Quant Network is now a Guarantor of Pay.UK, the UK’s leading retail payments authority

>Quant Network is now a Guarantor of Pay.UK, the UK’s leading retail payments authority.

quant.network/blog/quant-network-is-appointed-company-guarantor-of-pay-uk/

Attached: Capture.jpg (676x591, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankingtech.com/2018/10/uk-retail-payments-authority-seeks-strategic-tech-partner/
rapidformations.co.uk/blog/what-is-a-guarantor-of-a-limited-company/
ukpayments.org.uk
fedpaymentsimprovement.org/wp-content/uploads/110117-sptf-discussion-guide.pdf
ec.europa.eu/newsroom/document.cfm?doc_id=47026
connect.vocalink.com/2017/july/a-winning-streak/
download.asic.gov.au/media/4111538/fintech-austalia.pdf
standards.org.au/getmedia/ad5d74db-8da9-4685-b171-90142ee0a2e1/Roadmap_for_Blockchain_Standards_report.pdf.aspx
eublockchainforum.eu/.../workshop_4_report_-_scalability_
crunchbase.com/person/gilbert-verdian#section-overview
bankingtech.com/2019/01/wahey-record-payment-volumes-for-pay-uk/
regulationtomorrow.com/eu/boe-and-pay-uk-call-for-interest-for-standards-advisory-panel/
bankofengland.co.uk/payment-and-settlement/rtgs-renewal-programme/consultation-on-a-new-messaging-standard-for-uk-payments-iso20022
youtube.com/watch?v=pi7Tr94XgjQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/_mike_chambers_/status/1093947085475495936?s=20
fasterpayments.org.uk/press-release/payuk’-announced-new-name-uk’s-leading-retail-payments-authority
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11536594
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10872449
crowdfundinsider.com/2018/11/141074-report-wash-trading-lack-of-transparency-is-a-pressing-problem-for-crypto-exchanges-bogus-volume-is-rampant/
cvvc.com/index.php/CVTOP50-Q418
cvvc.com/application/files/6515/4883/4814/CVVC_insights_2019Q1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quamfy af right now

In before the scam shills

Quant posting news left and right. Chx still announcing announcements

U WOT M8

Attached: thefountain.gif (400x200, 332K)

Imagine hosting a Quant node and getting paid a percentage of the £6.7 trillion worth of payments that flow through the UK each year.

"Every day, individuals and businesses use the services we provide to get their salaries, pay their bills and make online and mobile banking payments. We move more than £6.7 trillion every year, through Bacs Direct Credit, Direct Debit, Faster Payments, cheques and Paym."

I actually wish this wasn't shilled on here as Biz autists don't deserve to get in at this marketcap.

Attached: lydr6d0glqu01.png (476x529, 357K)

bankingtech.com/2018/10/uk-retail-payments-authority-seeks-strategic-tech-partner/

Another normal day for the best project in crypto.
Buy now or fomo in at $10.

I have to go to sleep now.
See you tommorow at $20.

rapidformations.co.uk/blog/what-is-a-guarantor-of-a-limited-company/

Imaging all that over nodes hosted by some neet in his parents basement.

Sounds legit.

ukpayments.org.uk

“Founded in 1985 and now a wholly owned subsidiary of Pay.UK, UK Payments has over 30 years’ experience of successfully supporting a key element of the financial services sector – the payments industry. In the past three decades we have helped support game changing projects to deliver world leading innovation, including Faster Payments, Chip and PIN, Paym, and the Current Account Switch Service.”

Sounds like they are just on a board with them. Didn't say anything about them using yet at least

Legit question. Where is there any proof that this is true besides Quant saying it? Not trying to FUD but how many projects have promised how much shit and turned out to be lies.

>Legit question. Where is there any proof that this is true besides Quant saying it? Not trying to FUD but how many projects have promised how much shit and turned out to be lies.
The only idiot companies that would lie like this are exit scam crypto projects who plan to be out. Quant has literally zero reason to lie it'd be suicide.

The big news of quant is next week, all february and then EU deal at march 6th. This is bigger than ripple honestly you will see soon.My god you look at quant as you look at any other shitcoin. this is fucking GOVCOIN, FEDCOIN, ITS EUCOIN, SWIFTCOIN, BANKCOIN come on this is it guys!!!!!

Rank 79. I've watched this gain 30 spots in 24 hours.

So I just have to trust they wont exit scam? Again not trying to FUD, but this is crypto. I've tried looking up the CEO and while he sounds like he has done a lot I can't confirm any of that anywhere outside of his project / website.

Cant find gilbert verdian?

Federal reserve:
fedpaymentsimprovement.org/wp-content/uploads/110117-sptf-discussion-guide.pdf

European comission:

Vocalink/mastercard:
connect.vocalink.com/2017/july/a-winning-streak/

More EU:

Australian government:
download.asic.gov.au/media/4111538/fintech-austalia.pdf

Standards Australia:
standards.org.au/getmedia/ad5d74db-8da9-4685-b171-90142ee0a2e1/Roadmap_for_Blockchain_Standards_report.pdf.aspx

More EU:

EU Blockchain forum:
eublockchainforum.eu/.../workshop_4_report_-_scalability_ interoperability_and_sustainability.pdf

crunchbase.com/person/gilbert-verdian#section-overview

Holy fuck you sound like a redditor

Dude his credentials are everywhere as the user above has just listed.

If you "tried" looking then your attempts at trying fucking suck.

Can somebody tell me what this coin does in a single sentence?

Connect all blockchains and traditional systems through their own interface in just three lines of code

3 lines of code

> blockchains
> traditional systems
So this is trying to be link 2.0?

No.

Do your own research and stop being lazy. Quant is my top pick by a mile but people who can't be bothered to do the research don't deserve it.

So the pump these past days was insiders accumulating.

I decided not to buy at $2.50 because I figured a pump out of nowhere would soon go down, like the jibrel pumps. Thought I'd wait.

Then this news drops and price goes higher. Fml

Probably gonna drop soon, but I am FOMOing hard right now.

Not a redditor, but apparently I suck at searching. This guy seems legit. I don't understand how this project is only 35M marketcap. This should see 200-350M easy. Could even break into top 10.

bankingtech.com/2019/01/wahey-record-payment-volumes-for-pay-uk/

So sketchy... The guy just asked a question any ACTUAL investor would ask.
What a turn off.
My first whatever coin this is thread, and also my last.

regulationtomorrow.com/eu/boe-and-pay-uk-call-for-interest-for-standards-advisory-panel/

No there was a lot of other news already made public. Like it coming to new exchanges very soon etc.

bankofengland.co.uk/payment-and-settlement/rtgs-renewal-programme/consultation-on-a-new-messaging-standard-for-uk-payments-iso20022

Quick he's waking up soon.

Attached: wealthy chinaman.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Reddit is so retarded it's unreal. People over there calling quant a scam.

I'm not fucking getting it, how in the fuck do Quant niggers think this shithole token beats the almighty chainlink token?

It's fascinating to watch them from a human psychology perspective. I believe they are actually experiencing some kind of PTSD or similar.

The mods on r/cryptocurrency just banned this announcement lol

Fuck you nigger. Tell us.

Just listen to this in the background while you browse your hentai
youtube.com/watch?v=pi7Tr94XgjQ&feature=youtu.be

So how big can this go, in your opinion? I have invested in CHX for the long-term, but what can QNT do? 2X I'm sure, but what is the likelihood of this hitting $30?

Anyone managed to buy it on bittrex? It seems the graph is fucked up.

I tried and gave up and just went to IDEX. It was easy.

I'm in the same position as you user. I'm not sure what to do but am probably gonna split my bags

what a waste of time. How is this different then Ark?

twitter.com/_mike_chambers_/status/1093947085475495936?s=20

We gonna make it frens !

I'm certain the people invested in quant are the same people who can't afford the 10k "making it" LINK stack, and so they buy this scam to, in their opinion, minimize risk.

Yes I was almost this kind of person until I looked into quant much more. It's fundamentals are extremely flawed and so now they're doing an omisego/vechain 'announcement' weekly in order to bring their investor confidence back up before a great dumpening.

This seems very suspicious to me. I am interested to know more about the tokenomics or reasons why this will work. But all I see are moonbois.

Even link was discussed on a fundamental level in the beginning. Shills EXPLAIN this token

>guarantor
That means they have to pay a debt for Pay.uk if it goes bust (probably £1), and get some votes, no share of profits, no day to day influence.

Furthermore, Pay.uk is merely a subsidiary of NPSO LTD
see: fasterpayments.org.uk/press-release/payuk’-announced-new-name-uk’s-leading-retail-payments-authority

and: beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11536594
(Note NPSO is a company limited by shares; 1 director, 1 shareholder)

and: beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10872449
(Note Pay.UK is a company limited by guarantee, many directors, and enough guarantors that none have 'significant control' of the company (defined as

Why would anyone want to buy link

Interesting tactic to obtain bottle feeding. Kudos

I think the question is more WHY are they becoming a guarantor of Pay.UK

No one has ever explained exactly how this works, only hype, hype, hype.

oh shit wait that's not true I was on a different Pay.uk (there were four companies called that)
Pay.uk has significant control over NSPO, so Quant would have some influence, never mind

Can you make same kind of graphic of Quant pls. HOW DOES QUANT MAKE MONEY, TELL FUCKING RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1508163448479.png (1053x870, 171K)

>bonglawyer

>Muh 3 lines of code going to make me rich.
>Better buy now!
>oh you want info on the coin im shilling? hehe nice try
>buy NOW!

Great sales tactic you fucking pajeet or even worse some dirty Britcuck. Glad im all in on link and not this 3 lines of shit

No.

Attached: 2018-meghan-markle-smug-thekit.ca-gallery-24.jpg (460x554, 29K)

(not being paid, plus the law is correct)

Link will not get you anywhere, oh i will love it when we pass links marketcap in a week or two

>BUY MUH QUANT!! GOING TO MAKE MUCH MONEY!!
>what??!! a question of how it works??
>hehe you dont deserve quant hehe
>just buy it hehe

Biz neets literally already made me 5k this month, and I'm a poorfag that's like 2.5xing my whole portfolio. I saw this news minutes after it dropped and doubled my stack. Please god let me make it

Attached: DyTFg1MX4AEQIvJ.jpg (750x505, 70K)

I'll tell you what it is. I spent weeks researching to find a gem like Quant. I put the effort in for the rewards it will bring.

Then Bizlets come along and can't be bothered to even do half an hour of their own research asking questions that can be answered with a few quick Google searches.

People like that always buy at the top. They don't deserve to get in at this MC.

I will give you one sentence: Vast interoperability with major blockchains without having to be tied into one particular blockchain, and the ability to create multi-chain apps that use multiple blockchains simultaneously for different app functions.

If you want to find out more, get off your ass and DYOR.

Have to say you QNT shills seem like robots. Linkys got improvised memes and shit but you are like programmed shills.

Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Listen you fucking gigafaggot. If you are unwilling to even discuss the merits of your shitcoin then you need to fuck off. Why the fuck are you even making a thread if you dont want to talk about your shitcoin???

>MUH GEM!! MUH time is spent!!
Good for you nigger, guess your bags are loaded up then. Seems to me youd want to discuss your token on a fucking thread about your token.

Instead all I see are some suspiciously curry-smelling niggers doing everything they can to avoid discussion of their "GEM".

You can take your shill token and shove up your nasty fucking curryhole.

>Good for you nigger, guess your bags are loaded up then. Seems to me youd want to discuss your token on a fucking thread about your token.
This. They're evading the question hoping some poor anons fomo in, so they can dump on them tomorrow. Obviously the price is rising so DYOR right now might mean you will spend 25-30% more in a few hours. Glad I didn't get any.

>Guarantor
English is such a shit language

I didn't make the thread you retard.

Okay, don't buy it. Up to you.

Just got IDEX for QNT. How much QNT to make it?

gee thats a lot

You need to start buying then.
If this shit really pops off you might only need 1000.

FUCK HE'S AWAKE

Attached: 1516148031575.jpg (358x360, 51K)

Jesus. It's going to be rank 50 by the end of the week.

Maybe fatbtc can push it into the top 5 for a day!

literally just replace all the link icons with overledger icons and add the fact that its already happening.

Attached: QuanTower.png (820x562, 548K)

Adding to my collection

UK bests FRA as the financial centre of the world.
Brexit will bring about a Singapore style market. Freeing up finance in the UK even more.

$40 million market cap breached.

This, faggots can't tell the difference

Come on. This is just a torrent of marketing bullshit.

The real discussion should begin with actual algorithms, in academia, like it was with torrent, kademia, graph algorithms, or ML

Only after some considerable interest in academia some amateur tech could be considered promising

BTW, the best way to incubate a project is via Stanford or Berkeley or MIT campus.

Marketing blah blah means nothing, It is just contextual replace of words in some old bullshit

Fucking idiots.

BTW, this is bullshit.

Blockchain OS, my ass

solves nonexistent problem

Only because 82% of the volume is on the washtrading site fatbtc, where 98% of its volume is estimated to be fake.Actual real price on idex and bittrex is a dollar lower.

crowdfundinsider.com/2018/11/141074-report-wash-trading-lack-of-transparency-is-a-pressing-problem-for-crypto-exchanges-bogus-volume-is-rampant/

haha, that is why real exchanges are regulated

Oh no if I only consider IDEX I'm only up 55% this week.

Not saying you are not, but you are going to get burned if you use fatbtc as your marketcap metric.

So if the marketcap is currently lower than what's on CMC is that really a bad thing?

Im just saying that if everyone starts dumping on bittrex and idex, and fatbtc keeps same price, and you are only focusing on coinmarketcap price, before you know it your 55% could be wiped out.Seen huge drops multiple times now on qnt.

And just to prove my point, fatbtc just dumped a dollar in minutes and the marketcap in cmc dropped 10 million.

cvvc.com/index.php/CVTOP50-Q418

cvvc.com/application/files/6515/4883/4814/CVVC_insights_2019Q1.pdf

qnt PDF web article will be top 50

good luck everyone

10 soon