How many people got scammed with this?

My 2FA passcode just magically stopped being accepted with CoinMetro last night, so I've not been able to login. First time it's ever happened with any exchange site ever, but I'm now being asked to send them another fucking selfie with a note and instructions just to get them to disable 2FA so i can login again. I only wanted to dump a few thousand XCM so it's not a huge deal, but it's frustrating to be fucked around.

It seems like CoinMetro has frozen out everyone else just about as much as they could get away with, though. Firstly the constant delays and lack of progress, the bullshit excuses for month after month. Then when they finally decide to mint their coin, the biggest contributors don't even get to dump their stacks. There's a big shitshow where XCM crashes to 1cent, messages are being purged on Telegram, and many users aren't able to login or deposit/withdraw their funds.

Are these cunts going to face a lawsuit anytime soon? Kevin got how many millions? How much longer will this project even be online?

Attached: coin.jpg (300x300, 21K)

bump

Listen buddy just hearing the name and looking at the logo you can already know this will be shit it's your fault you got scammed

I don't think it's out of malice but incompetence. They didn't cash out after the ICO so took a hit with the whole market. Their devs are designers are obviously not the best ones because of that. If they are able to stay afloat for a few months I'm sure XCM will go 10x at least.

Should have bought COSS instead
Instead you bought the gaping anus logo coin made by people from "FxPig"
>FxPig
>Fucks Pig
>tfw you are kevin's paypig
Like pottery

They locked me out too and had to resend identification. Then when I finally got logged in my xcm balance was 0. I had 10k of it previously. Have messaged the support and heard nothing back

Yeah I wouldnt be surprised if the same thing happened to me desu, I can hardly even be bothered to even send them another selfie with ID to get them to remove 2FA. It just feels like such a waste of time. They take zero culpability for any of their fuckups and deflect everything back to the users.

doing the KYC is a waste of time, i tried again and again for weeks. no chance.

this whole thing is like i have held ETH all through 14 months of the bull market, compressed to a few minutes.
i can't sell, i can't buy, i can't do something without fulfilled KYC, i consider it as a total loss.

Your balances are zero because you didnt complete KYC brainlets

Also check this volume. Almost 3 million EUR volume. If you really wanted to dump this at a 90% loss you are dumb, just take the money as a loss and hold it. This is really a good time to accumulate extremely cheap XCM.

Attached: chrome_2019-02-08_14-48-21.png (477x328, 27K)

Comfymetro.
All you ADD zoomers, please sell at a loss asap.

In the AMA fivehead confirmed it's the liquidity provider's volume. Womp womp wooomp

Fuck you I'm holding this cheapo token!

kek please pump these bags

I was approved KYC just fine desu, its just fucking annoying im now being asked to send selfies with ID AGAIN just to be able to login cause my 2FA magically stopped being accepted on CM last night.

>This is really a good time to accumulate extremely cheap XCM.

I would, but I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT AN APPROVED KYC!

no problems here faggot

>Lost his 2FA
>CoinMetro requires proof of his Identity
>WAAAAAAHHH

You really are a crying little pussy. 2FA works without any problems.

dannnng

Well here's a new bullshit issue they have going on
I'm fully KYC verified with the exception of phone and source of wealth KYC, which are both clearly marked as being optional (I only bought two hundred dollars' worth of XCM in the ICO)
And yet I can't deposit anything because the damn KYC page pops up whenever I click deposit in the dashboard, also my account says disabled and is telling me to complete KYC even though all the mandatory KYC is done
WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO KEEP ME FROM CHEAP XCM

Jusr contact support

So Coinmetro apparently suspended my account because I sold my 25.000 XCM stack seconds after trading was possible for 12 cents.

you got proof?

Why tf do i have to do the damn KYC again?
Already KYC'd during the ICO..

holy shit this thing is finally live? BRB doing kyc so i can buy the bags when they drop another 90%. Not buying this until its €0.001

This is due to a very big bounce back once angry people get out.
I mean I could wype out the whole order book for 50k right now.
If kevin was smart someone of his team would have made it and the price would be stabilissed at arround 7c.

this guy is right
a single glance at the fxpig site should have told you all you needed to know to steer clear of goyimmetro.

Attached: 1546808441384.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Just be yourself

Good luch getting out after it bounces though.

Was the circulating supply 127m? If so then buying at these prices seems not such a bad idea to me.

~2m cap, sure it can do a bit from there.

People seriously comparing this to Coss, ran by a known scammer.

My kyc was approved in minutes yesturday morning an hour before minting, logged on fine you cunts are probably pajeets. It's a shame you lost 200 € but just wait this shit can still produce the goods