Today I finally got used to crypto being dead. I barely come to Jow Forums anymore. It's a huge waste of time...

Today I finally got used to crypto being dead. I barely come to Jow Forums anymore. It's a huge waste of time. I made decent money from ETH in 2017. The space is currently unrecognizable.

I came here today and saw people shilling shitcoins like LTO and CHX and felt disgusted. One thread was about suing the CoinMetro CEO. Another was about the Xtrabytes scam. I mean, what the fuck. Are you mentally ill? There are so many better ways to invest your money. Why the fuck would anyone invest in obscure shitcoins they are OBVIOUS scams? This board is just a bunch of scammers shilling their Ponzis to other scammers. We used to have some informative threads, but now it's become pure trash.

Fuck you all and I hope you scammers lose all your money and kys.

Attached: 1546913589458.jpg (780x438, 37K)

Based and redpilled

Another bites the dust. And we are one tiny step closer to true capitulation

.lol faggot

Agreed. I used to enjoy coming here to read some decent new info that I didnt have time to do research on. But now its just shitpost after shitpost with the same shit recycled material. Did all the smart people cash out and just leave? Are we stuck with the only retards who weren't smart enough to sell?

I'm a late adopter

100% based and redpilled.

pajeet scammers have taken the board

>OP thinks 2017 is typical of crypto market.

Look newfag. Fortunes were made just like this time in 2011 to 2017. That was when u had to actually pick carefully. 2017 a fucking monkey could pick winners. You nouveau old fag.

Im coining that phrase here. Right now. Sick of these latecomers acting like OG oldfags and dont know shit.

When markets are low thats when real crypto happens. The bulls are when u dump on newfags.

>when markets are low that's when the real shit happens
Lol. Who's making money in this horizontal market again? The real shit was happening in 2017. You only had to buy some random coin and wait a few days for your money to double. Now you have to gamble on shitcoins like HOT or link and you're lucky if you make 10%.

Also, at least least in 2017 we were shilling ethereum, which has fundamentals and actually delivered something that works and thousands of projects are based on it. Now look at the shit people are shilling now. BNB? Exchange tokens? Ethereum copycats with no use case? Holy shit, how low have we gotten.

Ethereum has always been shit, but it’s concept was the only thing going for it.

Unironically the most bullish post of the ear.

only 49 anons left now

p.s. chx isn't a scam

No, we’re still here we’re just shitposting now because its more fun, especially in a bear market. We never left biz and never will. Why would we write up a well thought out post when we can just shitpost for kek’s?

Attached: 29BA3057-C84A-4F21-9628-D4110E3E3095.jpg (676x635, 175K)

Unironically BNB was the best performing coin of 2018. Almost stable coin like. Not to mention the gooks love binance, and CZ buys up BNB ever year or was it month don’t remember, and deletes it from existence. BNB is bullish as fuck

You are an idiot.

He was saying the bear market is when you throw your lot in for the long hodl. By the time the bull rolls around, it is too late.

You made "some money". Great. Fuck off newfag. We are talking tens to hundreds of millions of dollars. That only happens when you throw your lot in with BTC in 2011 and hodl till 2017. Or bet on ETH in 2015.

Idiots that bought anything from BTC to shitcoins made money in 2017, but they made tens of thousands only. Making so little because you are a sheep and your sheep brain fomo'd in when the real wolves bet big early in a bear market and weathered FUD for years to make millions. Know your fucking place.

I couldn't agree more. It starts with the letter "T," it's a relatively new technology. Screw these people. Figure out what I'm saying and do your own research. If you figure it out, profit while these retards shill shitcoins until the end of days. Thank me in about 5-10 years. K?

kek’d, fuck newfags

Another hint: Think of the movie Office Space. You don't have to know discreet math for this one, although it *might* help you understand a bit better on the grand scale of things in terms of it's technological superiority.

Another starts with an "H". This technology is private and not open to the public just yet. Sometime this month there will be a small release of tokens. You'll have to figure this out before anyone else or you lose your cake, if you catch my drift.

bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

Transaction processing systems?

Final hint: Timestamps. These two technologies will blow everything else out of the water. Think back to the good old days when bitcoin first came around. Write this down and really look into it. The reason I'm telling you, I guess, is because we're both on the same page. Really think hard about it. I know it's cryptic as all hell, no pun intended, but it has to be.

Attached: admonitus.jpg (700x600, 35K)

based as fuck. show these fucking newfags how we operate

just tell us u spaz. no one on biz will believe you anyway. i think i know what ur talking about anyway

I come here for Chainlink threads. Oh and

*honk* *honk*

Attached: 1549365463073.png (960x498, 181K)

Girls irl must find you attractive, mr Chad

Can't tell anyone yet. I'm not stupid. But if you got it, major high five to you, brother. This place is shit, but somehow I'm here. Just have to sit and wait 5-7 years, investing what you can. Profits will be stupendous.

Attached: arpanetmap.jpg (310x231, 26K)

You missed
>holo
>sv
>btt
>grin

Tari.

It's the real deal. You'll have enough to pay off those property taxes for your mansion out in Beverly Hills for decades, and then some. It makes my heart palpitate with anticipation. Part of me wants to tell every waking soul, simply out of sheer excitement, but again, I'm not stupid. Maybe we'll be neighbors one day. I'm glad someone got it, or at least I hope.

>can't tell legit projects from scams
You were right to give up

/thread

>missed

Not bad, but think bigger. Stupendous profits.

True. This is why I rarely check into biz. Just shilling dogshit memecoins

Agreed, im fucking sick of these pajeet chx lto btc0x bchsv curry threads. Ban them all for spamming

moment crypto was on tv was moment it died.
the moment the masses got into it was over.
all the hype all the hype where is it now?
turns out nobody gave a shit about cryptos future and only wanted in for easy cash money.
now that the moneys gone its dead.
sure there are some people making some money now but its chump change compared to what those insane 1000000% increases we had before.

This 100%

There's only a couple sleeping giants out there right now. Legitimately. No, it's not Link. No, it's not CHX or any other garbage memecoins. The public doesn't need to know about them yet, so the true believers and backers take the profits. Not some crap wall street douchebag. To which I say, "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

user do you think in 2060 crypto will still be dead. Look how long the ibternet was around and then look how long it took to gain widespread adoption. Like 40 fucking years.

The question is crypto dead the question should be which coins and tokens wil be the ibms apples amazons of the next 40 years.
It will happen

Nows the time to accumulate faggot. Jesus christ im literally fuming right now.
You fags are the same one that are going to be bitching about wishing they bought during the dip. I know your type ive seen it in stocks too

The fact Reddcoin has a 31m MC tells me this shit is going a lot lower.

Taris the only one on my radar. I'll dig, does it use mimblewimble?

I'm hoping more people just sell. I've been on the sidelines waiting and the faster everyone sells the faster we can recover and actually make money again, without endless sideways movement. I'm not seeing a full on bull for a long time, but at least some decent movement will allow for some decent gains.

We both know that only 1 coin can make it real big, I am talking 1000x-10000x global adoption levels, just like Bitcoin before Blockstream decapitated it with 1mb Block limit.

Knowing which one will make it is the hard part. Accumulate the wrong one and you'll end up just ending yourself because all your money will be wasted.

Whichever coin solves scaling first, will make it. Yes, that is a hint.

Don't cry; rebuy.

Omg is it zilliqua???

Attached: 1530765555205_2.jpg (624x900, 194K)

highest IQ post itt
anyone who doesn't understand OP is trying to self-rationalize his decision to exit needs to take a one week break. go outside, meet people, read some books on human psychology, do something because you NEED to understand how people work if you don't want to miss the top next time

>what is a short trade
is sad when brainlets think they are superior

Please tell me this isnt hashgraph

It's biz, ofc it is a centralized shitcoin they will lose their ass on.

> I bought during the bull run when posts were happy, why can't you be happy like we were even though you are 14 months into a bear market?

your dad works at bitcoin?

Yup. Crypto is ded. I hold some link now in the off chance it isn’t a meme, but that’s it. Maybe I’ll start accumulating btc again once it drops to 2k.

Hedera Presale. Timestamps on hashgraph?

Bro I've been waiting on hashgraph since 2017

Seems hard to invest in hashgraph unless you're an accredited investor. Doing more research.

>shitpost after shitpost with the same shit recycled material
Sounds like Reddit's doing. They do this to every board.

ooga chaka ooga chaka
ps. it's an obvious scam

fuckin KILL yourself lmao jesus christ the state of pageets.

Good, now if everyone comes to their senses so we can all move on.

the ONLY coins that are going to stick around are btc and eth. everything else is just another alt about to be made obsolete/irrelevant by another alt some months later.

just put your money back into btc/eth, or take it out of crypto entirely, and then move on. nobody is getting rich from alts

Buy REQ, next ETH, sirs

>ZIL
I'm buying only ZIL, ETH, and BTC. If ZIL pulls an ETH then I'll have made it. If it fails, hopefully BTC and ETH will be enough to offset the losses.

And if crypto as a whole dies, glad I can retire at 55-60 with my Boomer 401k.