Assblaster was a fucking retard

Assblaster was a fucking retard.

Attached: BD299F69-786F-4FFF-8426-957EF24F7F00.jpg (1242x201, 75K)

To think people take the faggots words as gospel

No shit

Attached: Asslarp.png (522x150, 33K)

Everyone knows Assblaster was a larp, it is why the price crashed back to 20 cents two times.

>icx = blue chip
kek
the absolute state

LMAO what a retard. Ultimate buttfuck coin, one of the "NASDAQ bluechips of crypto"

>REQ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>(what I consider the Nasdaq blue chips of crypto).
*Takes in big breath*
AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't believe I fell for this shit in January.

This
This

>believing anyone who means anything to anyone visits this shit hole

it is. idiots have just oversold it to oblivion, biggest bargain in crypto right now

>assblaster
>retard
news

Suck my big fat veiny cock you inbred retards. You think I was larping? I gave biz the opportunity of a fucking lifetime to get into something that will not only retire majority of your basement dwelling fucks, but will set up your children for prosperity in a world that will be in turmoil. Never change /biz.

Attached: 18523452348542.jpg (1400x700, 88K)

Literally yikes

Thanks for shilling CoinMetro too ya fuckin dog cunt

More like AssLarper.

>guy tells you what you want to hear
>you buy into it

For all the boomer hate, biz sure does like to act exactly like one.

>$0.15 ico
>$0.01 now
JUST

Unironically redpill me user

Attached: 1538101558401.jpg (637x504, 69K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 8.32.49 PM.png (1160x609, 115K)

It might have some teething problems but Samsung are backing it, Korean Govt are backing it and every other major Korean company will follow, they have 100+ devs, no worries about funding, the potential is massive.

Proofs?

Ian balina

Taking financial advice from a guy named assblaster on a neo nazi forum

>ICX
>VEN
>QSP
ICX is pointless. QSP probably won't ever get a high valuation based on organic demand. VEN is theranos.
The rest are okayish as projects but can be disrupted. In the long run I think 0x will just be disrupted by a better and more trustless 2nd layer scaling solution. Req, the most justed coin, probably has the highest chance of success due to a lack of competition in its core function (automated accounting). Kyber is meh. Liquidity pools are good I guess but who cares. When real trading on dexes take off when real 2nd layer scaling and stablecoins enable proper trustless exchanges for ethereum bound assets, a shortage of liquidity won't be a problem at all. Kyber is probably useless when adoption of services built on ethereum actually happen.

The prediction that ETH Would go higher first was understandable even if it turned out to be wrong. Bitcoin shitting the bed fucked everyone in the ass and ethereum upgrades kept being delayed, plans kept being changed (to better plans, but still... market doesn't understand that and organic demand is delayed because adoption is delayed).

Attached: poopega.png (112x112, 36K)

>larping as a larp
Is this what biz is now?

you linktards are fucking pathetic.

This, fucking wish I didn’t buy it so high though, when I brought I thought it was low, fuck me..... average buy price about $1.30-$1.60

>!3sh7t72upg
Come on user. This is boring.