Nothing to get excited about bulltards. Bearish pendant formed...

Nothing to get excited about bulltards. Bearish pendant formed, might hitt 4k if you're lucky before contracting further and eventually breaking down again.

Attached: unknown.png (934x596, 89K)

Nope straight to 5k

Bears are stupid kike faggots and they are about to get the rope.

Don't help the perma bulls OP. Nothing's changed, we're still heading to at least low 2k's before reversal.

Fill my short faggot.

>he doesn't want cheap coins
Shortsighted permabulltards like you will never make it.

Attached: 1547272045857.png (565x541, 157K)

Fuck off
>he doesnt want cheap coins
It was just at fucking 20k they're cheap enough faggot

>purple meme lines

FAGGOT

>they're cheap enough faggot
Clearly not since it's going lower.

Attached: 1547259650816.png (637x629, 128K)

>purple lines
>no smug anime girl
>talks like a faggot

yeah Im gonna have to say no

Stay poor

Attached: 1547087011663.png (218x196, 29K)

6000 / 2 = 3000
a) 4200 / 2 = 2100
b) 4000 / 2 = 2000
c) 3700 / 2 = 1850
d) 3000 / 2 = 1500

??

>Cheap coins
>doesn't realize low enough btc will kill crypto due to all exchanges going broke

>bearish pendant

>he thinks the 200 week MA won't hold

Have fun chasing it above 6k lmao

have fun getting barted lmao

You're the poor faggot who can't even accumulate now

actual ta fag here, OP is correct

Attached: xbt.png (1348x685, 263K)

i was feeling the pain last night almost sold
where's this guy he made same prediction

oops i mean

>pendant
>breaking down
what the fuck are you even talking about

how do you use that indicator and is it useful?

Problem is, people used to actually look at this as a hedge against normal market fluctuation because of its isolation from normal economic activity. Now it just looks like more of a cruel joke tb.qhfamilam

Attached: 2ld5wr.jpg (396x297, 33K)

>he's not convincing anybody
you can smell the nervous gambler's sweat from here.

Please explain how an exchange which makes enough to cover a year of operating costs in a single week will go broke.

The joys of phoneposting

Hmm it might.

The TTM Squeeze is the only oscillator that gives any meaningful info.
The histogram isn't super important, just shows you momentum direction and sometimes gives you divs/convs to go off of but the core functionality is the little orange/green dots you see. When those are visible it means the BBs are inside the Keltner channel, meaning volatility is "squeezing" in preparation for an impulsive move, typically in the direction of momentum but it can roll over into the opposite direction, check multiple time frames obv...

Pic related. On the 2hr it basically told you this pump was going to happen.

Attached: xbt.png (1348x685, 172K)

lol
>200 day Moving Average
Autism

I woke up in a new bugatti.

Attached: pnl.png (880x68, 76K)

I want that cute anime girl to condescend to me every day

nice one
thanks user

Damn, how much btc you holding now?

He woke up in 1/62 of a bugatti lol.

?

Exchanges don't care about price, they collect fees, which are being dumped on a periodic basis for fiat.

about 180, keep it growing, only had 60 when BTC was breaking 6k.

That's good shit
keep it up bro

Attached: *heavy breathing*.jpg (902x600, 143K)

Teach us senpai

cringe

Ok smart guy are you giving a tip here or arguing the merits of ta in general? Because the latter has no real world value so stake a claim or stfu.

>doesn't appear to even see the irony in calling other people "permabulltards" when you are still unironically bearish 14 months into the longest bear market in crypto history
You perma-bears are about to get wrecked just like late-2017 bulls. But please, by all means, keep posting weeb reaction images

The most renowned traders and fund managers in the world think in terms of fundamentals.
inb4 south korean quants lurking get pissed off and rage about calculus.

Wells Fargo being a piece of shit is going to fuel the Golden bull run

And yet the 2008 crash was an absolute surprise.

Looks like those faggots on CNBC are going to have to eat shit for saying there was no reverse correlation between equities and crypto.

Muh stocks hurtin but muh crypto is a boomin.

fundamentally it wasn't

I'm not a permabear. I see a pattern and I trade it.

>fundamentals
No such thing in crypto. It's all TA and a bit of hype/FUD here and there.

Attached: 1545618079941.gif (320x240, 138K)

Well a lot of people knew they were over extending on Mortgages, they just didn't go to jail like they were supposed to.
in 2006 Ray Dalio bought some gold so I think in his case being a fundamentalist in a world where everyone is trying to spend money on math and people and analysts and research to beat the cycle is unintelligent.
this is my $0.02

lol

Attached: 1549442007325.jpg (705x686, 135K)

You don't always need to be in a trade, take the easiest and perform them well. People would call this swing trading. 3350 was an easy trade, because it was struggling to make new lows (every dump got bought back up) and yearly lows of 3120 were very close. A crash to new lows was a lot less likely than a bart up, so you had a 200$ loss with low probability vs a 300$ gain with high probability.
You WILL grow your BTC, but slowly because you only go 1x-2x leverage maximum. If a trade doesn't perform well, you accept the loss. I learned this the hard lesson several times. And also don't use stop losses on most of your trades, execute entries and exits manually. This isn't a problem if you use low leverage.

intelligent*

Pretty easy using hindsight to looks for those "signs". Difficult to argue though that a you have more market knowledge than the combined forces of AIG, Lehman brothers, fanny mae and Freddie mac combined. Its a shame you didn't submit an application

Thanks for your time.
Long or short now iyo?

If you look close you can see divergence before the dump between the 5th and the 6th. Price is going up but the green line is going down.

No divergence yet on the 15 min but we are overextended. It could just run in a range for a while.

ta queers always come after the fact to give their opinion, then proceed to take the easiest braindead bet. If you asked these guys 2 days ago they would draw you a chart pointing to 3100. If you asked them when btc was at 3850 they would draw you a chart to 4200.

They literally just go

"hurrr its been trending down expect lower support spiral"
"hurrr it just pumped expect retrace and [insert vague it could go up or down opinion]"
"hurrr volumes dying sell"
"hurrr price is going up and down with higher volume for green than red time to buy"

that's not enough, let me draw you my autistic chart so a simple mind like yourself may understand my 172 iq assessments

Not reading all that shit

Attached: 1545970642309.jpg (400x400, 80K)

>this is a suckers rally

I don't have a position right now, but a small bid at around 3560, to ride the second wave.