This women a good investment?

>my gf was virgin when we met ;•}
>3 years together but after 1st year she changed personality and became a negative nancy
>she is insufferable to be around and hates sex now

Wat do? Imma boomer

Attached: 59513_428186251970_80749331970_5492213_1081775_n.jpg (616x398, 56K)

Dump

If i dump i will have another problem on my plate ; no gf

If she hates sex your doing a lot wrong. It’s a lot of work to be sexy, especially if she sees what you do all day long. If you just sit around you will not excite her very much. Figure out what she thinks is sexy and be it. Has to be a long slow transition if you seem like a fake she will resume being frigid KEK

do you have kids with this woman? if not than it's an easy choice and I'm not sure where you're getting hung up.
you're with someone you no longer enjoy...and it sounds like she no longer enjoys you. wtf are you asking biz what to do for?

Biz is very level headed and fuck a lot....so i ask you boomers....also in my country women r difficult

This 100%. If you stay with her for another 5 years you'll be miserable and it will be even harder to find a new gf by then.

Die Antwerp is undervalued
BUY
short thots

End it before she breaks your hearth

>changing who you are for a dumb wethole
spotted the cuck

Attached: 1492830161746.png (600x497, 8K)

Based Anri
Long Yolandi and short that ugly cunt that hangs around her

Attached: eOlqgWD.gif (400x598, 1.99M)

>touring the world with music made on Window 98
idk i think they're properly valued, i don't know many musically-inclined people who haven't heard of them

Don’t break up straight away user, just act like you will and act like you no longer give a fuck what happens. If girls think you would ‘do anything for them’ they’ll use it against you . Worst case scenario is you break up, best case is you have that thot head over twat for you

>no gf
no gf > gf

if she was a virgin id keep her. id kill for a virgin gf. all I see is a sea of roasts

> that ugly cunt
Aka her husband

Virgins have their problems too. Theres a reason why some females are still virgin in late teens. In my gf case its very low libido

Low libido is ok but after a few hundred fucks you start gettin tired of fuckin a woman thats like a silicon sex doll

>meet wife 6 years ago, was at rock bottom
>was the most selfless person I ever met
>helped me get my life back on track
>acted completely opposite of usual sluts I've known
>we get married
>she gets unhappy
>served me divorced papers yesterday

thinking about ending it all boys

Can you afford a 50 cal sniper rifle to shoot at your head tho?

What was the reason she gave you?

Fucking hell. Please tell me this isn't true. I can forsee this scenario happening in my future

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORRON.

SHE DOESNT HATE SEX, SHE ONLY HATES SEX WITH YOU.

Get another one. Women tend to get like that when you've stayed with them too long.

low libido could be a diet/excercise problem. could also be an attraction problem. are you trying to turn her on at all?

also some women are ok with you fucking other women if youre alpha enough

Just be yourself

>she is insufferable to be around and hates sex now
well short her you retard

are you happy now? she might need someone who is unhappy to help

No alot of women get like that after a while. They don't find other men attractive anymore and other dicks turn them off. They love you sometimes and they find you attractive sometimes but they aren't turned on enough to want sex from you or anyone else. They also don't touch themselves either.

One time a bitch even had the gall to take my fireplace pokers.
She was all like
>well I just broke your hearth, so you won’t be needing these anymore

Found the lying roastie.

This. Kinda have the same problem with my gf right now. Any idea what would help?

she have sex with boss on work

>Any idea what would help?
suicide?

UNTIL THEY FIND THE RIGHT GUY, THEN THEY GET WET.

Ok, OP, here's what happened. She lost attraction over the years. She'd still have sex with that steaming alpha.

Ok, let's fix this. Fix your food, go work out, make your life the best it has ever been. "Mentally" move on. You'll see, the sex will slowly increase, and you'll be happy again.

She just resents you because you let it slip. Pick it up again.

A side effect of her birth control could be causing low sex drive. If she's taking birth control you should read the side effects and she should stop immediately. If she's taking the shot it might take 6 months to a year before she's back to normal.

She could also be super unhealthy in which case she should eat better and start going to the gym or running. Studies have shown that overweight women have lower sex drives than skinny women and tgat exercise raises your sex drive but good luck convincing her to hit the gym regularly or to start eating healthy. This will probably not happen.

Besides that i would follow this anons advice.

Women want a guy who's motivated and cares about his future. Going to the gym or having a job will show her you have motivation. You also need to constantly entertain her. Buying her things and spending money on her will not make her happy.

Attached: 1540377469390.png (800x800, 158K)

Even just hanging out with friends will work in your favor. Laying in bad all day is the worst thing you can do.

HYPNOTIZE HER (kidding)
you expect a solution from someone who is incomplete in your own mind
what you want to do is impossible
at best you can only care for yourself
a wise man once said:
>fuck that bitch
I'd add:
>and tell her you love her

Attached: the-walls-between-us.jpg (659x632, 398K)

There is no return from this state. The attitude is quite simple, you're here to serve them- they chose you- and your job is to perform in every way. They hold you responsible for their emotions. They can't have orgasm- your fault. They aren't feeling like a pretty princess- your fault. Everything else is irrelevant to their wants. And they are keeping score. Don't even try to reason this out with them- this is all subconscious cultural programming. Its their way or the highway.

It might seem with enormous effort you can rekindle the flame but it will not last. The other option is just flat out kicking her out of your life with as few words as possible. This is the best option for you. You might even get a teary display of contrition and a sympathy fuck, I don't recommend either no matter how desperately horny you are. But it will never last or turn into a good relationship.

t. alpha game slayer 10/10

Attached: 1319947211634.jpg (375x411, 38K)

I am op. Help me. Wat do? I am early 30's and where i live finding a woman is very hard (small city)

Sex is like gym, if you neglect it too long you start sucking at it

As bad as it sounds at 21 I can already tell you it's like that, you start enjoying it more and wanting to do it more the more you do it. Kind of like getting apetite thru eating

You gotta start fucking user, healthy sex life is essential for any relationship, you can also tell her this. Force it for a while if you have to (I dont mean rape, i mean doing it when not really in the mood)

>I am op. Help me. Wat do? I am early 30's and where i live finding a woman is very hard (small city)

I feel for you. Where I live the women are mostly hambeasts that look like they were microwaved in plastic wrap.

The stoics have it right in this situation. Its bad but could be worse. All you can do is better yourself and if you have to fuck a slampig, throw a blanket over its head- wear two condoms and pull out anyway, and finish with a liberal application of sanitizer...

Attached: acbaed2d22295c5a52758da598d32d7b.gif (178x245, 2.02M)

Thats some shit advice. Op here. Better myself? I have a degree in fucking. I shave all hair on my body and can fuck for 2 hours wiyhout cumming

Yeah we have considered that it might come from taking birth control. She stopped taking it last week, lets see how that will work out.
Anyway, thanks fren

>78LFnX
In my case i am wasting my fucking expertise on a depressed no libido negative nancy. I know i am good coz ex gfs said so and came uncontrollably

Imagine believing a girl enjoys sex

How old are you?

old enough to know their tricks

its always the mans fault, unironically. due to a loss of energy/testosterone

Nigga, being loney + suffering < being lonely.

Dump the bitch

any advice for a poor but good looking slight autist young fag in a large metro city with lots of qts

My girlfriend was like that. I told her we were going to break up and next thing you knew, we were fucking. She puts out a lot more now after I showed her I was ready to walk. Just do what you want to do, there are other women and always will be.

Just talk to strangers until you are no longer nervous and try to engage with things you think they are interested in and watch their facial expressions. Then do the same with women... Ah, hmm. Just download grindr, it's that easy

I don't have any advice, if you're gay you're set

tbqh outright hostility has been an approach that piques interest. They are literally like, wot, hes not like the 10 other guys fawning over me

>I know i am good coz ex gfs said so and came uncontrollably

Nah, you're delusional. People are either compatible or they are not compatible. what you had there was compatibility with a particular person, at least in the short term. And it was a good indication of future compatibility with that person. But it doesn't apply in general

Bad sex is doom every time

She’s probably depressed. She should talk to a doctor.

Also, maybe she’s gay

U know your shit. I suspect both and i know for a fact she had depression

So this is the norm know for people in the 21st century? People getting "depression" out of no reason and boredom?

she's past the honeymoon phase and basically this is just who you really are together. abort mission. I guess you could try to talk with her and talk about what the problems are. If nothing fruitful comes from it or she refuses to talk, then, I'm sorry. You're going to have to be single again. It's the only way forward.

yes because of our sedentary indoor lifestyles

So what we are is a negative nancy and a troll trolling her to get some life /reaction from her flat character. Wow

i think whenever two people live with each other for long enough they grow to love each other. why dont you talk to her about these issues instead of Jow Forums? have a discussion about her libido and your needs. ask her what her needs are. maybe she is missing something. communicate

another option is to take some time off. leave her alone for a while until she comes to her senses. if she makes absolutely no effort to get you again after a week, then you can consider breaking it off

Fuckin get rid of that negative bitch you only get one life why wake up to some negative cunt every day for the rest of it

Children are investments. Spouses are overhead.

This.

If your women is being a drama queen you have to assert yourself and put her in her place. If that fails you really assert yourself and threaten to break up with her.

Worsts case scenario you break up and you find a more compatible women or your women adapts to your demands if she wishes to continue to be a part of your life, which she most likelier will if you are an assertive alpha that puts her in her place.

Attached: 1531081980259.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Ignore the deleted thread. I posted the file in the wrong order at first.

Attached: 1529499834787.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

more please, user.