Which coins are you bullish on long term?

I’m not talking about shitcoins you trade in and out of. I’m talking about coins you believe will go up in value in the long run

Attached: 2B5F7635-0AE5-41BA-BA21-75B0C31BE2DA.jpg (800x748, 55K)

C20

Means you're holding the best the assetclass has to offer til the end of time.

Holo. Decentralized dapps where the users act as servers/nodes? The first torrent dapp or YouTube clone with BAT or BitTube rewards for watching and/or instead of ads will be it for Holo. All the way to Jupiter.

bitcoin and binance coin are the only two cryptocurrencies that I hold long term. everything else is pump and dumps.

BTC
Literally, everything else could go to 0 at any moment. But I'd also add ETH and EOS, with the asterisk that they are nowhere near BTC but secure enough for the near future.

ETH
It has so many fucking developers working to make it better. Hundreds of millions of venture capital are invested into making ETH work.
BAT
Market is ripe for somebody to offer a contender to jewgle in the advertising space. Brave is doing it right by not trying to beat google at its own game, but rather trying a completely different approach.
BTC
It's Bitcoin.

Attached: stratis-blockchain-solutions-300x165.png (300x165, 46K)

ch. everything else is shit and will go to 0

chx*

Dogecoin.

Normies fucking love Dogecoin.

LINKY STINKY

Xrp

Just to get under the skin of all of you.

Chainlink

BTC
ETH
Whatever ETH 2.0 wins
SKY (only non-platform with a public use case)

Nano and StorJ

BTC, LTC, and a secret gem you guys will find out about in the coming weeks.

bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

Veo
Snow (obviously)
Aro

while everyone else is talking about obvious ico scams im just accumulating obvious 100x projects on qtrade

RLC will be worth 400$ per coin at some point in the next 5 years

ETH and RLX for sure

LINK is honestly a big risk, but if it manages to survive long enough to deploy and build adoption, I 100% expect it remain a fundamental part of this ecosystem for my lifetime

I’m willing to hold both BTC and ETH at the moment, but I think that if PoS and sharding are successfully implemented, I’ll move out of BTC and not look back

Sovrin / Radix ?

Nope. I’ll give you a slight hint. It’s on tronscan.

NEO 3.0

ICX

XRP is the only coin getting real world adoption. XRP is satoshis vision

BTMX. It’s the next BNB.