About to run a small cleaning business

>about to run a small cleaning business
>have mostly women
>worried about what to do once one of them gets pregnant and demands maternity leave

What do?

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

push her down stairs

demand they take birth control and fire them if they dont

this is perfectly legal

In what legal jurisdiction will yo be operating the business? You might not necessarily be required to provide maternity leave if for example, your business has below a certain number of employees, or revenue, or if it's not in the employment contract, etc. If you're in Europe, SFYL.

I'm in Illinois and looking to hire at least 6 women

Imagine how whoever runs the hospital felt. Should be a crime of some sort.

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-133043_Brave.jpg (1436x2052, 1019K)

Employ them as contract workers who are self employed so they have no benefits

hire a cleaner

That's what I was thinking. Any suggestion on how to make them think that being a hired contractor is better than being a regular employee?

If you're still solvent by the time she has a kid the business will be fine

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Had no idea there was so much risk in hiring women

out of all the forms of welfare and shit our government blows money on... maybe taking care of pregnant women isn't such a bad thing?

give them higher pay than average

hire college part timers

Sure, but maternity leave isn't funded by the government..

take on an agency worker to fill their slot until they return

make ur employees wear a promise ring and promise to abstain from sexual activity

Attached: 5e68fad9-5bfc-4197-b044-d6f157d651cf_1.2005cd71d7f0a5dabcc17c38853760ec.jpg (450x450, 25K)

Hire gay guys. My boss has a gay cleaner and he has the work ethic and drive of a man and the attention to detail of a woman plus he can never get pregnant

Dude....the employer eats the cost of maternity leave. If you don't play ball then not only do the women sue you but also the state AND the feds. It's rigged as fuck, and nobody actually wants to hire women for this simple reason. Women treat any job as potential welfare. Men can be scumbags too, but women are biologically compelled to be scumbag parasites and its BY DESIGN.

>spend months and thousands of dollars training new hire
>she is done with her probationary period
>teehee I'm pregnant! You gotta increase my health care now:)
>Oh and I'll be taking that paid maternity leave! :)
>Oh btw I can't perform my job functions due to pregnancy so enjoy paying me for half the work

>never get pregnant
Are you trying to make me cry?

>gets pregnant
use protection dimwit

I don't think there is any rule that you have to pay them for maternity leave. If i recall correctly, US maternity leave is guaranteed under FMLA, which only guarantees that you have to hold their job for them. I'm sure you will have many ladies coming and going, shouldn't be a problem. Additionally, it could be that you are a small enough employer that you are exempt from that, but I'm not sure.

Attached: 1535730294762.png (598x624, 157K)

>all from the same father, dr. negro

I used to hire hundreds of sales reps as 1099 self employed contractors. Im in Midwest too lol. Jw, why are you choosing to run a cleaning business out of all businesses?

Give them an impossible task and fire them for not doing it to your expectations.

Fuck employers. Who cares

They will say he knew she was pregnant and get sued. You will for sure get sued.

falcon punch

I find satisfaction in keeping things neat and clean. It's also been the only thing I've been complimented the most. I've also always had a passion for running my own business after watching my alcoholic father run his.

What business were you in?

There is no mandatory leave in the JewSA, and you don't fall under most employment laws with a staff that small to begin with. You're cool. If you want to be even cooler, don't hire any of them at all; they're all contractors, not employees. Look it up.

Just give her maternity leave it's not that much to ask. Keep your workers happy and they'll be happy to make you money

It's a new and running company. It would hurt me a lot right now if an employee suddenly left and I still had to pay them while also paying their replacement

Give them a raise if they will only take it up the ass for the coming year

Yea aren't strippers also contractors? So if they get pregnant they just have to leave while unpaid

roastie who will never get hired spotted

They just keep stripping dummy, have you never seen a pregnant stripper before?

I doubt he goes during the monday shift like you do

>hiring anything but post menopausal womenz.
Top kek, you deserve to be sued

Hire illegals under the table who are too afraid to fight you over it when you fire them on the spot

Don't knock the b team bro. They work way harder.

pull out?