Now that SATOSHI

has confirmed that he is indeed Satoshi. What do?

Attached: 1 IRtsW33ODZL42DW6pyqY4Qoo.jpg (350x372, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@craig_10243
mobile.twitter.com/MarkLundeberg/status/1094013655169921024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wait he ACTUALLY confirmed it? no way, source? the absolute mad man, can't believe he confirmed it. that's amazing. source? please i need it for my shrine of worship

ask for evidence

Next step is to get a coconut pie pressed into your face

buy BSV. Satoshi has given us the gift of time travel, to be able to buy bitcoin again under $100. Do you want to be that asshole who failed TWICE to buy bitcoin and make it?

Haha, this thread is now officially a SALT MINE

Attached: 1543600677668.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Come on guys, give me that salty salt. I know you have ALOT

Attached: 1543525795423.jpg (250x247, 9K)

Attached: IMG_1531.jpg (625x625, 138K)

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (544x235, 52K)

Lets see the confirmation smarty pants!
Oh wait, there is none.
Move on anons

Does it hurt knowing that Satoshi is an autistic, Australian, capitalist, pro-goverment prick?

Attached: msskjvnkyye21.png (672x373, 31K)

sage faketoshi

>Gavin CIAndressen supporting the latest USG agent
imagine

Attached: CIAndressen.png (897x173, 21K)

it sure makes BSV sound more legit

Kek, adding this one to my collection
Butthurt, glorious butthurt.

Attached: rogerlol.png (551x555, 101K)

Why should it not be legit u idiot?
It a continuous blockchain from Genesis block on. It runs on the original base protocol. Nothing is more legit than this.

Why the fuck should it not be legit...

>it sure makes BSV sound more legit

Yeah, having Satoshi on the team is very good PR. But nChains (BSV) more than 1200 patents through Craig on blockchain tech is what matters in the end.

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: 1549461817081.gif (487x815, 65K)

>by bcash which is the real bcash is the real bitcoin
imagine having to defend this narrative

Attached: altcorns.jpg (768x770, 79K)

>continuous blockchain from Genesis block on.
>hardforker clusterfuck with no hashrate

Attached: bcash is not bitcoin.png (1534x828, 240K)

Attached: IMG_1529.jpg (4288x2848, 409K)

Attached: IMG_1503.jpg (618x425, 331K)

Craig Wright is the only guy that fits the role of Satoshi perfectly.

Attached: satoshi.png (745x640, 335K)

If it turns out he is Satoshi, I'm all in on ETH.
What a bootlicker.

"turns out"... he is Satoshi today just like he was Satoshi yesterday and will be Satoshi tomorrow. and you just go ahead and gamble your money on the crippled horse if you want to. i'm sure sharding will come in 18 months

Attached: sven.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Satoshi is dead. Craig wright is desperate because his scam is failing and he's worried that Calvin Ayre is about to dump him. Good luck chasing that rainbow.

Gavin, Hearn, Ver and Wright all have links to intelligence services, whether working with them, or for them.

Attached: oksirs.jpg (768x505, 57K)

These attempts to smear Gavin are incredibly cringeworthy to any oldtimer. I smell a lot of desperation in this thread, and it ain't coming from CSW or his groupies.

Attached: pepecringe.png (1029x831, 256K)

Attached: IMG_1506.jpg (800x535, 140K)

Attached: IMG_1704.jpg (369x238, 26K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-08 20.58.44.png (793x512, 221K)

Not doubting Craig, but serious question:

Why doesn't Craig transfer 1 (one) Bitcoin from the Genesis Block address?

He seemingly hates everyone, and he's always threatening pretty much everyone involved in Bitcoin Core. If he moved a single bitcoin, would the whole house of cards come crumbling down? Seems like something he would LOVE to do.

You know that he's been moving stuff around on the BSV chain right?

wait what? for real?

No not for real. He could end all speculation by just signing a message. but he wont because he cant

jeezus dude you almost gave me a heart attack lol

maybe you should dyor sometimes lol xD

Because Dave Kleiman's brother Ira has the keys. Craig forged Dave's signature and is trying to get back the bitcoins. He's a great conman.

He can move things around on his own chain? Whoa what??

so you're telling me CSW and BSV are backed by the feds? Thanks, just bought 100k

Haha I love these threads. BCH fags and SV pajeets fighting about who the “real” Bitcoin is. Both chains have almost no adoption/ volume and are getting BTFO’d By Litecoin. Fucking kek.

The main arguments for having a single huge crypto currency (i.e. the vision of all Bitcoin forks) instead of many small coins are immutability and network effects. All it took to split Bitcoin cash’s network effects in two was a literal lying scam artist. No wonder people are losing faith in BCH and SV.

Attached: IMG_1703.jpg (1200x800, 306K)

Attached: IMG_1528.jpg (505x264, 32K)

>Litecoin

Attached: 1539091384193.jpg (205x246, 7K)

Yeah, 18 months for metanet, 18 months for SegWit fatal flaw, 18 months for CSW signing with genesis pk...
Meanwhile LN is taking off and you are missing the correct train...
Fucking religious brainlets...

comptrolled proposition

faketoshi didn't confirm shit he muttered something about "we are all satoshi" and then spaghetti fell out of his pockets.

nope he is nothing like pre 2014 satoshi
satoshi was all show little talk criag is all talk no show. satoshi shared craig patents. satoshi valued his privacy craig is an attention whore.

Attached: IMG_1702.jpg (1000x655, 96K)

As long as this drunk prick is not showing some ancient private key I won't believe it.

Bitcoin is a meme. A meme is it's own owner. It creates itself through reproduction. The real Satoshi knew he released a meme. Nobody is in control anymore. But maybe money and smart devs.

Now that this drunk con artist Craig Wright keeps burping that he is Satoshi has no weight in the decision balance whatsoever.

>t. 2017 bcash bagholder

Attached: ppbike.jpg (800x800, 105K)

>Now that this drunk con artist Craig Wright keeps burping that he is Satoshi has no weight in the decision balance whatsoever.
it never had aside from a few cultists nobody believed him. interestingly he managed to sway a lot of people after personal talks so he must have some talents as a con man.

totally

Attached: hurrtoshi.jpg (622x393, 26K)

Attached: 1.jpg (544x558, 53K)

Attached: 2.jpg (540x357, 48K)

Attached: 3.jpg (542x311, 30K)

Attached: 4.jpg (556x107, 18K)

Attached: 5.jpg (543x597, 74K)

Attached: 6.jpg (957x530, 68K)

How can he be satoshi, the guy is not even indian?!? You guys are deluded.

If you have more than 3 or let's say 5 Datacenter nodes, it is decentralized.

Amazing how all this fudder appeared at the same time.

Makes me feel so bullish

Attached: 7.jpg (537x254, 26K)

Much less decentralized than Lightning. Good job.

Listen up you little cocksuckers, you are either with Craig, or against him. He fucking invented this shit, so he has the RIGHT to destroy anything in this space as he sees fit. How fucking DARE you faggots develop anything involving crypto without his express permission? Well, you've really fucked up now, because Craig is coming after you degenerate anarchists, and you will lose EVERYTHING, and probably end up in prison because of it. You "investors" have participated in the illegal buying and selling of unlicensed securities, and have encouraged others to do the same, which is also illegal.
I'm forwarding this thread directly to Craig, as he is a very good friend of mine from the bathhouse scene. Prepare to get fucked like only Craig can fuck, you retards!

Attached: 1548797451613.png (532x405, 245K)

He can't be real satoshi because I AM the REAL satoshi

Want proof? STIFF!

nah we are just fucking annoyed with craig shills

>"Wright’s mother had told me about her son’s long-standing habit of adding bits on to the truth, just to make it bigger. ‘When he was a teenager,’ she said, ‘he went into the back of a car on his bike. It threw him through the window of a parked car. That’s where his scar comes from. His sister accompanied him to the hospital and he’s telling the doctor that he’s had his nose broken twenty or so times, and the doctor is saying “You couldn’t possibly have had it broken.” And Craig says: “I sew myself up when I get injured.”’ What his mother said connected with something I’d noticed. In what he said, he often went further than he needed to; further than he ought to have done. He appeared to start with the truth, and then, slowly, he would inflate his part until the whole story suddenly looked weak. "

he is a compulsive liar and a scammer. everyone denounced him after they got to know him better. even the ones he somehow convinced at first that he had anything to do with bitcoins creation.

Damn, you know your shit!
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Attached: 1545658289901.png (250x250, 110K)

>He fucking invented this shit
nah he didn't invent shit aside from snorting coke from thai ladyboys ass. maybe not even that.

Why do SVtards seem so daft. I can't put my finger on it, but their information processing faculty seem flawed.

submit sirs, creg is the only true satoj, he put a vishnu in the blockchain

you are talking about poolip right?

lightning network "taking off"... you better have been laughing while you wrote that

where are all the photos of women doing these jobs?
where is the equality?

Attached: star wars shadow operation.jpg (1600x1200, 708K)

>aside from snorting coke from thai ladyboys ass
Speaking of which what the hell was this photo about?

Attached: craig-wright-and-bf.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

vishnu

Attached: 2xcoin.jpg (512x768, 105K)

i guess when you are dumb it's easier to write off the smart people as being daft, then it doesn't hurt when not understanding what they understand

replace that with the lightning network symbol and it would be golden

i hear someone said he was homophobic so to disprove it this happened. craig just doesn't give a fuck what nobodies on the internet think.

Attached: zelda majoras mask clocktown.jpg (1700x988, 537K)

>bootlicker
your so hardcore bro. fuck the system bro. where do u live bro? fuck the 1st world bro, so corrupt

I'm Cleopatra.
Here is the confirmation:

"I'm Cleopatra."

Why is he always drinking?

That's just two people in love. Who also like buggery.

Why are you not? It's perfectly healthy to remain drunk 16 hours a day, every day, while having unprotected anal sex with multiple nameless partners of both sexes.

>Not doubting Craig
retard

>"craig just doesn't give a fuck what nobodies on the internet think."
>constantly triggered by tweets

Attached: fake vs real satoshi.png (1127x2564, 932K)

wonder if he's gonna be the reason I become a multi millionaire

If alcohol is what made him think up bitcoin and write all these excellent medium articles, then why not?
medium.com/@craig_10243

any nobody that waste his time is banned pretty quickly. but i guess even buddha would get mad if he had to deal with idiot after idiot.

considering how much the USD will start going up in inflation soon id be surprised if not all BSV holders werent multi millionaires soon enough

Attached: cthulhu.jpg (1800x1392, 467K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-02-09 07-41-46.png (729x444, 78K)

>hardforked-at-will clusterfuck with gigablocks waiting to be spammed to death promoted by a CIA agent being a reasonable store of value
imagine

He really is losing it, isn't he?

how many u got?

I was making the same point some time but rather ended up with a flacid cock on my tongue instead of a kiss. Had zero interest or disgust in it.

Notice how right before this thread dies, it gets bumped by Pajeets spouting random nonsense?

Attached: IMG_1526.jpg (284x177, 15K)

based pepeclown poster

thanks for the (You) good sir

may vishnu bless you

the satoshi coins are in trust until 2020

next year

this is literally your last chance

no more of this forking nonsense

we're locking down the protocol, the opcodes are getting programmed into validation asics and never changing again

sha256 is the algo that matters, nchain + samsung are who's getting to a 4nm process

this is the real bitcoin, the last bitcoin, and everything else is going down in flames momentarily

get on board or enjoy your last few months of pretending

You're right. Satoshi has confirmed.

mobile.twitter.com/MarkLundeberg/status/1094013655169921024

Attached: amaury-séchet-bitcoin-cash.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Sign the message from the genesis block you nigger

he signed early blocks for multiple trustworthy witnesses if you can't put together reality from that then you're probably in denial

imagine falling for this con
>people would just say I stole it!!!!!!!!
how do you even steal a bitcoin holy fucking shit

>trustworthy
holy fucking shit this HAS to be bait
there is no fucking way you are not pretending to be retarded

Distributed =/= Decentralized

Learn the difference.