>Age
>Highest level of education
>Job
>Salary
>Net worth
>Advice

Attached: 1548722120831.jpg (1080x1350, 252K)

Chef
Sage

Bachelor's
Software Consultant
97k, soon 130k (new job)
Pay off your debt. Invest aggressively. I don't have crypto related advice because I don't invest in it

Masters in Quantitative and Computational Finance from GaTech
Consumer Product Modelling Associate at Bank of America
$95,000/year + between $5/10k bonus a year
$20,000 net worth, just paid off all student loans last year
Advice: your undergraduate degree really doesn't matter if you plan on going to graduate school. Don't go to school unless you're going to a reputable school that is clearly well known and worth going to. Don't even go to a reputable school if you will end up with more than $80k in student loan debt: better to go to a second rate school and stay below $20k in debt. Be smart about where you go to school and how much debt you get into. Don't do drugs or party and focus on studying. Once you have graduated and have a job, partying will come after.

this is a date mine thread so the site can make more money from targeted ads.. brainlets

Bachelors
IT (Tier-2 Remote for a large company)
59k (job searching right now)
~7k, but I do own some nice things.
Companies don’t care about you. If killing you would save them a dollar they will do it, or eventually be bought/managed by someone who will. Be ruthless.

>27
>Highschool dropout
>Retired, just trading on Bitmex
>On average and at current BTC prices making roughly a quarter million USD per year, but who gives a fuck about USD lol
>At current BTC prices, roughly 11.2 mil
>Read about Stoicism, learn to live within your means, divest from global fiat bankster financial system ASAP

Bachelor
Salaryman
$380/month
$330/month
Don't live in 3rd world craphole

Highschool + 1 semester of university
Lumberyard forklift driver
$12/hr
$140 cash + $25k in an education fund that I'll get taxed out the ass for if I dip into it + $14k in possessions (car, motorcycle, jewellery, etc.) - $6k in debt

Don't be a NEET for 6 months without the savings to live on for 12 months. Don't buy shitcoins, or any crypto for that matter, the gains aren't with the risk. Have generous and well to do parents willing to give you a hand if shit hits the fan. Live at home until you've got the money to go out on your own comfortably, with enough of a buffer if something happens. Save your money, don't buy stupid shit, nothing feels better than a big bank balance. Get into real estate, importation of the third world is a deliberate means of artificially keeping real estate pricing high through increased demand, immigration on this level is unlikely to stop for many years, certainly long enough to make some good money.

high school
none
none

some peoples parents are dead or dont have anyone to save them faggot. hear about the skyrocketing homelessness

What was your UG GPA?

Half of a music degree
Self employed/full time crypto swing trader
1-6k a month
30 grand.
I escaped the rat race, work 3 hours a day and spend the rest of my time hiking, learning piano, and reading books. Success is defined by self actualization, not by status. I’m living the sustainable, healthy retirement life.

Salary: $81k usd + 7% bonus (In Dallas)
Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering
Net worth: $3k (just had my first paycheck and live at home)

Study hard in school and hustle during recruiting season to get a bad ass job out of college. Also I think the high paced careers ala finance and consulting are overrated as they dont allow you to have a side hustle. Im waiting to save some money but fully plan on pursuing the side hustles in the next year.

life advice. dont be born a canadacuck. wages are shit and liberal idiots run the place

My undergraduate degree was also at GaTech. I got a physics degree and I graduated with I believe a 3.2

The easiest way to get rich is to have rich parents, in the fall I'll be going into business with my dad, and he'll be handing over the company to me in 4-5 years once he fully retires. I know I'm getting it served to me on a silver platter, and that I'm lucky to be getting it. Also there's no reason to be homeless, it's easy as shit to get an entry level job and some room mates or super cheap accommodations, even in a city with a fucked housing market like Vancouver. No matter what the situation is, put in a good hustle and you'll be rewarded.

>30something
>”some college”
>n/a
>n/a
>n/a
>marry a doctor

shut the fuck up you ignorant piece of shit... i hope you hit that tree at the end of your street tomorrow morning and die

Based

>30 grand
>escaped the rat race

Lmao, stay mad faggot. No excuses, get your shit together.

>t. Retard

100% correct. I fucked up in college with a retard BA degree, but I'm cage waging at Amazon for $15.50 an hour with ~10hr of voluntary overtime a week and I'm clawing my way back to financial security. Every retard thinks they have the right to live in an expensive city. Midwest is where the value is at

BBA in MIS (essentially an IT degree)
Business Analyst
NW: about 95k

Advice: live well below your means, learn to cook all your meals, enjoy cheap hobbies, and cherish the things you currently have. You have to live differently than normies in order to build wealth.

also say what you want about Amazon's warehouse practices, but I get to drive a forklift with no prior experience, and it can definitely lead me to more specialized, harder to automate, machinist roles in the future

mba
buyside research/pm
$200k
$900k
not having friends is a great way to save money.

>32
>Ph.D
>NEET
>$0
>$10k
>Don't be socially retarded like me or your life bottoms out pretty quick after school

How is your lifestyle sustainable? You were not able to escape the rat race at all, more like you live exactly like a rat.

>27
>Bachelors
>Healthcare Admin
>56k
>poor
>waging not worth it

Attached: 1529044688800.png (509x411, 17K)

>25
>Associates. Getting BA
>Hell Depot
>$12 per hour
>10k
Advice, I would say join the military at the age of 18. While in the military get your work on your general education. Report all injuries that way when you get out, you can get that VA money.

Medical degree, bachelors in business and healthcare management
Family doctor
100k+
150k+ (awaiting oracles)
Life is incredibly short. No matter how immortal you think you are, you’ll have to inevitably face your life will come to an end. The sooner you understand this, embrace it and accept it (irrespective of your age) the sooner you’ll begin living your real life. You’ll have fewer regrets and you won’t sweat the small stuff.
(Highlight of retiring will be being able to try DMT and seeing where it takes me)

>Age
>Highest level of education
$ophmore, college rn
>Job
Work for the college
>Salary
$2000 per semester, extra $4000 per academic year
>Net worth
Car not in my name, otherwise $30K in bank
>Advice
Scholarships are awesome, especially when they pay refunds or extra money.

>39
>J.D.
>In-house lawyer for a major tech company
>$315k last year including bonuses, not including stock awards
>~$1.5m
>Life comes at you fast. Save and invest for the long term. Have a 10- and a 20-year plan and think about them every day as you spend and save. I wish I'd done this when I was in my 20s.

High school
Carpet layer
45k year
-37k I own nothing
Never pass up a blow job from a fat bitch

But if they kill you they would save $59k a year.

Why would you get a PhD and neet?

BSc
IT consultant
~$250k all in salary/bonus/stock
$1.2m
Learn Excel

Damn who the fuck pays 100k-200k for shit ?
What the fuck are you sucking for that amount of money ? Even my boss don't touch that kind of money ....

>Age
> Education
Bachelor
>Job
Work for company Insurance
>Salary
1560€ per month / that ONLY 19K per year ...
>Net worth
357.5K ( I made some pretty good investment ).
> Advice
Too young to give advice I'd rather listen to my elders.

Also I think this one is a good advice Aaaaaannnnd I second this one too If anyone got some extra money activities, i'm taking it !

who is she op? i m dying here