How do you find a Saul

I pay almost 50% tax on personal income in my country, but I have my own business. How do I find an accountant/lawyer like Saul to reduce my tax burden?

Most accountants aren't that creative.

Attached: first-teaser-arrives-for-better-call-saul-season-4-social.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Bump I'd be interested too

Attached: 1537676239740.jpg (638x676, 74K)

start at the phonebook, at accountants under S

I'm a what you're looking for, i live in the Netherlands though.

I'm in Ireland. Could this work with the EU and all?

Yes, the Netherlands is in the EU too and it works here so, probably. Depends on how much you're working with and if it's a cash business. I need to see he numbers.

No you retard. You pay several tax rates for where you live to the different types of government.
t. Belgian that has to pay taxes to district, city, province, Flanders, Belgium and EU

I am an IT contractor that earns over 100k a year.

If I invest via the company I have to pay capital gains tax and then income tax 8f I want to pass on the gains to myself.

If I just pay myself and invest that way, I pay 50% up front.

How can I reduce my tax burden? I don't mind paying some tax but 50% is ridiculous

Not a cash business. Work for large banks.

That tax structure doesn't exist in Ireland.

belg, maar ik woon in duitsland, geen cash business maar denk dat er nog veel randjes afkunnen alleszinds

That's a tricky one, since the company you work for deposits your salary straight to your bank account there's little room for "creative accounting".

Get self employed, tell your job to hire you as a subcontractor. Then start writing shit off as business expenses. I work as a sub, made 80k last year and after all was said and done paid 2k tax.

Hire person X with a lower tax burdon e.g. 35%), person X then hands you the cash (and keeps 5% for his duty?)

Best thing would be if Person X doesnt have to pay taxes in your country, because he lives in luxemburg or so with even lower taxes

OR you create a holding company in luxemburg, malta or cyprus, little to none taxes there, only pay capital taxes in your country which will be 20-30% i guess?

wat voor bedrijf heb je ? en wat zijn de nummers (omzet, winst, belasting etc)

i thought the corporate tax rates were very low in Ireland

That's what I was thinking along the lines of. Loads of huge companies might make huge profits but ship them offshore as internal expenses. I wonder if this is possible or only worth it if you're making 10m or whatever.

Corporate tax rates if you're kerping the money in the company are low. Between 12 and 20% normally but money in the company is not much use to me as I can't think of many expenses that qualify other than pc hardware.

Are there any steps I could take in the middle between the company getting paid and me paying myself from the company?

>50% tax

Thanks for reminding me why I took the NEETpill user.

Attached: 1546863673429.png (1437x908, 103K)

Are you a meet with money or a basement dweller. I'd like to retire soon but I want to retire wealthy. Paying much less tax will help that.

yes sure but the company employing you would need to agree on that.

I think you misunderstand. Or maybe I do.

I have my own company. My company works for a large bank. My company sends me to work for this bank. I am the only employee in my company so I have full autonomy over my company's decisions, investments etc.

Pay your taxes you fucking faggot

#
My friend does nails and mostly gets paid in deposits to her venmo. Can she pretend that money doesn't exist or is she gonna have to pay? Thanks for any advice user!

Attached: 1541317346410.jpg (250x190, 6K)

you need to be more creative with your business expenses

So the bank pays your company and your company pays you ?

In that case you can setup a shell company (abroad) and invoice the bank through it. Then let that company loan the money back to you or let it pay you dividends.

depends on how much your friend receives.

Id estimate around 10-15k per year. Maybe less she doesn't make much.

Yes that's exactly along the lines of what I was thinking.
so British Virgin Islands or something?

How does the setup work and could you give me an example, like if I had accrued 10k of cost to the bank, can you show the full money flow from start (bank) to finish (my personal account)?

Also do you have any idea of the setup and maintenance costs for something like that?

Really appreciate your help.

>British Virgin Islands or something?
OP, Have a look at 'Foreign controlled corporations' in your home country if your not going to leave. Not sure if it applies to you or not, that your job to look into.
Best of luck

Will do. Thank you.

i don't know what country your friend is from and i don't know all the laws in all countries but tell her to take cash over venmo and try to keep it around/under 10k on venmo then you should be fine.

Oke lets say you have 2 companies. you have your CompanyA = your current one in Ireland
and CompanyB = the one on Bermuda

CompanyB sends invoice to the bank for 10K -> Bank pays and CompanyB receives 10K -> CompanyA sends an invoice to CompanyB for "a service" for 1k -> CompanyB pays 1K to companyA and keeps 9k "profit", 1k was "costs" -> the CompanyB's policy is to pay all profit to shareholders (like Vanguard for ex) -> you're the only shareholder so you get the full 9k paid in dividends. -> CompanyA receives 1k which can be paid tax on or later invoiced back to CompanyB for whatever reason we can find.

It's more complicated than that but you get the idea. The costs are minimum since the company isn't a "real" company anyways

Right, great example. However, from what I've seen of the legal docs for this job, the bank only works with Irish registered companies.

So step 1 would have to be the Irish company sending the invoice. Could the Irish company then receive costs against it from the company from Bermuda, and then the Bermuda company pays shareholder dividends? Would that work?

Step 1 my Irish company bills the bank
Step 2 Bermuda company bills Irish company
Step 3 Bermuda company issues dividends

Would that work?

yea that could work you can play around wiht "intellectual property" since you do IT. Say the "software" you use is licensed to the company in Bermuda. I don't know the details of your business exactly but everything has a solution

Interesting. I don't technically have any IP currently. I just have skills (like Napoleon Dynamite). But the fact that it's possible means I could probably figure something out.

Is Bermuda your first choice and why?

You've been a great help

how is 50% tax even legal?

If this thread is still alive when I get home tonight I can post a screenshot from sage