Why dont you own your own apartment Jow Forums?

Why dont you own your own apartment Jow Forums?

Just bought my 31 sqm 1 bedroom in the suburbs of Oslo for 280308.34 USD (converted from NOK)

Did i do good ?

Attached: apartment.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

If the prices are similar to Copenhagen it sounds like you got ripped off.

Oh didn’t even see the part about it being in the suburbs. I hope you’re larping.

It's in the nice suburbs
no niggers

no. you could have get a whole apartment building in third world

wow all that space for less than 300k?

Can't wait to make it and buy some land and build a magnificent log house on it. Maybe a cabin too out in the wilderness.
> I can't stand living in a shoe box or one of those cookie cutter houses.

Attached: 1537676239740.jpg (638x676, 74K)

Isn’t it still very expensive? I don’t follow real estate prices, but I bought a well-kept 53m^2 apartment close to the city center of Copenhagen for ~$350k 1.5 years ago. Is Oslo really that much more expensive?

Either way, owning your own place is a great feeling. Idk about Norway, but in Denmark the capital gains tax on property is 0% which is really nice.

do you live in it or rent it out?

280k for one bedroom? Wouldn't it unironically be cheaper for you to rent a studio apt. for the rest of your life?

same housing tax as denmark

nice

Because I own a house faggot have fun paying your maintenance fees and owning something that is only going to decline in price while I have 0 outgoing expenses from my property cus I dont have any loans.

> buying property instead of going all in on crypto...

>buying crypto in 2019

Attached: 1543978101603.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

It's an asset, rather than a recurring expense.
Even in the worst case scenario, you'll probably recoup some of that money.

Also, assuming landlords want to make money, the cost of a mortgage should be lower than rent.

I got myself a mortgage on a one bedroom for that reason. There isn't much chance of me being here forever (if I don't get married and upgrade to somewhere u can raise a family in my mid 30s, I set myself up to move to SE Asia and have a string of 20-something "girlfriends").

I just had the means to out a deposit on a place I was comfortable living in, without it being too difficult to meet my monthly obligations, so I went for it.

I live there and rent out a room to a friend for ~$850/ month. I could probably get more from someone else, but living with someone I like is worth a lot to me.

Buying an overpriced apartment in the largest housing bubble in the world! Awesome

>spends $300k
>doesnt even have land

but i do
i own 1 part of 32 parts of the building and the land

>Why dont you own your own apartment Jow Forums?
Because I became an adult with money at the worse time. I didn't learn economics to be the retard that buys the top so I'm just comfy /livingwithparents/ until the market crashes. I already have an idea for what I want in terms of real state, and a list of buy&hold ETFs to pick when the stock market crashes. Until then, probably just trading crypto to flex my muscles.

>300 Sq ft for 280k in not even a city center
Christ. I live in New York City and 300 Sq ft apartments don't even exist here. 1 bedroom 1 baths are minimum 580sq ft, most closer to 700 or 800. And they can go as low as 230k in not nig infested areas. And this is New York City which everyone complains about how expensive it is.
I feel sorry for you OP

Yes. This is a good investment because shekelberg has paid of your politicians to keep on buying apartments for "young and lonely" asylum seekers which will ensure that the prices are high.

buying a place in a country without a solid plan for the shitskin problem is just causing yourself unnecessary shit to deal with when you have to sell it. id sooner rent until its clear where the white havens will be

yeah sure, wait for the bull market to buy at the top... again

Falling for the apartment meme.

Great, you just bought a room in building. Congrats you made it...

There are already havens in the expensive areas of the large cities in northern Europe. If a tiny apartment runs you almost 300k then poor people can't afford to live in the neighbourhood.

if its connected by land without a strong militarized border it can't be. island nations or large nuclear powers are the first requisite

Lol what kind of third world shit hole do you live in hans

>thinks 'buying' an apartment @ the top of the market is a good idea
>Thinks buyin crypto close to the bottom is a bad idea
OP, you hang around Jow Forums WAY to much!
buy high, sell low

Hope you enjoy the next 30 years of liabilities you just signed up for!

Doesn't matter. The politicians will find a way to house the nignogs anyway. In Norway they bought an apartment per day on the west side of Oslo at an average cost of $500k to house niggers so that the jews will be happy.

You paid $280k for something that's inside a building you do not own? Whatta retard. You could have bought rural acreage and built a real home to raise strong sun's, stockpile guns and fight the yoods

this

in my apartmentblock
asker kommune owns 2 of the apartments
fucking filled it with niggers

>>thinks 'buying' an apartment @ the top of the market is a good idea
>>Thinks buyin crypto close to the bottom is a bad idea

HAHA BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Normies get pooped on eternally

Hate slanted roofs. Might be alright if you're very short though but as your Nordic I'm assuming not.

Which countries have reasonable real estate prices and are not in a housing bubble?
Preferably countries with a warm climate to retire to when I get older.

Have the highest income in the family. Dad wants me to help him buy a new house, so we could move out and start renting current apartment. Am I a nigger for wanting to buy a small apartment for me only instead?

Attached: o3146889.jpg (1280x851, 167K)

villages and cities in african countries got really cheap houses for sale

and lets not forget the property in syria
think how low it is now... and how big it will gain after the war

Legit cozy pic

>31 sqm
Is that counting all the area where you can't stand up?