.03M)

yikes

what a disgusting mutt

Pretty much, but why would insta thots want to be paid minimum wage to serve coffee in a food truck instead of snapping their ass all day

Not a horrible idea if you have some concept of what you're doing

Seeing as you do not have any, and seem like a typical sheltered biztard, this won't go anywhere

They don’t earn minimum wage, they keep the tips... plenty of them. I’ve fucked a couple of these barista girls they’re fun

Her eyes look soulless

>multiple slut trucks
So are you gonna drive around all day and monitor them? It seems like your strategy is pretty hands on.

im a hands on guy ;)

Well, yes fren, women don't have souls.

Literally just go on Craigslist you fucking retard. Assuming you have the initial capital required to even open a cafe, you're good to go, otherwise this is an elaborate LARP. Kinda seems that way desu

I live in CA and we have a bikini drive thru coffee stand.
Its literally like starting any other business. The devil is in the details of course.
You aren't pimping dude. Law enforcement should handle any security issues. Or just hire security, you don't want any personal liabilities.

Hoooly shit

I mean, it's fucking stupid, but also kind of neat.