*makes more by recording himself scrolling through ylyl thread on gif for 10 minutes than you do in a year of...

*makes more by recording himself scrolling through ylyl thread on gif for 10 minutes than you do in a year of wageslaving*

Attached: images.jpg (207x244, 6K)

It's called being at the right place at the right time dumbass. Pretty much how it works for a lot of people that make it

anyone person who likes this fag should unironically die

subscribe to pewdiepie nigger

ehhh.... that plus actually going through with the shit up until the present day. I know I sure as shit wouldn't have the energy or desire to do what someone like him does regardless of the amount of money I'd make

>It's called being at the right place at the right time dumbass

t. loser

>Makes more than this fag does in his entire life in one sneeze

Attached: Screenshot_20190209-024307.jpg (1080x2280, 788K)

Pew News is unironically the best, and most credible news source.

no point being envious about it

I loved his late 2016 to early 2018 phase

we're not talking about jewish lizards, we're talking about aryan honorable people, zuck teaches teens to take dicks and brag about it on facebook, and pew teaches them to play vidya and lurks the internet to find who (((they))) are.

The less video games and the more book options, the better. So I disagree.

Ok, whatever

Subscribe to PewDiePie or KYS

Subscribe to Pewdiepie. He's literally locked in a soft race-war with India. Also he's self-aware and not cringy now. (I used to hate him too).
That would be the Daily Stormer

>Spends ~10 years doing hours of gaming and video editing daily, having to adopt a fake personality and act like a teenager in his mid 20's, is not allowed to play games he enjoys but instead only plays games that appeal to children because he's using his business mind to market himself like a genius, sacrifices his physical health and exposure to the sun/Vitamin D for years, and DOESN'T GIVE UP when the entirety of mainstream media endlessly attacks him for being a 'nazi.'
...yeah, he's /ourguy/ for turning his life into a world of comfort and an infinite stream of income is something to be admired not ridiculed.

Do you even watch him, he barely does any gaming, just records himself reading tweets or watch ylyl threads and gets millions of views per each video
And he doesnt even edit his videos anymore, he has editors

I call him the idiot whisperer

yes, this is called "endgame." he has reached the end of his journey, he worked hard grinding behind the scenes for almost a decade gaining a following while you played vidya and sucked your thumb, now you get pissed that his life is easy because he worked hard to make it easy. get some work ethic and l2appreciate others work ethic.

I agree, but that's more a statement of the shit quality of modern news rather than Pew News actually being good.

underaged faggots pls go away

Attached: 1547871526466.png (773x767, 429K)