I work in the Wells Fargo IT department

Guys. This is Big. My supervisor told the Press that there was a fire in the data center and that were working on restoring everybody's app access and debit card access.

Meanwhile I can't get into any of our databases everything's encrypted. We've been hacked.

Fucking panic my buddies

Attached: A32D416A-5E32-40BF-8894-AA483AC722F1.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/slCN7oz-420
marketwatch.com/story/some-wells-fargo-atms-online-banking-down-after-data-center-problem-2019-02-07
youtube.com/watch?v=EOW9Zzme9Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qjr5CWMzOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

proof or gtfo

is this the mr robot script? i actually hope this happens

burger bank run incoming?
youtu.be/slCN7oz-420

prove you fucking faggot. i hate these fucking threads. you just come here and state pure bullshit and expect us to believe it. PROVE YOU WORK AT WELLS FARGO OR NECC YOURSELF FAGGOT.

Attached: 1547077428100.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Please god yes

good thing bitcoin.com cant be hacked

marketwatch.com/story/some-wells-fargo-atms-online-banking-down-after-data-center-problem-2019-02-07

clearly shit is going down

Attached: 1549589457705s.jpg (249x247, 7K)

........... need something more conclusive than a military training exercise video.

Faggot, my chink landlord actually works at Wells Fargo and he said that the problem would be fixed soon. Go larp somewhere else.

ok now were getting somewhere. so whats the issue, how fucked are we talking about here.

Attached: 1548730930199s.jpg (250x226, 7K)

pol already has it solved i think

all right that's believable enough. why do you think wells fargo got hacked

What was the proof?

business card

it was fake. just off google no timestamp

None of this matters. Wells is fdic insured. If shit really happened the insurance would pay out and bobone would lose money.

sounds familiar

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Let's recap.

On the 4th black helocopters evacuate soldiers from a wells fargo building in LA. Soldiers carried large objects on cots covered with blankets onto the helocopters (servers, gold, bodies?). Video released by fsb?

On the 7th a "fire" shuts down a wells fargo datacenter in MN.

Now there are also boa, citi, mastercard outages.

There are claims of a hacking attack on the US banking sector. Atm's down, credit cards down, banks closed.

were about to go to war

dude our banking system is africa tier
my dad got $1,600 stolen out of his account with check fraud and nobody cares, not the police not the bank
the person who stole it didn't even sign the check
the littlest bit of coordination could steal million out of US banks
I bet at the higher levels they have pajeet security and it's a complete disaster

I read a post about mobilization but to war with who and why and why the banking events?

all that tin foil is starting to rot your brain

You are right. We should not question things and mind our own business. Going back to bed now.

we should absolutely question things but we shouldn't compare apples to oranges by extrapolating the kind of seed they both grow out of

then switch banks wtf...?

>military glow in the darks do some glow in the dark shit outside of a wells fargo building
>now some glow in the dark shit is happening with Wells Fargo

Seems legit to me cuz

IDS HABEDJN

wtf? shits really going down?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOW9Zzme9Qs

dude they're doing this shit all over the place

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qjr5CWMzOw

>sudden increase in urban insertion military drills
>Trump going on about muh Venezuela constantly

Really makes me think

I don't trust it man
it could be another foreign war or some preparation for domestic unrest
A funny thought I had was the other day remember the FEMA camp conspiracy
what if they were prepared for civil unrest, but nobody gave a fuck our government sold us into kike central bank slavery forever lol

>no timestamp
fake and pic related. OP already abandoned the thread. pasta is from pol threads that have been going all day
thread user linked here sums most of it up
we'll have to make a call tomorrow if shit is not back up

Attached: gay.png (141x95, 23K)

Attached: 1541275906204.png (419x419, 295K)