BTC and the stock market are directly inverse

Interesting visual here. This is BTCUSD overlayed on the Dow jones, log chart.
Candlesticks are the Dow, red line is BTC.
What you immediately notice in the yellow lines (Dec 10) is that the Dow was at the top of it's rise, striking a bearish doji candle, while bitcoin was at the very bottom.

So huge gains for BTC and ETH up until xmas/new years day. What we see on Jan 1st is amazing, a perfect bullish doji reversal on the Dow and an absolute death drop from 4k in BTC.

This run in the stock market has continued, seemingly until tonight. Bitcoin appears to be reversing as foreign markets are down 2%. Dow futures are down 150 points. My guess is we continue mooning tomorrow if the stock market takes a hit. Chart this for yourself, it really is interesting.

tl;dr Bitcoin and the traditional stock market are right now running COMPLETELY INVERSE to eachother.

Attached: dowbtc.png (1070x703, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/stocks-dow-jones-futures-china-tariffs-earnings-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

based user.
BTC guaranteed mooning tomorrow

investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/stocks-dow-jones-futures-china-tariffs-earnings-news/

fuck, meant *today. was up all night margin trading

BASED TRUMP KEEPING THE STOCK MARKET GOING SO WE CAN ACCUMULATE SHITCOINS AT ABSOLUTE LOW PRICES

this unironically seems to be what's happening. accumulation of a hedge against traditional markets

Nice visual but you need to chill out. So BTCUSD and DJI had an inverse correlation ONE TIME. Do you know that if you just let these tickers run, eventually some kind of fake pattern will emerge right?

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you better look back and see how real this inverse correlation is, and give the fundamental reasons why. I mean, are boomers really liquidating their stocks to put it into bitcoin?

>are boomers really liquidating their stocks to put it into bitcoin?
As long as there are no further questions: yes, yes, a hundred times yes! We lamboland soon.

Proof? Or is wishful thinking an investment strategy?

1. not one time, they are literally running 100% inverse since the december fed fuckery. I'm telling you, confidence in old markets is abysmal.
2. precious metals are reacting in the exact same way as btc
3. stocks will dive in an hour and btc will moon, further proving this inverse correllation

brainlet.png

you don't know shit, I've been trading bitcoin since gox and it has never run inverse to the stock market before. not once

>is wishful thinking an investment strategy?
Clearly you’re new to the cryptospace. Also, I specifically said no further questions.

That is still just one time. It is running inversely right now, and the odds of it just being a coincidence are huge. Outside of an inverse correlation, there are completely separate reasons for why stocks are down and crypto is up. Unless you tell me the economics that prove your hypothesis, you are talking out of your ass

So, if I buy all the btc, the stock market will crash?

fucking kek. but yes actually that would help

Shut up idiot you ignore the year long correlation and jump on the fucking week long inverse. Fuck you I bet you got goxed keeping your coins on that fucking scam exchange like a brainlet

In fact i did lose some coin and you're a double nigger

>are boomers liquidating stocks into crypto
Nope. And normie adoption of memecoins is not what will catalyze the next bull run. Next bull run will be the result of institutional Finance and Insurance adopting and integrating smart contract and decentralized cloud computing protocols into their operations.

Knew it. If you go ahead with this inverse thesis you'll lose more.

.....told you. stocks are tanking