Someone explain this madness to me

Someone explain this madness to me

>be western nation
>father can support a family and buy a home on an unskilled jobs pay
>go forward 60 years
>almost every woman is working which means wages depressed because you have nearly 2x as many workers given the same population
>now mom and dad have to work to possibly buy a home
>mr "economic conservative" president goes out and praises women in the workplace as progress
>literally nobody criticizes this and everybody cheers for this ""'progress"""

Attached: 20190203_005136.jpg (626x544, 206K)

Just wait until after 2020 when they tax you based on how white you are in order to pay reparations.

When you consider all of the immigrants that are invited into the country to take the remaining jobs and exploit the already strained infrastructure, it makes you wonder how things could have gotten so bad.

plausible. fuck this gay earth

>be told your money is made worth less 3% faster than the rate consumer goods get cheaper every year
>wonder why you can never afford a home

oppression breeds strength

feminism ruined everything

I mean, it's already done in a roundabout way with welfare, college admissions/grants, and affirmative action. What's stopping it from just getting codified into law at this point?

Almost makes you wonder if there isn't some bigger plan at play here.

whats there to say? women shouldnt be allowed to work? dont think any political group would have the balls to say that

Basically mom and dad are just goy cattle working meaningless, unproductive jobs to pay off debt interests that cannot be paid back with money that don't even exist and to buy shit they don't need just so Israel can keep them on a leash and have them send their children fight and die in the middle east for them

value of currency is about half of what it was 60 years ago. this is what happens when you have a private central bank acting like they're a federal entity creating money and collecting interest on it.

Attached: federalreserveisnotagovtentity.jpg (620x446, 48K)

All you need to understand is the Heckscher-Ohlin model, everyone with understanding of economics would have seen it coming, you had 60 years to stop being wagecucks.

cpi is a slaves definition of value

Attached: USD-1787-log.png (590x352, 13K)

The left rules the world.

it was a totally different era. US won the war and were enjoying the spoils, while almost every nation outside the bubble is stricken with poverty and have little opportunity for education

What we're witnessing here is just other nations catching up

And male. Don't forget the pink tax ol Hilldog was a fan of. And fuck it, let's just tax straight men extra to pay for tranny ops. I remember when this shit was just a larp, but honestly it's not far off. And the demographics are screwed, so it's basically a guaranteed thing.

The world isn't zero-sum. Has the US initiated any major infrastructure project since the 60s to solidify it's position as the world leader?

>blames women for global problem
This is the exact reason women choose to work. Men who do what op does are unreliable children

>women choose to work because they know it effectively halves the spending power of a family.
Is this what you're trying to say? Is this what you mean by what OP 'does'? What exactly has OP done other than call out the effect that women in the work place has had?
Given the choice between wage slaving at work every day or running and managing a household whilst raising my own children full time, I know what I'd choose. Unfortunately that's now fallen to the wayside as husbands and wife's both go out to work, leaving the household, the cradle of culture and civilisation, to stagnate and rot.
You women did this to yourselves because you were told that men have something you don't have. You've been manipulated into slavery along with us. We tried to warn you. Now our children grow up spending more time in the custody of the state whilst you toil away at work next to us men. Well done feminism.

kikes

Attached: 1545639070120.jpg (612x587, 83K)

>have them send their children fight and die in the middle east for them

Every single person since Vietnam who "fought and died for Israel" did so 100% voluntarily.

A woman has to deeply trust a man to become a housewife. She gives her life and future prospects to him. If she can't find a man with which this is possible, one that keeps his word and takes responsibility for the family instead of being a man child, she won't opt to be a housewife.

The mentality is important. Don't analyze the sound an instrument makes, look at the instrument.

pretty much

You're so obviously a woman

Welcome to 21st century faggot. Marriage as economic union is a meme now. If a woman doesn’t wanna be your bitch, she doesn’t have to. Instead she can be a wageslave with relatively equal rights. I don’t know though: if I was a woman I’d suck my husband‘s cock instead of my boss‘.

Nope. Just not ridiculous in his self-serving rationalizations

And the ironic part of it all is that it is Men that allow this to happen. From complacent betas to the jackboots with guns that enforce laws that women and betas create.

Since one average man can subdue at least two average women in hand to hand combat. If Most Men joined together in solidarity they could bring back sanity to society.

I’m not white and I would honestly be on you whites’ side for this. What a scary thought you brought up.

Jesse Lee Peterson criticises it

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson1.jpg (1000x812, 149K)

Can't wait for the codified definition of 'white'. It's probably going to be dna based.

everything revolves around power and power is zero sum

Fuck this Uncle Tom