You have thirty (30) seconds to tell me how to become financially independent in 10 years, starting with under $5...

You have thirty (30) seconds to tell me how to become financially independent in 10 years, starting with under $5,000 and no degree.

Anything related to crypto is not a valid answer.

Attached: benches.png (645x428, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frgconsulting.com/blockchain-jobs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die alone, proud and poor. stupid faggot.

Attached: 1542053943266.png (260x364, 166K)

kneepads

How old are you?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-01-29-at-14.23.33-e1548779227811.png (648x379, 19K)

Buy a conveyor belt so you can suck more dicks per hour

You have (5) seconds to suck your own dick and kill yourself. Why should I tell you shit jack off.

LMAO these threads are so retarded.

"Tell me how to get rich with no money and oh yeah you can't use the most volatile and high-risk way to do it."

Literally you're a fucking dumbass.

Buy chainlink

23. I made about $60k off crypto, but held for too long and now have less than $3,000.

I have $366k net worth and an economics degree and my goal is to be FI in 8 years.

Good luck OP

Crypto isn't a valid way to get wealthy anymore. It's done. I don't care if it involves hard work and/or luck, crypto is just over.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

and look what a picture he posted to us
dis fagot

Attached: 1542322093884.jpg (680x591, 393K)

Do u have any special talents

why do you need to ask biz if you know what's gonna work and what not?

I consider myself to be a good writer and storyteller, though I doubt there would be any profit potential there. I also have an idea for a free-to-play online game, if you want to hear it.

Because I'm losing hope here, man.

I have a few ideas user
but I'd rather not post them here to avoid oversaturation of the niche

wickheard [at] protonmail [dot] com

99% of people here won't even have the initiative anyway

why do people keep coming to the dedicated crypto board and ask ppl there not to mention crypto
fuck off troll

crypto is the answer and im proof. the fact you don’t think its a valid answer means you’re not gonna make it. stay poor user

E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like (it's a throwaway).

This used to not be the crypto board you know. It was much better then.

This is true, the execution and dedication is way more important than the actual idea.

>Ivory
Ivory is roughly 750 - 1500 dollars a LB.
A bull elephant Tusk weighs in at about 100 lbs. that is roughly anywhere from $148,000-$300,000 dollars an elephant whose tusks you sell. So you only need to kill roughly 6 Elephants to make it.

Good luck user , and God speed

Attached: IvoryInvestments.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Taking my rifle to the zoo tomorrow, thanks user.

We're all gonna make it

>Invest in crypto
>crypto recover while stock crashes
>invest in stock

feels good man. life is easy

Sure that sounds cool. Did you go to college?

I got a load too bad it’s illegal to sell.

Attached: F120619F-5B9A-4449-8E1E-6A77DBA4062B.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

Maybe one day you will realize that insulting people was a factor in the demise of your savings. Fuckin retard
You have to have a company. The end.

Lmao you’re beyond hopeless. Have fun counting nickels you fucking pathetic worm.

Probably the biggest skill to get rich in any generation is to spot the next big thing and grab opportunities when they cross your path.

Crypto is fucking it you total noob.

I did, but I dropped out after a year and a half. The people were insufferable.

I've been a NEET for three years, but I've done a lot of traveling in that time too.

It was pre-2017.

People have realized that it has no actual value anymore though. No society will ever accept Bitcoin or any other current crypto as a legitimate form of currency. Blockchain is revolutionary, don't get me wrong, but the powers that be will integrate it into the global economy in a normie-friendly and slow way.

Tons of infrastructure is being built, global regulations are aligning with mass usage, trading, and development, true scalability solutions are on the horizon that will actually make it useful. I achieved what you want to do and far earlier of an age. You’re an arrogant piece of shit prick, and should listen to people who are actually successful. Sincereley go fuck yourself you stupid zoomer cuck bitch. You got low T

>This used to not be the crypto board you know. It was much better then.
It was created so we stop spamming Jow Forums with Crypto, you stupid fuck!

faggot

Attached: 1547192771604.png (400x350, 80K)

Why are you so angry? Someone so successful wouldn't be projecting on a Laotian puppeteer forum

Seriously though, take a deep breath and walk away from the screen. I'm worried about your health.

Someone who made it and doesn’t give a fuck has plenty of time to vent for fun on a cambodian nail painting forum. If you made it you would understand.

suck a dick

You are sad. I hope you find help and get better.

this basically there is no point to hiding your strategies i could read what you type but i still wouldn't even bother with it..
people are fucking lazy.
i am fucking lazy.

>You have to have a company. The end
This
Also the more boring the better. Don't touch video games

>[email protected]
too bad its extremely risky and highly regulated by black markets.
even if you could somehow go into said african shithole and not get gunned down by the forest rangers/antipoaching kill squad whoever they are.
assuming if the locals themselves didn't rat you out as a pocher.
assuming if you somehow could get out of said african shit hole without being kidnapped and murdered for your organs.
assuming a countless number of shit situations didn't occur.
assuming you didn't get bitten or infected by some strange tropical disease/parasite.
assuming you didn't get eaten by some random lion or ambushed by a leopard as it ripped through your jugular.
and again assuming somehow the airports in said country which are probably the only say ways to get out didn't catch your ivory.
assuming x government organizations which monitor this crap didn't find you out almost immediately when you sold it.
assuming the person you even sold your ivory too didn't him or herself just kill you gunpoint for it.

You are fucking pathetic you worm piece of shit you’ll never fucking make it.

>anything related to crypto is not a valid answer

frgconsulting.com/blockchain-jobs

your loss, faglord

I need 3 seconds. All in LINK. LINK is bigger than crypto.

HOLY SHIT

Sell your asshole to old jewish man

I got an entire room of death. But of course the OP zoomer cuck is more successful than me so what do I know. Oh yeah I forgot no crypto guys!

Attached: 162D4972-02F6-4CD7-B9C9-C0E82E911A51.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

You go all in on BAZINGACOIN

you work for it and hope you can, like everybody else. you missed out on crypto, so its just years of hard work ahead.