Someone explain NEETism

Yeah, food stamps I understand. Anyone can get them.

But how the fuck do you neets get welfare without any kids? Or are all of you larping.

Or are you all committing fraud.

Attached: 1549511978493.png (727x560, 158K)

The common method is to:

A. Pretend to have autism
B. Exaggerate existing autism
C. Actually have autism

And that's enough to get welfare for life.

Don’t shoot lady, take gookmoot instead. He’s like a chink version of the YouTube execs you hate so much.

nice try fbi

NEETism is only an option in countries like the UK and Oz where you don't have to be a crippled retard or a darkie to get gibs

Just donate plasma. You get like $300 a month where I live. That'll get you half way to neetdom in itself.

Any side affect to this?

You'd be dead from blood loss by the time you can afford a basic second hand corolla.

This won't work in Burgerland unless you have serious mental illness with either a police report, doctor report, and/or psych ward stays. I know this for a fact because I helped my brother get SSI.
kek
I wish
Makes sense. Just being plain ol autistic doesn't work in the US.
This is a good idea.

tried, it's pretty much unfeasible to sell sperm/blood in cali because of corrupt industry.

>Side effects
The only side effect I noticed (or rather my girlfriend noticed) was some acute grouchiness the first couple of hours after. Other than that, nothing.
That sucks man. Here in Florida it's sweet. There's a place called Octapharma and it's legit $300 a month as long as you go every time. Easy money. I did it for about a year and a half until I got lucky with shitcoins and didn't need it anymore.

they think i have autism

This does not work where I live. Here you have to be a gypsy to get NEET welfare. Fucking Marxists.

Also gypsies gets paid here just for going to elementary school.

>theres no sympathy for being barely autistic
>im just not good enough for a good life

Selling sperm is tough. They want your medical records and family history. I'm in perfect shape but got DQ'd because I have one schizo uncle

Adopt a niglet, claim all kinds of gibs for child, now you have free foodstamps for you and the kid for 18 years, he gets free lunch & breakfast at school, Section 8 for free housing, donate sperm/plasma, child tax credit, claim disability, get $8000 to train for a new job but don't actually ever get one, free cellphone from government, free public transport from government, free books from library. If you claim all the gibs you can, at most you'll have to come up with $200/mo to fund expenses. Just spend some time applying for government grants, or crowdfund your niglet.

Let me mention, if you can collect disability you shouldn't be short any cash.

Let me also mention, if you buy a cheap manufactured home/trailer, and live in an area with low cost of living, and collect disability, you will have more freedom than 99% of society.

Not true, there are tons of NEETs in the USA, although most are in the South in low cost of living areas.

Or Urban niggers ofc, but the hood is a low cost of living area.

bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

fuck u nigger stop trying to live off government assistance and go find a job Im tired of paying into taxes for you lazy fags.