Say it with me Jow Forums, no divis for wagies!

Say it with me Jow Forums, no divis for wagies!

Divis are only for Chad FOMO3D players.

Attached: fomo feb 7 night.png (1889x603, 460K)

>he STILL hasn't bought any keys

laughingwhores.jpg

why is your discord group trying to push this so hard again?

>why is a ponzi trying to sucker new people in

ill admit, we fucked up. round one was supposed to last forever and we thought bots would keep it running forever. there was a gas exploit and it took us a few months to develop a plan to keep the game running forever.

we now have enough passive income coming in from community members to make this last years at it is. once other people realize they have years of profits ahead of them, it will last for decades. most of us come here already, just letting you know before reddit.

I'm just glad this isn't a ponzi, got my keys, ready to lock up millions of ethereum, let's go baby. Buy keys or die poorfag.

There are several community members who have dedicated multiple streams of passive income towards round 9. Don't forget, this round of fomo3d is 100% community driven. At this point you have 3 options, fomo now, fomo later or rot until you die poor.

alright wagies, ive got to get to bed. well, see where this is at in the morning.

protip: itll be higher.

it takes failure to achieve success. Fomo3D round 1 was too much of a disruptive idea for Ethereum at its current state to handle. We let the timer goes down to minutes. Then someone exploited the current limit of Ethereum by filling up the block gas limit so that no one could buy any more keys and he won. It's not Fomo3D's fault, but rather Ethereum's limit that caused Fomo3D round 1 to end like that.

Now at round 9 we finally found a solution to deal with Ethereum's current limit. Simply never let the timer goes down to the dangerous region. We have dedicated community members with more than enough passive income to ensure that this round will run for years, or even decades, if Ethereum can solve its scalability as stated in their roadmap for the next years.

But more and more people have realized this. As the pot grows up hour by hour, key is getting more and more expensive.

Last time I literally regret not buying so much at the begining.
It went from 500 ethereum to about 10000 in 12 hours.
So much regret.

i literally went all in on round 1 cause i was hoping to lose all my money again. I made so much. this isnt what i wanted.

this

literal ponzi

it's cool game and all, I played in round 1, made nice profit but honestly, this goes nowhere now. It's dead game and even 1000 eth in wouldn't change that. The whale wouldn't break even probably anyway (ever). Do you know how many got burned by round 1? Massive amount of people lost there, but nobody on your discord talks about it. Most of us made profit in round 1, because we were early but so many people lost money there (for our profit), it's unbelievable.

Again think it with me Jow Forums, this isascam, no divs for wedgies!

Divs are only for Phat Fomo player

I don't even care if you guys buy in. I just want Jow Forums to know that when that pot hits 2500 ETH that FOMO3D is not a scam/ponzi/pyramid or whatever the fuck you guys call things you don't understand.

We legit tried to tell you and you missed out.

>this shit again

Attached: 0edcb0e37674ba78decabbdb31b29b39.png (142x148, 50K)

Attached: BRUTx.png (417x875, 302K)

>I just want Jow Forums to know that when that pot hits 2500 ETH that FOMO3D is not a scam/ponzi/pyramid or whatever the fuck you guys call things you don't understand.
I understand it deeply, on smart contract level. I played few rounds and am part of the discord community and it IS pyramid. You need new money flowing to keep the game running. Previous holders are rewarded with divvies and if you are too late, well, you lose except you are the last. This part of denying this is pyramid really pisses me off in this community and I hate it...

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing, no! I think it's totally fine it is a pyramid, just like P3D it's pegged to.

Just as i predicted, the pot is higher than last night and divis were earned as I slept.

Thank you wagies for not diluting my keyholdings overnight. No divis for you though.

Attached: fomo feb 8 morning.png (1886x496, 333K)

as of right now:

>buy 1 key for $.06
>its the last key
>win 264 ether

tHiS iS a PyRaMiD sChEme

lol, it's ok guys you dont need to buy any keys. Just keep coming here day after day after day after day and seeing how much the pot is growing and how much ether is being put in and how much people who bought keys already are making in divs every single day. Carry on

are you stupid? this has nothing to do with key price and reward... This is exactly what I am talking about, delusion and living in a world of denying lies

imagine now buying the cheap keys now and kys in 3 months when pot is 100k

Does Jow Forums remember two weeks ago?

Attached: memba biz.png (772x269, 97K)

Don't even bother with those discord shills, they aren't capable of admitting that they need new money to break even. While we're talking about breaking even, the guy that put 140 ETH into the round (which basically started the rise), not even he is break-even yet. People that invest at this point are praying to a handful of people to waste their Ethereum to artificially keep the round alive after the hype is gone, once again.
I'll gift the people that clicked this pathetic thread some milkers, enjoy them.

sage

Attached: 1544636614180.jpg (460x460, 62K)

okie dokie faggot. ill be back tonight, lets see where the timer/pot is then.

protip: the timer will be near 24 hours and the pot will be bigger.

I’m just here to shill

How much ETH needs to flow into the contract (team percentages don't change) to break even if I buy in now with 1 ETH?
You don't know the answer to that because you are just a pathetic poorfag shill and aren't capable of bringing enough people into your ponzi.
This is not sustainable, it doesn't even matter if the post triples, you still will not break even. You need noobs to buy into this. Many of them.

So please do me fave and shut the fuck up you disgusting cringelord, your shilling is bad and you should feel bad.

sage

I see some people are salty cause they didn't fomo into round 9 a couple weeks ago, I for one won't die a poorfag, got my keys and ready for the long haul. Fomo3d makes clones obsolete poorfag.

pot* instead of post.
i'd bet that this post triples ion replies though, because you are trying so hard to get off the ground with your little flip-flap wings

get the fuck out little chicken

You only need 1 key and you break even with a massive profit as long as it's the last key.

怎么玩法?

Attached: p36589122-3.jpg (580x435, 143K)

Found the guy who licks his own knees instead of buying keys. Fomo3d is quite literally fud proof bud, fomo now, fomo later or die poorfag. *shrug*

ethfortnite is better.

Attached: Suomifu_0.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

you guys don't even answer the question but just keep bashing on people. I made a lot in previous rounds, have some keys in round 9 too, but it doesn't change that you guys are mindless shills trying to make money on other people. You don't care how much they lose, you don't know if the round will keep going, because there are no guarantees (even if you keep saying that it WILL keep going). This is really fucked up

Round Nein will Keep going because it is written in the prophecy

it literally will go up dude
i straight up have a metamask filled up and ready to rock and theres thousands of way wealthier people than me doing this for the memes and fun.

congratulations on your keys

ROI'd long ago, and now I tend the timer using all the profit I get from the round. Even if you only buy once, I will keep on buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and buying and buying.

What is this non sense

Round 9 will never end, just give up dude, you're my time, I have a timer to to watch.

>Round 9
>It will last forever
>Join my pyramid scheme at the base level or you'll be sorry.
Yawn.

fucking retards just up the gas price to go higher than the """gas exploit"""

this isnt even an exploit, they did this for multiple blocks, all of you brainlets didnt see the sudden jump of the gas price - just increase it over this bot gas price and then beat him. absolute state of p3d brainwashed retards