Would this be a good idea?

>25 years old
>wagslave throughout all of 2019
>put every dollar from my paycheck into btc and a little bit of eth
>hope to accumulate enough btc and eth in order to make it if I get lucky and there’s another bull run

Well?

Attached: 1FE8789E-9904-4CD2-81D5-3288543DF63E.png (256x196, 7K)

Yes, this is the smart thing to do instead of doing nothing.

Thank you user

That's what I do except just Bitcoin and precious metals. I only make like 400 USD a week so I'm never going to make it unless I gamble all of my shitty wage away

Everyone would be doing it if it was a great idea.

cringe and nigpilled.

Except most people don’t have the balls to do it?

Well its very obvious you are looking for a specific answer, so I'll give it to you.

Wow, OP. You really figured it out, how can everyone be so stupid? We're gonna need to rewrite the books here.

Fuck of

Working? Mostly eveyone works, you jackass.

To be fair most people don't have good ideas that's why most people are fat drunks that smoke cigarettes and weed every day.

Put 80% into ChainLink instead and you'll make it. The other 20% can be put into BTC and ETH

Reminder to OP if you're new, this "chainlink" bullshit is coordinated spam

This is a good plan, I'm doing something similar.

Wagie Wagie ragie in his cagie

Whatever you do op don't buy link. Don't believe the gypsy messengers sent her to larp by Sergey. Don't believe his slav lies

Attached: Goldenno_Goose.jpg (452x583, 197K)

Unironically kill yourself pajeet

Ok what is with all this chainlink recommendations? I never see it mentioned elsewhere and it’s not even in the top 10 market cap. Should I really buy this over btc and eth?

Bro it's literally fucking spam

Bitcoin is dead

No. It's literally an Ethereum token anyways so if you believe ETH is going to "moon" just buy Ethereum anyways

Like other anons mentioned it's nothing more than a bunch of discord retards trying to trick you to buy their bags by flooding the board with forced memes.

IDK if its a good idea, but I am putting 50% of my take this year into ETH/BTC and a lesser amount into a few choice alts.

I make almost $400 a day after taxes and have almost no cost of living.

This is my YOLO hail mary, since I wont be able to hold a job like this for very long.

It was big in 2017 I think, but most insiders have moved on. The team isn't very diverse either.

Take a look at holo, way more diverse (and majority women I believe).

They are also donating a large portion of their earnings to gay rights and Israel charities. I'd check them out bro.

PS the narwhal bacons when ;-D

Yes this is basically how to build wealth. Just take profits when the bull run happens.

how tf do you make that much?

Start a side Business and put 2k-4K/month in BTC

Just do cybercrime easy 30k monthly to put in BTC hahaha

Larping