LTO Network

LTO WILL BURN TO THE GROUND

DUMP IT

Attached: F8DA6D7A-EEDA-44DF-8B07-4C6748FF9DB3.jpg (705x678, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lto.network/
ltonode.com/supply/
medium.com/ltonetwork/strategic-business-plan-for-2019-58473fa26948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LTO is about to get a review from Suppoman. 95k followers on twitter and 150k subscribers on youtube.

All these new eyes on lto.network/

What do you think happens to the price after they realize how strong the FA behind LTO is and it's sitting at a $2.2m cap?

#fromo

Attached: LTO Suppoman.png (600x460, 89K)

ltonode.com/supply/

Updated every minute.

All those guys trying to FUD the token because they want cheap LTO.

Circulating ERC20 Cap: $ 2,108,438
Fully Diluted Cap: $ 5,958,608

Even if the entire seed round and private sale were to take the 39% fee and move all of their tokens over to a tradeable wallet. The marketcap would only be $5.9m.

The foundation, team, and advisors tokens don't even start to get unlocked for another 8 months.

This thing has been on exchanges for two weeks. What happens over the next few months?

DYOR

Attached: LTO Network Business Plan.jpg (960x1280, 163K)

YOU CAN TRY AND TRICK MY FOLLOWERS, BUT THEY WILL CONTIUNE TO DUMP.

AS WILL ALL OF 4 CHAN, SO FUCK YOU

And I promise you, early investors don't plan on dumping all of their tokens while the bridge troll fee is at 39%, nor do they plan on dumping them all at 20% or even 10% for that matter.

This project is a gem when you look into the clients and the value that they are creating for massive multinationals and governments.

Name another blockchain project that's saved a government $30m using their blockchain.

What do you think all of suppoman's followers will do when they realize how strong this project is and it's sitting at a $2.2m cap?

DYOR

Attached: LTO Waste Management Save $30m.png (604x217, 23K)

Attached: 1547050338852.jpg (756x746, 484K)

And you can get fucked too, as that shit coin is only going down

DUMP LTO TO THE GROUND

Attached: 1512547844479.gif (460x402, 529K)

I’ll bite your hand off, try me.

lto.network/

DYOR

Attached: Maestro LTO QNT move.png (579x71, 11K)

suppoman reviewed INT twice. it is now down 99.4% sionce then. everything suppoman reviewd is down over 90%

Attached: 1545353204072.jpg (521x420, 21K)

Exactly

No chance of LTO network going up. It’s done, RIP and move on. You are smart, and I shall guide you to a world of riches

That's because all alts have been pumped to the moon and just been dumping for the last year.

Suppoman hasn't done a review about LTO, which is going to be the next QNT, and is currently sitting at a 2.2m cap.

The project speaks for itself. It just needs literally the eyes that suppoman will bring, and then the fundamentals will get the investors interested in sticking around.

Attached: LTO Arnold.png (799x929, 762K)

and buy QNT, retards

Burn for you insolence, boy. I will smile while your portfolio depreciates.

yeah, i have to agree, this shit is so fucked. i had to dump it. its the most obvious scam ive seen this decade.

Dump it all! Burn all of the tokens they are worthless.

This project will bring no joy

the token is worthless.. it has no value at all

kek i remember this disgusting thread... why didn't i visit biz then to buy some eth, fuck my life

You LITERALLY don’t need a token for this. It’s worthless.

Clients of LTO (like Heineken or Deloitte) do not need to actually buy tokens from the market to utilize LTO’s chain.

The only thing they need to do is set up a node on the mainnet, those with LTO tokens can then lease out their tokens to Deloitte for example. This way Deloitte does not need LTO tokens but they do use LTO tokens.

Of course if clients know how to buy tokens and are able to do so themselves, they are very free to do it. Perhaps their integrators can even buy it for them? In any case, the LTO token is used at all times—whether companies purchased or leased them.
Whether tokens are leased or (in)directly bought—the higher the usage of LTO’s platform, the less tokens are circulating on exchanges for speculative purposes.

Summarized, LTO came up with a way to create value for clients while transposing this into a token. Thus solving both the frictions companies have in acquiring tokens and incentivizing real network usage. There is not a single blockchain project out there which effectively make this possible.

lto.network/

Attached: LTO Network Partners.png (953x528, 147K)

Real-world clients and industries: supply chain, insurance, real estate, notary services, transfer pricing automation (DTM), document management, tokenization of real estate and shares. While dApps, target single users. LTO network goes further: their end users are B2B like governments, multinationals and enterprises. One can argue that converting a single user is easier than converting a corporation—and will be right—however, converting even one organization essentially brings thousands of user activity (and transactions) to the LTO network.

medium.com/ltonetwork/strategic-business-plan-for-2019-58473fa26948

Attached: LTO IMB Watson 400%.png (731x495, 160K)

corporations will not play with fucking tokens. You understand how fuckin mess it will be for accounting etc. They need fiat gatways

Heed to my warming, mortal. Face your demise if you choose the path of ignorance.

Attached: 52028413-7E7E-412B-8AE0-1C1B4E9BB370.jpg (519x443, 163K)

Dump it all. All of it. It deserves to be at zero.

I literally just said that corporations and governments don't need to use tokens if they want to use any of LTO's products.

They will have to use software to set up a node, and community members can then choose to loan LTO to their nodes.

I'm excited to learn how many workflows these clients will use and what kind of network value LTO can create. I've read some pretty impressive numbers.

Attached: LTO MazeLTOv.png (702x348, 469K)

You idiot. If ever there was a token that understood this, its LTO. They have real world clients. European governments, in fact. And they know exactly how to give them what they want.

Nothing needs a token. You're missing the point entirely. We're investing in blockchain companies. Do securities need to exist? No. But they do.

You fool, you are not worthy here.