Anyone here have their own vending/atm machine startup?

Anyone here have their own vending/atm machine startup?
How much money do you make and how did you get started?

Attached: 46AE49B7-E39D-4909-AF1B-28FA82AD7DE1.jpg (750x665, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZODpwUXd61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wasting half your day for a profit of $20
And people wonder why minorities are so poor.

What's wrong with a low-risk low reward investment?

We do a weekly route to restock all vending machines. It’s actually quite easy and profitable.

Nothing wrong with those things, just that you have to not value your time very much.

fat fuck just wants to buy in bulk and offset the cost of his "genetics"

All businesses require a massive time investment for little gain at first, retard. If it gets big enough he can hire someone to do the route for him

>30 floor office building downtown
>management lets you install vending machines on every floor breakroom for a % of weekly profits
>each floor averages $100 in profits per week ($3k combined)
vending machines are very profitable and you could easily hire someone to do the refills for you.

That's some high estimates there friendo.

In reality it would be more like, I bought a $2k piece of machinery, because I could only afford one, and I'm netting $40 a week. I can't hire anyone because I'm only making $40 a week.

I wish my workshop' s building would put one in.

k, make a youtube video for that then

Also, reyes is the epitome of tryhard "hustlers".
It's good to check out his channel, because it is the perfect guide of shit you should not do to make money.
If you have an idea and reye is doing it/has done it/will do it; just abandon ship because it's a shite idea.

not mine. it's the guy who owns all the machines in the building I work in sometimes. talked to him while he was refilling the machines one day.
if you get building management to sign a contract you can take that contract to a bank and get the funds to purchase the machines you need.

You can make more just from pretending you have a vending machine business and making fake you tube videos about it.

yeah, pretty funny how his youtube channel blew up after the vending machine shit when he's been on there for years.

Yeah and this dude clearly is low 80's IQ.

fucking this
fuck that fruity ass hawaiian or whatever the fuck he is

MDE was joking about this shit years ago.

youtu.be/ZODpwUXd61s

How will you know the man you hire to do the route won't take 10-15% of your orofits on the side and take some stuffed animals or food or other vending goods for himself?

There’s one thing he did right and that’s make a Youtube channel.
All those years of failing have paid off.

Who in their right mind would buy skittles from a dirty ass machine when you can buy a pack anywhere?

as much as it is a stupid idea on a big scale it still is a way to make money you may think it was a waste of time for him but look at the views he got likes subs i am sure he advertised some bs had a few adds inside the video and sponsors the dude is making passive income from this video on top of all the other shit he is doing good

Bruh just buy bonds and doing anything else while they mature.

>when LARPing makes more money than actual business

define actual business ? this is a business in itself as much as we look at him think he is a dumb fat fuck he is still putting in work to building a business via youtube and other avenues

Fake it till you make it.

>define actual business?
Selling a product to regular people. B2B non-item business like adverts is fake shit made to skim more off the top of the profits of whatever the actual business sells to regular people.

Gumball machines???

What the fuck were not in the 50s anymore. Every mall already has them anyways, and Zoomers don't even carry quarters around.

The ATM idea is good though, but would probably work better in international travel locations.

haha thats the american economy
without exporting mainly USD you would be 3rd worlders

That's a risk you take with any employee who handles money.

i would say providing a service is a business you give someone a experience in the form of a timed video which they get a value out of i see what you mean this is just another form of business new age make videos get sponsers run adds get passive income gg use your twitter and instagram to target advertise more qwop have the chance to even fucking freelance as a social media export people pay you to tell them how to run their fucking social media shit is so lucrative all you need is to acquire a following then let the money roll in