What are your comfiest holds?

What are your comfiest holds?

Attached: quant-1.jpg (1000x500, 53K)

CHX and NKN

btt on this dip

My dick

This

QNT is an absolute scam stay away. The same marketing agency that was behind Vechain is pumping its price with the same tactics. STAY AWAY OR GET BURNED

Attached: 3131.jpg (2000x1372, 478K)

Got proof about the vechain marketing agency?

First I've heard of this. Proof?

it's fairly circumstantial at the moment. I am currently following the breadcrumb trail to collect all the information. Probably will post it as a Medium article in a week or two. You are free not to believe, but the similarities between artificial pumps and marketing tricks are striking.

I made a fortune on Vechain so bring it on.

this user gets it

lol, this.

QNT are in fact known to be working with a crypto marketing/pump team, the user is right. It was discovered in the summer after pics of business cards in a meeting were posted on twitter or something.

Why anyone would think this is a BAD thing, I have no idea.

QNT is manipulated, WHAT A SHOCK. They are going straight to the fucking top and they mean business.

CHX, all in, will make my 2017-2018 gains look like nothing next bull run

QNT definately, ignore these weak FUDders

Attached: 1549109541620.jpg (1024x888, 299K)

Sold it all, 30m is the max it will pump on idex.

Its simple now; binance listing and go full throttle or remain or slowly die out on idex.

If binance happens ill buy the initial listing dump (after the pump).

>he fell for shills and actually sold quant for CHX
>he bought fucking LTO thanks to all the discord pajeets instead of buying QNT
>he held his AION shitty bags even though we kept smapping their TG trying to make them buy quant
>he is still waiting on sidelines thinking this is "THE TOP"
You, yes I'm talking about you, you are a stupid fucking nigger that is missing eth at $3.

so... fucking... based...

Attached: qnt verd (1).jpg (1600x1067, 202K)

THIS
YOU ARE GOING TO MISS 500X

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 18.32.49.png (191x68, 12K)

What’s this user?

FCOIN.COM DYOR

Could you make the logo a little nicer? I'd like to save this.

Uh new exchange listings are imminent.

Actually funniest shit was when MAS shills trying to get people sell QNT for their shitcoin got burned by devdump.
Same with FTM faggots.
Same with fucking DAG.
Literal fucking shitcoins, yet people just kept on falling for it when QNT was at 0.006Eth and they not only missed Quant's 5x in Eth but also got fucking into endless pit where all the bagholders live buying all that shit.
All they had to do was watch at least one Gil's interview and it becomes fucking obvious to pretty much anyone this shit is a top 20 at the very least and probably is a top 5.

Honestly, I don't have the proper software, just threw that together in mspaint. Hopefully someone can take it and refine it.

>circumstantial

So you have absolutely no evidence whatsoever then.

It's funny the lengths people will go to for some pats on the back from fellow online autists.

You have a project like Quant with a groundbreaking product gathering massive enterprise interest, and a hugely credible corporate team that knows how to build hype, and that is apparently bad for making profit?

I can't think of anything better than sitting on for the rocket ride with a project like this instead of some tiny "muh tech" project run by basement dwellers that fades away into the abyss.