Wells Fargo is still on fire for the second day in a row. Reports of people not getting their direct deposits...

Wells Fargo is still on fire for the second day in a row. Reports of people not getting their direct deposits. Crypto is pumping at the same time. This is the end for the banks, normies being red pilled on the use case. This might actually be the trigger for the golden bull

Attached: bgfesfdb.jpg (1240x849, 127K)

Time to remind the normies that the blockchain is immutable and the blockchain is forever and pump this bitch to 100k.

I just logged in and my credit cards are down while lines of credit, savings and checking are back up.

How the fuck do I get into crypto? Wanting to buy LINK or ETH. Where do I do this? New to biz, and what should I buy?

Attached: D0A15EDE-22B2-4CC4-8B7B-80AF1075F662.jpg (1125x2436, 267K)

I owe no debt. Thank you Putin !!!

CORRECTION

One credit card is back up while the other two are still down. All three were down about thirty minutes ago. I’m guessing their credit cards were hacked and now they’re purging the system.

Why would you want to buy ETH or Link?

>How the fuck do I get into crypto? Wanting to buy LINK or ETH. Where do I do this? New to biz, and what should I buy?
Download coinbase app or go to their website. Make an acct. Buy ETH. Godspeed.

Attached: 1530128547468.jpg (500x403, 32K)

Use Coinbase or Gemini to buy ETH. I suggest pulling all of your saving out from the (((bank))) and putting it all in crypto.

PRESS S TO SPIT

S

WE ARE GOING TO MAAKE IT FRENS

Holy shit that guy wasnt larping? There really are insiders here.

Attached: 1535947826881.jpg (378x378, 17K)

lol. how new are you? CEO of costco here btw

Attached: 1523940578035.png (540x720, 366K)

>Mfw when banks are beginning to burn their tokens

Attached: 149.jpg (1536x1703, 1.57M)

Bitpanda. It's a fiat-crypto portal, not an exchange, so you're buying from the house and sell to the house. Binance is probably the best exchange. Welcome to Jow Forums, you'll never leave

Don't buy link dummy. If you're new download Coinbase and buy BTC,ETH,LTC as all of those are safe bets

Imagine unironically taking this faggots advice

still less downtime than BTC transactions during the last bullrun

Nice try Satan

I am 100% behind crypto, but getting excited because one bank has some technical problems (rather than monetary/financial problems) is no different than a pro-fiat boomer getting gleeful because a crypto exchange went down. In both cases the fundamental system is fine and the problem only has to do with a piece of replaceable infrastructure rather than the fundamental system itself.

Attached: thesunneversets.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

buy espers on yobit sir

Coinbase -> enter debit or bank info - buy BTC or ETH

Coinbase will dick you with fees, but they are a pretty legitimate exchange so you’ll probably be fine storing your coins there for now and it saves you the hassle of learning about wallets and how to transfer everything etc... all at once. You can probably get some pajeet here to give you their referral link so you start with an extra 10$ on BTC as well.

You can use your bank acc for direct withdrawals/transfers or you can connect your debit card. Regardless, if you are looking to make a big purchase you’ll probably have to go through their KYC process.

Feb and March will be ugly for crypto bear in mind. The bull is not prepped yet.

Attached: 1549465311777.png (932x550, 66K)

> the problem only has to do with piece of replaceable infrastructure

And what kind of technology could possibly replace Banks centralized servers fucking up?

The whole point of blockchain and cryptocurrency is that the current banking infrastructure ISNT fundamentally fine and this issue is the exact problem that blockchain and cryptocurrencies aim to subvert.