Why is everyone so crazy over this all of a sudden?

Why is everyone so crazy over this all of a sudden?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (477x550, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all of a sudden

Not sure OP.. what is this?

Don't get me wrong, people have *been* talking about it, but now it's being praised like it's the last golden ticket to financial freedom. I just don't get it? Legitimate question.

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGG MY LEVERAGED SHORTS

Chain link? Isnt that a gay thing?

shit coin, 2 men team, infringing on copy righted technology, caymen island, big mac, never shower, same pair of shoes, russian philosopher

It's just a PnD scam, ignore it user. They always try to hype it up to sell their bags.

Attached: 865476547654765.png (646x700, 145K)

It's a scam, stay far far away

It’s not. It’s based in the Cayman Islands and people have been holding bags. Look up quant and CHX. These are your tickets to your financal freedom.

link

Attached: 1530735153727.gif (914x1091, 30K)

Desperation + Delusion. For another example see how reddit still talks about Nano despite being incredibly JUSTed by it.

>all of the sudden

It's highly irrational and delusional. It's strange watching the hype and crash cycles, and the herd mentality that comes with it. It's uncanny.

Thanks for the advice, but I have my own portfolio going on. I don't believe in golden tickets.

Read

>It's highly irrational and delusional. It's strange watching the hype and crash cycles, and the herd mentality that comes with it. It's uncanny.
Exactly. Don't be like them

And out of nowhere. Used to be I could shit on the street in peace. Sure there was talk of the British returning but nothing a few panic squirts couldn't cure. Now everyone is Chainlink Chainlink Chainlink. Sir! I've had enough.

I have literraly gone insane trying to figure out if Link is meme or not

its not.
but it might be.

it's not. but fuck it requires some patience

Distant flushing

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

What's in your folio?

Only shortsighted poorfags buy meme coins. It’s exactly like niggers buying lottery tickets at the corner store.

again,
>but now
it's been shilled like this since the presale

I wish I could say. You'll know in a couple years. Sorry to be so vague. I'd really, really like to say, but I still have more money to invest before the word really gets out.

Lots of poorfags got left bagholding this shit

How fucking retarded are you discord nigger wannabes? Best performer since the start of the crash. Gfy

I stopped relying on others and learned to think for myself in this regards, because I learned how quickly communities can turn against each other in the midst of their own greed. I did almost make roughly around $440k one night when there was a huge Link hype, meanwhile I rode a Cardano trainwreck. Those were strange days. Albeit it's a funny story, I guess my point is it's a great idea to look into everything yourself. I just thought I would probe the community for what it was worth, and got exactly what I thought I would.

Remember that Jow Forums is full of massive, highly organized shilling operations

Where have you been

Refer to

Well, do you understand the tokenomics of Chainlink?

If you do, then you will understnad why LINK is fire and people are figuring it out slowly.

If you don't know what the tokenomics are you need to do a little more studying.

>Remember that Jow Forums is full of massive, highly organized fudding operations

Here's a fun thread for you.

The only thing you need to figure out is the tokenomics of Chainlink.

From there you will be able to find the light.

Great to see another nolinker with his head up his ass! I’ll go ahead and add another to the collection

It is pure shit and the ones who can read between the lines here on Jow Forums are left holding bags.

Attached: chainlink__hummmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (1080x1246, 124K)

You'll also find, it's no longer a meme, but it's become it's own mini religion. An entire faith based anonymous "investment" community. See

The belief is as strong as when BTC and Eth started out.

You missed Bitcoin
you missed Ethereum
dont miss Chainlink

but when is it going back to 30 cents? im a poorfag who needs to buy his 1k suicide stack and I don't want to pay more than 300 dollars

I own 10k LINK and I am a Pajeet, up your level fag

I'm baffled by it. I'd hate to say it again, but it's uncanny.

Funny enough, I was around for both, and there was huge community backlash for both. The birth of cryptocurrency was such an amazing experience to say the least, being able to mine a crap load of coins back in the days when they were $0.09 cents each. There was one point I deleted like 60 btc thinking I was basically doing Chinese slave labor; meanwhile, my computer was so slow due to the miner bogging cpu usage. Sorry to reminisce. But to the point, this is just flat out strange. There are definitely other options that have a much greater, realistic purpose. The ideology is fantastic, but completely unnecessary.

i am a college student with no money. I havent had a job in almost three years

Can you imagine any serious company spending their marketing budget on biz? Ahahahahahahaha.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

I know it sounds weird, but I had this saying, "Why work hard to make money, when your money can work for you." Never stop learning, and in the space of finance and investing, there's no bounds to what you can learn. Every chance you get to save money is another chance to invest money.

Attached: yougotitdude.png (559x630, 351K)

Alright, I'm out. Have a good night people.

Attached: byehaveabeautifultime.jpg (600x450, 37K)

I let ‘uncanny’ slip the first time, but if you describe it that way, kek must be seeping into your pores. Don’t fight it, for kek shall have his will, and all we mortals can do is enjoy the insanity

Pajeet scam shilled by suckers.

You need to do hours and hours of research. That feeling is what a bunch of Discordfags want you to feel.

hackernoon.com/erc-20-and-voltron-the-4-limbs-that-will-make-ethereum-live-forever-and-make-your-pockets-fatter-699a19b65c7a

It’s not a meme.

I don't see it going below $0.40

Attached: 1547540261533.jpg (750x573, 100K)

You must be new here, hi my name’s user. CHAINLINK= RENT FREE

Hey OP, you dumb jew
leave here and never come back
you come here asking questions but you wont answer anything about yourself. You dont deserve to breath

>missing the point entirely
imagine being this much of a brainlet

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

This shill article overlooks a significant problem: Eth is a scam. Why did vitalik sell? He couldn't exit scam so he just sold and let the project

Fpbp