CHX CEO SASCHA IS A LYING JEW

CHX partnership is FAKE. They haven't posted the pict of them standing outside macdonalds yet KEK
>aiming to disrupt trillion dollar industry
>CEO worked at some big company before
>masternodes
familiar? im getting mad vechain vibes from this Sascha. 1 cents by Sunday when anons realise he has NO ANNOUNCEMENT HAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 12.15.34 AM.png (1034x346, 123K)

This is the weirdest FUD shilling I've ever seen user, it's honestly better to just not say anything and accumulate in quiet...

s-s-should i-i s-s-s-sell? :(

you seem desperate, bought the top? dont worry in a week or less we will be there again

If this low IQ sperg level fud isn't a buy signal then I dunno is....ppl are getting so desperate to talk shit about this that they are literally dribbling nonsense, a lot of people are feeling threatened by Own.....

this

Everyone even people on twitter thinks the announcement is this week. I can't wait till Sascha decides to exitscam and everyone dumps on Sunday

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-07 at 7.49.09 PM.png (586x138, 35K)

what the fuck? why did no one tell me about this, fucking regret buying in now, selling everything... lost about .4 btc in the meantime..

based and only green id in this thread full of pajeets

Why are you guys wasting your time with this non-regulated scam platform when three regulated exchanges will trade STO's based on RVN?

>d everyone d
TFW bought in at 7 cents. You guys are retarded.

Attached: 1449574351332.jpg (299x259, 41K)

rvn is fundamentally flawed

How?

also business don't want to deal with crypto. with chx they wont even know they are using it

You didn't answer how raven is flawed. Is sacha from israel? I'm just asking, nothing wrong with that, he just doesn't look normal.

eventually the price of rvn will make creating new assets unprofitable. this is the only reason im not investing in it

Rvn .01 $, max supply 21 billion, block each 59 seconds, reward 5000 rvn, asset creation cost 500 rvn.

Nasdaq listing- 80k + 27500 per year.
Nyse listing- 300k + 69750 per year.
Rvn asset creation/listing 5usd

>Rvn
Yeah and an ANONYNOUS TEAM. Tell me what normy tier business is going to want to tokenize their business with anynonymous discord pajeets running the show? It will never work.

I think some people unironically believe that since Satoshi was anonymous, that they also need to be anonymous because it somehow adds value to the project

Nasdaq, tokenizeeu, t-zero, medici land registry= RVN

Yeah, all that's nice, but if you look into the tokenomics of Chx it has more potential to rise in price. Every company that wants to hold an STO has to buy and lock 1% of what they are tokenizing initially, and then another 2% when they reach their goal. This is in addition to a good portion of the supply being locked up in masternodes.