Favelanon

press f for those who know.

Attached: 1549560964237.jpg (960x1200, 73K)

what happened to my boy?

hope he's alright

He’s not

what haps?

user...i

oh no, he seemed like a good dude

Is he gonna be the next star on the newest Brazilian gore vid, starring sandal wearing favela thugs and pistols that jam after every shot?

Got some Confidence dopamine hits phishing credit card information with his “free” dick growing techniques worked a few times robbing some autist Tried to scam the wrong person in real life and Is currently in the hospital either it’s real or he is trying to scam more Jow Forums people

What happened to my boy favela?

Yoooo my dude wtf happened to you?

Oh. I figured his weiner infection spread to his brain or something.

lmao the absolute madman

Woooah dude nigger SHIT cancer on Jow Forums tripfag reddit shit bruhhhh hope u r ok .....f... ......

WHITE GIRLS MMMM MMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

F. Next time hustle better fren, we gave you a ton of ideas safer than that other shit

we should kidn... i mean rescue his dog while he is in hospital

He ain't getting a next time fren. F.

f i remember you vaguely

Fuck him

Attention seeking sob story scammer

I once called him scum for robbing the women he was whoring himself out to. Now I feel bad.

Ultimately the story of a boy who became the thing he wanted to get away from.

I remember his manwhore threae lmao

Favelanon is absolutely disgusting beggar scammer.

S

This. S.

proof?

He scammed a lot of newfags

What was his scam?

no one cares
one less literal monkey larping as a sentient human being

He scammed time and attention from every Jow Forums user that ever encountered one of his low quality, attention whoring posts.

Fucking guy was a low life low key begger. He wouldn’t ask straight up, but always had some stupid fucking sob story. Looks like karma got his ass.

why are poorfags so stupid

who

I actually liked his doggo

I did this timestamped thing to prove its really me, I'm not OP, I am alive, yesterday almost got into trouble because I was recording the favela, a couple got robbed in the exit of my street 5 minutes after I passed there.

My little girl goddo is fine, wish you all a good week.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-08 at 14.44.49.jpg (1040x585, 35K)

I bought a whiteboard so I can record some english to portuguese and vice versa classes, so I can try to make some bucks and to make it easier to organize my other projects, and its like a big calendar.

I didnt scammed anyone, I always said JELQ is free, another anons already said JELQ work too and everyone that asked my advice/helped I did without charge anything.

If I had scammed just one user it would already went public.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-08 at 14.46.05.jpg (585x1040, 25K)

You guys shouldn't refer to South Americans as "monkeys". They're a very vibrant and festive people, with a strange, ancient, and somewhat tragic heritage.

I dont fuck with credit cards (stolen), even if I had enough knowledge to know how to do it, if I wanted (I'm into the clearnet/darknet since I was young so I know a lot of things), JELQ is free and I never charged anyone for that neither robbed anyone.

I'm not OP, I'm doing a lot of other things and the last time someone donated me was the user that made me promise and I respected the promise, I already posted photo of my abs and even if the user wanted to give me some ethereum for that I refused.

I am investing in the other ideas, fren.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-02-08 at 14.42.45.jpg (1068x1280, 79K)

I mean, I dont even care to be called as a monkey anymore, but when I call people "preppie mommy boys" they get raged so easy its funny.

I just need to say : "gonna cry to ur mommie preppie boy, HUE." and they get ass burned.

Also, its a cool movie: Preppie Connection
I think that is the name of the movie.

Well I gotta run right now because need to go to some places.

Wish you all a good day and good week.

And I'm like a fucking sicko parasite, but not the type that fuck your health, the type that fucks the other virus and bacteria so you can poop without get your ass bleeding.

I wont die so easy.

Based.

lmfao

I want to slam that

Love this guy.

Got back to post this photo so its really me.

Today its friday, I'm thinking aboutnot going to my graduation as its the party of the new students and I dont want to stay there because I cant drink and everything overpriced.

Lets see if I change my mind.

Sometimes I just imagine how it would be to live with a family support so you can enjoy that experiences without any stress.

Attached: today.jpg (585x1040, 176K)

>I cant drink

why can't you drink meu amigo

I fucking hate all namefags and every single tripfag minus one

Lol shitskin tried to peddle dickpills and got beat up? Jesus what a fag.

Good luck man. Living in south america is no joke, life is hard there. Most of these fucks wouldn't last a week there, myself included. I lived in a neighboring country of brazil for a while and it was hell for me.

Sorry for take so long, I have problems with alcohol, I was almost addicted to it after I had some real problems when I was younger, luckily no damage to my body.
Good you managed to move friend, if you have money you live like a God here, if you dont welcometo hell.
All fine, all I had was a uretra infection and I took antibiotics and vaccines, all ok now.

Topkek. Stay strong nigger

Oh wow I'm So Sad
God I will miSS hiS ShitpoStS and life advice no one aSked for
F

He fucked a trap
And now he has full blown AIDS

Why so mad?
I just fucked XX woman bro, even when I used to drink I didnt fucked traps/trans.

>XX woman
What's XX women?

Men are XY, woman are XX.

I mean that I just fucked woman that are biologically woman.

Yes, watch out not to fall for women with benis.

Nothing against them, its just that my pee pee doesnt get hard to them.

Going university, peace frens.

your english is terrible
if anyone wants translation work hit me up, forget this dude
I'm probably more tan than him too

somebody didn't pass 5th grade biology

>dubs checked
Good to hear! Don't waste your time on high risk, low reward shit.

>RIP
It’s a matter of time

Fuck off dude,anyway wish you luck if you wanna be a translator.

I'm bad right now, got some cold air in university.

I also called him out for the same thing. Fuck the scumbag

what's the lore on favelanon?

Beggar gigolo.

fevela dwelling seemingly bipolar beggar gigolo who claims to fight other favela dwellers

aka based

From what I remember, he originally made some posts here asking about ways to make money while describing life in a favela. He's an alright guy. And apparently now he got beat up or something and now hes here.

Lmao never have I seen text this based before

oh fuck I remember that thread.
Don't get on here enough anymore, what happened to him?
Seriously though that was shitty of him