Its not luck bro, you just have to be smart

>its not luck bro, you just have to be smart

Attached: 18th century bitcoin.png (575x415, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainpickings.org/2012/01/04/isaac-newton-list-of-sins/
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/isaac-newtons-laundry-list-sin-180954824/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this an analogy for chinks JUSTing biz?

Newton sure likes to buy at the top. When he exited he should have taken out only the amount he initially invested + 30%, letting the rest ride and getting out shortly after that small dip before the fall. Greed.

Only very low IQ stupid people lose money on speculatory stocks like Bitcoin.

Attached: biz.jpg (1222x853, 308K)

>not posting the superior version

Attached: 1529695028428.png (939x480, 609K)

>not intelligent enough to resist FOMO

being smart =7= having knowledge.
newton had very good cognitive intelligence, hwoever knowledge is information + cognitive intelligence. he didnt had the information to know how a bubble will end.

What goes up must come down

t. Gravity

I mean, Newton couldn't even figure out how to get laid. He wasn't smart, he was a one trick pony. He literally only did one thing right in his entire life and after that (and before that) it was just failure after failure until death.

>Newton wasn’t smart

Attached: 9D1895BD-2A88-4B69-93F3-A8B582A79F87.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>religious nut
>alchemist
>discredited his own calculus as unimportant, arguing that his religious research and alchemy were his real work
>invented the shitty version of calculus that got discontinued literally immediately (we use Leibniz's calculus, who was his contemporary so it's not like Newton ever had the "good" calculus)
>died a virgin
>got rek'd harder than Jow Forums retards with no formal education
>carried a "sin diary" where he recorded the most fucking abusrd and embarassing shit

I bet you haven't even read his sin diary lol.

This is worse than the beanie babies analogy.

Who wasn’t a reiigous nut back then?

>sin diary

Tell more please

Attached: 564128452899.jpg (834x737, 119K)

People were religious, he was a real fucking nut. How many times do I have to write the phrase "sin diary"?

brainpickings.org/2012/01/04/isaac-newton-list-of-sins/

Francis Arago, Denis Diderot, etc.
Atheism during the Enlightenment age was spreading, I am sure plenty of people were. I'll only remind you that briefly during the French Revolution atheism was the state religion of France. This shows us plenty of people were atheists, else why would they make such an inconvenient policy that turned Europe against them?

Newton was extremely autistic, hated normie parties at his college, threatened to kill his mother for being a whore and remarrying after his dad died and bragged about dying a virgin due to avoiding corruption from thots his whole life.

There is no doubt he would have had a long shitposting career here if he was born now.

>Peevishness with my mother
>Not loving Thee for Thy self
>Twisting a cord on Sunday morning
>Having uncleane thoughts words and actions and dreamese

Holy shit, he would enter /pol and come out as a NEET-version of Hitler himself.
Still living with his mother, not being able to function in normal society, knowing it and still doing nothing to improve it apart from smacktalking on Jow Forums.

But boy, I bet he would be the king of all /polacks for years to come, until diabetes claims him.

Correct. Give Newton the internet and time to study and let's see how he does trading.

oh man, this is gold
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/isaac-newtons-laundry-list-sin-180954824/

this dude is a total asshole:
>10. Putting a pin in Iohn Keys hat on Thy day to pick him.
>13. Threatning my father and mother Smith to burne them and the house over them
>24. Punching my sister
>44. Beating Arthur Storer.
What a dick.

>invents calculus
>invents physics
Not smart

Newton should have read Nassim.

He didnt have patience with normies

this stock is gonna moon sooooooon

Yeah, first time I learned of this shit I couldn't stop laughing. Newton was actually fucking retarded, and an asshole. I studied math in college so I basically know a little about the personal life story of each famous mathematician.

TL;DR of math history: Mathematicians are retards, assholes, cheaters, homosexuals, criminals, crazy and good at math.

Ha, he'd be 100% link and bought in december 2017.

> He doesn't write a cringe diary
Not gonna make it

Being highly intelligent doesn’t mean you’re good at everything. It’s a common mistake among very smart people. People who beat the markets over large sample sizes aren’t just smart/talented, they literally dedicate most of their life to trading and studying.

He lied to evade taxes and to the friends who he dumped on at the top to not get killed by them.

you basically have to be a manic turboautist to advance math in any meaningful way, is true

he was abstract smart not people smart

holy kek

that wouldn't happen if Newton used a stop-loss

Newton is based as fuck:
20. Setting my heart on money learning pleasure more than Thee
21. A relapse
22. A relapse

Unironically when I saw the 20 I felt personally convicted, same thoughts i have when i see the stocks lol, same relapses too

>making a feather
Is this when you tickle your own balls with a feather when your sin-stick is about to spill forth the Devil's curds?

Fucking based, love it

yes, it's a metaphor for jizzing on the ground

Weed lmao physics

You seem to forget the fact all the work he did on physics

Kek, is this a meme now? Van Gogh was born two centuries later