Race war soon: nigger politician slaps white man with no consequences

Meanwhile in South Africa, post State of the Nation Address, white man gets slapped by MP of EFF (black nationalist party). There has been a series of similar incidents, which is leading to a mass red pilling happening in South Africa. Race war soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=twftKPSZup4

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 12.26.58.png (462x796, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7MCuljLgmAw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not that i like niggers but
>>>pol

Newfag

>south Africa
What the fuck are whites doing there again?

they fucking colonized it and built it from nothing, they're not gonna just hand it over to niggers

The Boers were there before many of the current inhabiting tribes settled there.

Brave, what every white man deserves

so what coin do we invest in

This is the future the Democratic Party wants for the USA

Attached: soon.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

He's telling you the price of Platinum and rhodium are about to go up.

Attached: rhodium-mine-production.1460032857.jpg (938x768, 41K)

oh..uh..user...I umm...nevermind.

Where is Jow Forums fleeing to when AOC turns the US fully into a shithole in 10 years?

Are we all regrouping in Switzerland? Or was it Chile?

What do they use it for?

Buy as many apartheid era krugerrandss you can if you want to make it.

youtu.be/7MCuljLgmAw

im not versed in SA history but i guess what you're trying to say, is they already handed it over to them long time ago

Catalytic converters for cars and trucks.

Got 100, this enough?
Sorry was talking about rhodium.

The mountains. Think Appalachia, Vermont, Colorado. We gonna do this white boi shit Afghanistan style

Believable on the events, but too optimistic on the reactions. Catholics pushed above board in migrant boats hasn't caused a popular movement to rise against refugees, neither has a couple of the Paris terrorists coming through the refugee program, nor the millions of British children raped by Paki gangs in the UK. The yearly white death toll to nonwhite brutality in western countries is likely well above the hundreds of thousands already, a few thousand murders in the very remote South Africa won't cause apathetic populations to suddenly rise up.

Make as much money as you can and have flexible investments, so you can protect your family. When push comes to shove, there won't be a white uprising to protect you.

Not expecting the generations that follow to allow blacks into their civilization I imagine

Both metals are used in catalytic converters:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodium
>The primary use of this element is in automobiles as a catalytic converter, changing harmful unburned hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen oxide exhaust emissions into less noxious gases. Of 30,000 kg of rhodium consumed worldwide in 2012, 81% (24,300 kg) went into this application, and 8,060 kg was recovered from old converters. About 964 kg of rhodium was used in the glass industry, mostly for production of fiberglass and flat-panel glass, and 2,520 kg was used in the chemical industry.[28]

Jesus could you imagine if post-Apartheid SA still had a nuclear stockpile? It's a good thing the globalists are actually secretly racist and realized disarming blacks of ICBMs was a good idea

it was so they didnt blow up themselves actually

Yeah I can imagine

South Africans will emphatically deny that's why they disarmed. It's hilarious.

>hurr Durr the Soviet Union fell so we didn't need them anymore

This sadly and it's not just a whites only problem. Apathetic populations are all races, none have ever risen up that was not some elite funded revolution. People don't really want to fight for anything and the elites shut down unauthorized uprisings quick.

I can setup a safeline for USA refugees in my EU country. Will help with documents, housing and jobs for a small fee.

Unfortunately for South Africa there's more interest to keep the country corruptible and destabilized which is naturally what the Chinese will do for dem mineralz.

This is a lost cause. Just look at demographic growth and murder rates. Why would you want to keep living in South Africa? In three generations there won't be a single white there. You're basically choosing to become extinct. You're much better off moving to Europe or to majority white states in the US. Europe to Europeans, Africa to Africans.

Just come to Russia. We like based Westerners. We feel a little bit left out and isolated, but we'll fight for you if you are really open to us.

just get all the white people to move out then burn the fucker down

Yeah they should have left after dragging them into the modern world from their mud huts

niggers gonna nig
what do you expect from subhuman filth

Do not use the lord 's name in a racist sentence.

How is this racist, you retard? Facts DGAF about your feelings

Thinking you are above another group of humans makes you look like a subhuman, don't do that.

The UN will just send "black refugees" fleeing famine into Europe, thanks for ruining my day senpai.

They simply couldn't be trusted to maintain them or not sell them to rouge states.

>says calling others subhuman makes themselves look subhuman
>calls me subhuman
get fucked retard, you have to go back

Attached: L73xKmu.jpg (649x670, 42K)

Racism is the new religion.

I prefer proto human

nah, the first step is to stop hiding behind political correctness, and recognize the inferiority of non-whites, especially non-white culture.

Shut the fuck up. Worthless modern Christians like you are fucking cucks. Jesus would despise you and think you're a fucking idiot. Probably a fucking degenerate anyway. Only a good little Christian when you're in the pew, otherwise you're fucking around

Christians used to be tough but fags like that have watered it down. They use the religion to mask their mediocrity and to try and guilt people into being accepted of 3rd world savages. Modern Christians can all go fuck themselves, they've completely abandoned everything about God

Silver or gold ??