QNT overtakes AION

>Like we said it would.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 09.20.21.jpg (1254x1204, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.brickblock.re/invest/real-estate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody cares you dumb chink faggot. Go find a little boy to piss in your mouth for "good health".

Quant is a pump&dump shitcoin

Kek, theres some strong salt right there. Enjoy your -99% Aion losses

quant is the longest pump and (no)dump in history since bitcoin. we are now at the takeoff phase. enjoy another 1000% (or for the stupid ones 10x) from here before dump.

kek

Attached: 15490641570640.jpg (1500x1500, 534K)

The fact that any of those shitcoins are worth 30m tells me not to spend $1 on any coins yet.

>used by Barclays Bank
>Shitcoin

I have a suicide insurance stack of these guys but can you tell me what it actually does/what I’m supposed to do with it?

Top 30 within 3 months. Top 10 eoy.
Not even on a major exchange yet. It's a no brainer biz. Sell your house for this.

Fpbp

>Sell your house for this.

Unironically regret not selling my house last year for this. Been in since ICO and beyond and as certain now as I was then.

I feel the same. If the process was a lot quicker and less hassle I may well have done it.

Yea, takes forever here in England, 3 months or so from finding a buyer, plus however long to find the buyer in the first place.

And I can't borrow more on the mortgage because I'm already so far in debt, kek. Got a shit tonne of equity in it, though.

Frustrating. Property is good in some ways but very, very hard to move the funds if you need to. Best to stay mortgages as deep as possible so you keep your funds liquid.

Aion should hope that Quant creates a connection to its blockchain in Overledger. It will potentially open the door for Aion being used by a lot of enterprise.

Tokenisation of companies and real estate is already occuring, albeit at a slow pace, perhaps in the future we will be easily be able to tokenise our own homes in return for some crypto. Check out Brickblocks portal.brickblock.re/invest/real-estate

Everyone needs a roof over their heads and your home shouldn’t be fucked with, but that’s not to say one necessarily needs to own the house itself. It’s only in the UK that people have an obsession with ownership, but it may very well be worthwhile to rent for a while and leverage the capital through crypto.

If Brexit happens, property prices may likely decline for a few years until confidence returns, and I will be kicking myself for not making a move, despite knowing full well a “no deal” could occur. But we are blessed to hold QNT and when it reaches $100-1000+ we will be multi millionaires and can buy a string of mansions in Mayfair, Kensington and Chelsea and not give a fuck.

are you still measuring things by "marketcap"? the metric that puts xrp ahead of ethereum and eos/bcash/tron/stellar all in the top 10?

pick a metric not so easily manipulated

There is so much going on with QNT, and beating AION is just a little joke between the Quantards. AION is irrelevant.

Next target is ICX with a marketcap of $100 million. This puts QNT at $10.

We told you AION guys months ago but you were too stubborn to listen. It’s still not too late. QNT is destined to hit minimum $100 and if it’s the real real real deal (think XRP/ETH) it will explode past $1000+

Welp. Should have bought a little bit even though I still see no sense in something like Quant. Hype for a centralized middleware that unites blockchains even though the crypto landscape is still in a state of transition and a subjet of changes. Plus, an additional layer is an additional point of a potential failure and security threat.

Attached: 1526063842773.png (1000x916, 29K)

Can smell your fake Aionfag “concerns” anywhere. Not gonna waste time on this

>If Brexit happens, property prices may likely decline for a few years until confidence returns, and I will be kicking myself for not making a move, despite knowing full well a “no deal” could occur. But we are blessed to hold QNT and when it reaches $100-1000+ we will be multi millionaires and can buy a string of mansions in Mayfair, Kensington and Chelsea and not give a fuck.

Yea, I have about half a mil in property which give me really nice comfy rental income, but I am aware I bought quite high and prices could decline. Especially the one I live in.

kek, $100 QNT gives me 3.2mil $
JUST A MATTER OF TIME, ANONS

We are blessed indeed. All my crypto torments led me, ultimately - and sooner than I realised to Quant.

*raises glass to Sir Gilbert and his pump team*

I’ve looked into becoming a landlord but it’s not my thing. Having to deal with real life normies and leave the comfort of my basement is a bit too much effort, but it sounds like you have a nice passive income stream going on, plus the long term appreciation of the property to look forward to.
Just imagine using future Quant gains to buy every house on a single street, and renaming it to Quamfy Street. As a landlord you could pick and choose your tenants and fill the entire street with hot chicks.

What’s this about Gilbert’s pump team?