The only good threads on here are the heated debates about Asian women

The only good threads on here are the heated debates about Asian women

Attached: 1538016547823.png (370x164, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_cuisine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>idiots shilling their shitcoins
>making money
come on now

Japanese women: they're first cuz you cant go wrong. Probably the smartest of all of them, well-mannered, super freaky in the sheets. Absolute waifu tier.
Chinese women: lots more range and variation here. Great for white guys looking to americanize a yellow woman. Best cuisine, sometimes best cooks.
Vietnamese women: physically some of the hottest but worst food, language, and culture. Pump and dump.
Thai women: not much experience here but I like what I see.

Attached: IMG_20181127_192141.jpg (835x1080, 136K)

bump

Attached: 818692.jpg (683x1024, 568K)

Asian women are great. Burmese women started coming to Oz recently. No pic tho

Attached: 1534534627009.webm (960x1280, 2.4M)

If you breed with Japanese, your kid is going to be the worst of the WMAF hapa combinations because the cultures are so different between the parents

Vietnam has better food, language, and culture than mainland China, but not the surrounding Chinese migrated nations (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore)

There's a lot of garbage with mainland Chinese women because peasant mentality from all the rich/better looking descendants fleeing to Taiwan. Would only pump and dump

>they r cute n tight asf
Racemixing is peak degeneracy

I'd like to add that there's a lot of really wholesome and good looking Vietnamese women, like a lot of them are in to western spirituality because French colonizers, but a good looking, good natured Vietnamese woman is tough to find

Guys... i have 5 different Asian woman on rotation, with varying physical attributes and a couple more I'm working on. BUT my finances are in disaster.

Am I still making it?

>China
>Best cuisine
>Not Japan
Objectively retarded.

Sex with Asian women doesn't count. Get a real gf

Where do you think you are, pal?

I'm guessing you're a lo test beta who doesn't deserve to breed but I find solace in the fact your Elliot Rogers kids will shoot up your school one day

Attached: jie18vn224my.png (753x458, 254K)

why are your finances a disaster and how often do you see each of the 5

>Best cuisine
>Not mediterranean
Brainlet detected

>Thinking there is such a thing as 'mediterranean cuisine'

Fucking Americans

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_cuisine
>Unable to interact with the rest of society
Dumb incel autist

Asian women live inside the heads of Jow Forumsraeli plebs rent free

Meanwhile Jow ForumsChads are well read/cultured and have superior taste in women.

This is how every women should look like

Attached: 1549570978886.jpg (843x843, 32K)

Add ten years and a few kids and she will look just like her mother: short and fat. Pro tip: all women end up looking like their mother.

Attached: 1541544536868.webm (368x640, 1.67M)

yeah they live inside of our heads while we're literally inside them

Attached: 1525900637303.jpg (470x470, 31K)

zilliqa girls

Attached: 1530765555205.jpg (624x900, 194K)

Attached: 1546082880454.jpg (719x1280, 403K)

japanese all have fucked up teeth, and their english is shit tier. If you have to go Korean->HongKong->Chinese->Taiwan->Fuck Southeast Asia they're the mexicans of asia

Asians have rh+ blood so mating with them is like inter species dating boardering on bestiality. Unless you have rh+ blood in which case mate with as manu asian women as you want.

Attached: 1547950342041.jpg (600x800, 105K)

Brown Asians are great

Attached: 58129BD4903045F9BCD40857448D5626.jpg (645x1024, 89K)

The only acceptable southeast asians are Singaporeans but that's cause they might as well be Chinese

is it hard to sexually liberate a musi girl?

Mediterranean cuisine outside of Italy is very mediocre because its lack of use of spices. Still though nothing beats fresh mussels and sardines from the med.

Vietnamese are UGLY, the hot "Vietnamese" are always because of French/USA invasion and colony. They're hot because they're already HAPA

Checked

Attached: tumblr_nchtrqPLUT1tisgv3o1_250.gif (208x280, 1.84M)

I have 4 babies with 4 different Filipino women, each on a different island. I knocked up the youngest when she was still 17, and she had my baby 3 days after her 18th birthday.

Whenever I fly back to flip land I set my tinder and online dating profile as "bareback with creampie ONLY", and message anybody who matches with me "Let me cum inside of you". It takes like 30 minutes of swiping to find a fuckable date for that night.

Flip women are the sluttiest, most cum addicted, willing single mothers on the planet earth. They live to be bred, and the opportunity to have a white baby fucked into them is like a dream come true.

I get them into the bed, make them come, and get them to agree to bear my child before I nut inside of them. I have never had any of them ever get mad at me for coming inside, since that is the entire premise of our hookup. That they will walk away with a creampie from a white man.

You may not believe me, and you definitely won't believe this next part: I have even had several woman promise to meet me on the days they are ovulating, with their fertility cycle schedule all planned out and everything. Because they WANT to get pregnant by a white foreigner. I have even had an older white guy with a filipino wife message me and ask me to breed her, since he had a vasectomy and she was pestering him for a child. I did it.

The philippines is a shithole, but for a white man who wants to COLONIZE brown asian cunt, it is the holy land and paradise.

Attached: 1542056837310.gif (250x360, 1.98M)

kek clearly never been to Vietnam

hot, pity the kids though

This is ironic right?

no. flips worships white/paleness.

Based as fuck

Is this a good idea to spread your DNA like this? It seems like a legitimately good idea to ensure spread of ones genes

I just recently got engaged in vn bro

Attached: 3E1A2C6F-9D82-41D8-8B83-C6C1F3B59A3D.jpg (640x805, 245K)

As a male it's literally your only purpose in life. You just can't do it in first world countries because of (((feminism)))

Hmmmm, it does go against our society, but it does make sense evolutionarily

You know that strong urge that tells you to not wear a condom and jizz inside a pussy? Yeah that's there for a reason

Wtf, help me guys. I’m in Japan for a month then go to Singapore for a week. I’m having no luck in Japan. Only one girl for 2 dates. Tinder girls keep being too busy to meet or say they already have plans after chatting a ton with me. I’m limiting my chatting now as it seems a waste. Philippine workers keep wanting to meet but they’re never in the same town. I’ve tried clubs and bars. I’m 6’1 but there’s like even talking Euro white guys here.

But is it ethical?

it's up to your conscience. Pretty sure later in the years, you'll be wondering how your kid is doing. Or wanting to see him etc.

explain that image. is it moby?

> Vietnamese pump and dump

Kek

Utterly pathetic that you felt the need to post that pic on a Vietnamese anal fisting forum after saying all Vietnamese are ugly which includes your fiance dipshit. Bro atleast tell me you weren't stupid enough to go for a North Vietnamese.

Burmese > All other asian women