Its so fucking funny...... hundreds of bizlets will miss out on a 100x no matter how many times it is shilled to them...

its so fucking funny...... hundreds of bizlets will miss out on a 100x no matter how many times it is shilled to them...... but keep holding your chainlink..... heh

Attached: owo.png (200x200, 8K)

Fuck you dare bring Sergey into this. Atleast He doesn’t make announcement of announcements

This doesnt have 1% of the potential of chainlink.

Because he doesnt have any legit announcements to make. It would be like

>i am announcing that after I devour 10 big macs I will go on stage to let everyone know that I am about to go to the crapper next to my stage to drop a two-pounder while forgetting to turn my mic off

Sad because I want to share this with my biz bros :( the ones who Shiller me hot and qnt and allowed mt to get a 100k bag of chx in the bear market

will i be good with just 1k

Attached: 1549063893217.jpg (400x400, 17K)

hello fren I have 2000

Looks good but I'm sticking with QNT for now. I will think about selling it at 0.5 ETH.

selling at 0.5 ETH ? you mean 0.05ETH
QNT is never going to be 0.5ETH

why would I only want a 100x when RLC will give me a 3000x

>hundreds of bizlets will miss out on a 100x

You sound just like all those exitscammers

This

Imagine falling for this crappy coin

OwO

>muh 2 trillion
lol oww

If you're in crypto to make money go ahead and trade everyday. If you're in it long term and for the tech, research and choose cryptos you most likely will use when they are fully developed. Pump and dumps happen way too often and it's too late anyways as you need 500,000 CHX to stake. At its current price, that's not worth it. Crypto has turned into a gambling ring for the wealthy. It's not digital money and never will be. The psyche has changed.

This is done, it has its 2 months (3x) run and it'll slowly bleed back down to sub 10 cents before volume dries up and it is forgotten. I dumped 15k CHX at 20 cents took a bit of profit and am out.

Screenshotting to make fun of you in the future. Also screenshotting more dumb comments like this :D.

Can't wait for bizlets to realize they're missing the next eth

Attached: brainlet(you).jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

>Friday
>no announcement
Absolutely BTFO

What's weird to me is that we were promised an announcement this week (or in a few weeks) on the premise that they don't want to announce things until the deal is done. What if the deal doesn't go through? "So that big USA partnership thing fell through, but..." two weeks from now sounds worse to me. 'd sell all my CHX, actually, if that happened. At the very least announce a few smaller companies in the meantime, damn it.

Someone gets it. Get ready to be berated by blind chx holders

FYI this is a low grade Discord pump and dump scam. Everything about this project is fake.

Oh and also they're looking for a Senior .NET C# Developer and a Senior Web Developer in Bosnia right now. First of all, thought OWN was based out of Germany. Second, why are they looking for senior developers again? They supposedly had problems with their developers back in October as well and had to change people. Again? Thought the project is launching imminently. Someone rationalize this FUD for me.

Amen let’s discredit this scam

You would never use C# for something like this. Top kek this is ever more ridiculous than I originally thought. I feel insulted that these slav scammers think bizraelis are gullible enough to fall for this sloppy shit.